2. Lovers finale and troubling news [A]
2.4k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite climaxing already, Sentra’s excitement didn’t go down. She no longer fingered herself, kneading her springy breasts instead. Down in the grove, Pane’s hands were on Verina’s head; she was moving rhythmically, swallowing the dick deeply. From her spot, Sentra could just barely make out Verina’s throat bulging when the cockhead reached far enough into it.

Verina started gurgling, her face growing redder and redder. She tried to push Pane away but he pulled her head in, thrusting his cock deeper and starting to violently skullfuck her. His balls slapped on her chin again and again until Verina could no longer take it. He pulled his dick out of Verina’s mouth with a loud pop, a streak of saliva still bridging her lips with the tip. She coughed a few times, saliva dripping down onto her already messy robe.

She lost control, Sentra noticed. Struggling to breathe, she was intoxicated by the throbbing cock in front of her cousin’s face, wishing that she was in her place instead. Verina stood up, pulling her robes up but Pane gave her a hand, yanking them off and chucking them aside. Verina’s bountiful tits, hourglass figure, and her bubble butt had Pane pant like a wild animal; a reaction that Sentra agreed with.

Pane pulled Verina in, his dick rubbing against her belly button. He started greedily making out with her cute lips, uncaring for the fact that his dick had just violated it. Sentra wondered how her cousin tasted now, licking her own lips and lamenting that she couldn’t just jump down and join them.

Verina gave out a loud moan when Pane knelt before her, his erect dick proudly pointing up, and kissed her cunt. He was massaging her ass with one hand, reaching up and grasping one of her large tits with the other. Verina started to moan like a cheap whore when her husband started skillfully eating her out. Her entire body was shaking, her hands pushing him deeper into the cleanly shaved pussy.

After a few intense moments, Pane slowly stood up, his tongue tracing the sweaty curves of the feisty bitch he was about to fuck. He paused by her left areola, teasing it with his tongue before giving it a gentle nibble. Verina’s body shook, her inner thighs were dripping with her juices. Pane violently pushed her onto the ground before landing on top of her, their lips once again connecting. He put his strong hand under her butt and easily raised it, grabbing his massive dick with his other one. Verina grabbed him with her legs and gripped his dick, helping him find her tight hole.

From her spot, Sentra could perfectly see how the red cockhead spread her cousin’s pussy lips, demanding entry. She couldn’t believe that this massive thing, big enough for the tip to reach Verina’s belly button and thick like her own wrist, could fit inside. But she didn’t know what the female body was capable of yet.

The first thrust was surprisingly gentle, forcing just the head inside. Even this little was enough to have Verina writhe on the grass, her face beet red, her mouth open, releasing squeals of pleasure. Pane reached up and put his finger into her mouth and she started to suck on it. He started to fuck her in short thrusts that didn't push his dick in past the glans' ridge. This had Verina moaning like a bitch in heat, completely forgetting about her surroundings. When she least expected it, Pane thrust with his entire weight and his balls slapped against her ass, the sound jolting even Sentra. She was mesmerized by the sight of the muscular man fucking the squealing little doll under him. She completely forgot about touching herself, completely lost in the movement of the two bodies below.

Pane was quiet the entire time, clearly taking pleasure from listening to his climaxing wife. With each balls-deep thrust he made, the more cunt juices dripped down the shaft and down his balls. He started moaning, not soft moans like Verina's, but guttural, powerful ones. 

-Not inside,- she panted.

He didn’t reply, fucking her for a moment longer before pulling out. For just this moment, his dick looked even more massive than before. His jizz exploded all over Verina, from her belly to her face. And it didn’t come in just a single wave, he came two or three times, each subsequent one weaker than the previous. Exhausted, Pane looked down at the sperm dripping down his wife’s pussy before grabbing his dick and smearing a little on the tip. Then, he slid it in and gave Verina one more half-hearted thrust before pulling away.

Verina supported herself on elbows, her breasts heaving with each breath. -Happy?-

-What about you?- Pane laughed, his dick limping and getting smaller.

-You did well,- Verina sweetly said. They kissed and Pane went to retrieve his robe. -You can go back without me. You know how women are, I need to rest a little.-

-I will prepare a bath for us,- Pane said. He clothed up and left the grove, heading towards the clan’s dwelling.

Verina waited for a while before calling out, -Sen?-

Finally shaking awake, Sentra disabled the formation and hurriedly gathered it. Her steps were shaky as she descended into the grove, her eyes glued to the cum dripping down her cousin’s body. Verina beckoned her to come closer. Hypnotized, Sentra listened, but she jumped back when the first thing her cousin did was reaching under her toga and grabbing her wet pussy.

-What the hell?!- Sentra shouted, dropping onto her knees and fixing her underwear.

Verina rubbed her wet fingers together before smelling them. -It’s good to know you’re healthy. Some of the elders were worried by how much you play with your maid.-

So that’s what it was about, Sentra thought. -I was keeping my purity. For the clan.-

-Good girl,- Verina chuckled. She roamed her own body with two fingers, scoping some cum and her own juices onto them. -Come to get your reward.-

-You’re fucked up,- Sentra protested, ready to walk away. She would never admit that she wanted to taste it.

