chapter 4: The allied nation’s first princess
113 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

as a 3 year old child, I was enjoying my life.

my little sister who was just born was still in the infirmary of our mansion she needed to stay there like I did for the whole several months to be healthy as a baby and make the nanobots be compatible with her body so that she could grow fast like I did and make her body more immune system more stronger so that she won't get sick.

"look son how about this!" said my father who was unexpectedly a king " I pretended to laugh my father "hahaha...ha" my father was a bit more sad now "why is my magic trick won't work on you Klaus?" before I can say anything my mother approached me "sweety come here." I didn't approach my mother instead i step back "why do you hate my milk so much?" said my mother who gesturing her mountain to me was gonna cry anytime soon, but I can't she looks really like my type of woman because my mother is already a 35 years old she still looks like 19 years old same age as I have died. And I can't do it to her that is why I always preferred other milk than mother and the other servants.

if you are wondering why was my new mother look like young was because of technology and advancement in medical science and through the help of nanobots it can help us to look more young even though there are still limits on it like the longest human that ever lived without transferring their mind on a machine in history was over 350 but those who transferred their brain on a machine to preserve their life more. the longest human alive with the use of technology was 800 years. average lifespan on our country is 200 because even nanobots degrade on the human body and cannot be removed by any means..

but when forced because I was still a baby and can't sustain myself I did it in defeat after doing it several times I get used to it but I still don't want it. I don't even have sexual drive in this body of mine because I was still a baby but BUT! my mind kept thinking about those mountains after I did suck them.

after my mom was down from my action, my father picks me up and said: "Klaus what did you do to make your mother look sad is it because you don't want her milk?" I didn't answer I then look at my pregnant mother and I asked: "mother does my little sister will be alright?" I said this as to change the topic my mother stared at me "oh! you're worried about you're little sister? of course; yes she is alright!"

the door was then opened and a maid showed up

"your highness the guest that you called has arrived" then she bows and immediately leaves the room.

...

a mothership with a small fleet was requesting to dock at the docking station of the capital of Uluisia State it is an artificial moon the docking bay was created like a small moon but follows the rotation of the planet so it is technically not a moon 

"Requesting to dock" they waited until a confirmation arrived [this is 221 B please wait while we are confirming the info of your ships] after about a minute [Confirmed 'Mother S53N' you can now dock at B215]

after docking. the small fleets dispersed.

the small fleets was an escort from the Uluisia State special space force and the mothership was a from the royal family on a new nation called Estia State they are here to form a friendly relationship with the Uluisia State because they get their ideology with the Uluisia State after they branched off from the old Mystil Republic.

the mothership has successfully docked and the docking entrance has closed after getting the atmosphere right the mothership has been given confirmation to open its doors.

The door of the mothership opened.

and the personnel inside the docking station got in place and welcomes the guest.

""Welcome to the Capital of Uluisia State""

they all said in rythm

"Attention!" all the personnel then all stand straight and formed a line to the elevator

after the preparation a group came outside the mothership the first to come outside was the guards that escort a new Royal family they have exosuit and a full body suit just in case a space battle was needed and, next was the newest royal family from Estia state. they are inside a hovering luxurious vehicle not gold or any luxurious materials but the design and the specs was the one that made it so luxurious.

the guards that are escorting the vehicle then got into their own respective vehicles and stopped in a box shaped floor.

it then goes down towards the planet it is connected to the capital of Uluisia State.

...

I noticed something amiss it's the first time that I see my father so serious I asked father "father what's the problem?"

my father then just looked at me and said nothing but his face is still serious 

I apologized, father then said "Clarillia, Klaus we need to be formal because our neighbors are gonna be here later be formal you Klaus even though you are a 3  year old you know what to do, the knowledge capsule teach you to do so." he said it and I confirmed by saying "of course father because I can speak more clearly by the use of our own countries technology."

...

I know what to do but my body is that of a child and walking is a bit hard when I injured myself my parents always overreacting on my small wounds so I told the maid that I need a floating board to traverse more easily inside the mansion. I always let the maids pick me up when I can't stand by my self like when I just exited the knowledge capsule It's like my body does not have energy at all so I let them. But when I can move by myself I always ask the maids to always get my floating board.

So while on top of the floating board roaming the mansion I noticed that father is talking to the three guests he is so serious I shouldn't approach but to my curiosity, I still approached them.

father sees me approaching them and said: "oh good timing I would like to introduce my Son he is Klaus Wilhelm" he introduced me and I said "Hello I am Klaus Wilhelm 1st prince it is pleasure to meet you" while standing, the three then introduced themselves "It's pleasure to meet you I am Seline Leiro the queen of the new Estia state" "It is pleasure to meet you too I am Shaun the new king of the Estia State now introduce yourself my daughter." the father said to his daughter but his daughter is a bit shy so she said "I-I am Seele Leiro 1st princess it is nice to see y-you Klaus I h-hope we can be friends." my father and the other two then spoke to each other in a whisper and leaves the room.

I get a feeling that this is "that" huh 

the two of us then stared at them leaving and after they leave we looked at each other and she said "I-I'm sorry" she apologized but the question is why? so I asked her "What's the problem?" and she said "I have no friends..." 

so this explains why she is shy when introducing herself, I just noticed it now but she is the first child that I saw in this second life of mine

after not saying anything in a while I said "me too how about we became friends?" she looked at me "really?" and I said "yes we can be friends here I have some games and toys at this room but only the physical ones because dad confiscated the digital one so let us play."

the games we played are games that you would expect a child would play.

after playing we got tired she said "so this is what friends do huh having fun~" and I said "of course having fun is a key to friendship you know?" we laugh at each other after a while she stared at the most simple game chess and said "what's that?" I said to her "A chess It's a game where we command our units to fight and win the battle using strategies"

I didn't know that because of a simple game of chess she would become my most important ally and companion in the future.

 

 

 

3