Verina only laughed and invited her with her two sticky fingers. -Don’t be shy. This is between us.-

Sentra hesitated before coming closer to her lying cousin, dropping onto all fours. Despite the recent orgasm, she was still riled up and horny. And she didn’t know when she would have another chance like this one. When Verina’s hand traced her chin and buried itself in her hair, Sentra lost control and allowed Verina to pull her closer. Verina’s thumb gently forced Sentra’s lips open, massaging them a little. Then, she put her cum covered fingers in and gently fingered Sentra’s mouth.

Sentra closed her eyes, reveling in the taste and the gentle caressing. It was a little salty, but also sweet; the mix of two bodily fluids worked like an aphrodisiac for her. Sadly, Verina was in no mood to proceed further than that.

-That’s enough, love,- Verina whispered.

Still on her knees, Sentra observed her cousin stand up and wipe the cum off her stomach and face before pulling her robe back on. She wouldn’t have the chance to get frisky with this whore, but she still regretted that she didn’t ask if she could clean her with her mouth. Verina left without another word, leaving the sexually frustrated girl alone on the grass.

After what she went through in the grove, Sentra no longer felt satisfied with her maid. She was great, yes, but she didn’t have a dick to fuck her senseless with. On top of that, she couldn’t have her hymen pierced anyway, so she was stuck feeling frustrated every day. A few days later, she was visited by her father, Zamos, during a training session.

Barefoot and armed with a simple sword, Sentra was dancing on top of two-meter tall wooden pillars. Multiple thick logs were moving above them like a set of pendulums. The goal of this practice was to strike the logs while avoiding them. They moved at different rhythms, leaving only a few pillars for the footing at a time. When she noticed a familiar figure in the corner of her eyes, she all but forgot about the incoming log.

-Dad!- 

-The log!- he shouted back.

Sentra dropped down just in time to dodge it, but she fell between the pillars in a rather embarrassing position. Zamos chuckled and swished his sleeves, an invisible force releasing his daughter. Sentra all but forgot about her sword, skipping straight to her dad instead.

She paused before him, cupping her hands and bowing. -Daughter greets father.-

-Don’t be silly,- he laughed, spreading his arms.

Sentra grinned and threw herself at him, allowing him to spin her around in a tight hug as if she were a little girl. Zamos put her down and pointed at logs with his bearded chin.

-Your training is paying off,- he said.

Sentra smiled. -Yes! I think I will reach Middle Dantian after another meditation. I just wanted to blow off some steam.-

Zamos returned a bright smile, his face filled with love and doting for his only daughter. -Middle dantian before twenty is great.-

-Maren reached that when he was fifteen. And he’s twenty one now,- Sentra grumbled.

-Don’t forget that he trained ever since he was five. I’m much happier that you had a proper childhood,- Zamos replied.

Sentra smacked her lips, wrinkled her forehead, and nodded. He wasn’t wrong, she was happy to be his daughter. -Anyway, why are you back?-

-It’s about the marriage,- Zamos replied, evading her green eyes.

Sentra squeaked and cupped her chin, -Is he handsome?! Oh, I hope he is! But it’s fine if he’s ugly too if he’s loving and caring and doting! And I hope he wants kids, at least two!-

-I’m afraid not,- Zamos replied, gathering the courage to look into his daughter’s eyes.

Sentra froze, her gut twisting. She knew this look of her father; something went really wrong. -Who is it?-

-Wen Duho,- Zamos replied, his voice almost cracking.

She looked at him in disbelief, thinking that she misheard. -Surely not THIS Wen?-

-This Wen,- he replied, his face revealing as much fear as Sentra’s. He looked at his disbelieving daughter before pulling her into a tight embrace. His voice cracking, he said, -I will do whatever I can to change the groom.-

Sentra clenched her jaw and returned the hug, burying her face in her father’s chest. All of her strength and excitement left her. This was beyond a disaster. Out of the multiple young masters of Duho clan, only Wen was infamous enough to be known in the entire region. Cold and ruthless, he was preparing to breakthrough into the Spirit Circle at only twenty-five years of age. If ignoring his personality and the stories that circulated about him, Sentra would have been elated.

A genius from a strong clan was one of the strongest backings a woman could find. On top of that, Sentra was going to be the main wife which would elevate her position even further. But that kind of thinking didn’t work with Wen. In fact, Sentra would prefer to run away and drop everything than to get herself bound to that butcher.

-I trust you,- she finally said, getting out of her father’s embrace and kissing him on the cheek.

Zamos shook, gently caressing his daughter’s face. -Let’s visit your mother. Don’t tell her for now.-

-I won’t,- Sentra agreed. 

She grabbed her sword and her sandals and they took off. Being a high Spirit Circle cultivator, her father could fly, but he much preferred to walk while crossing his elbows with his daughter. Eas clan was relatively small and tightly knit, so they soon paused after meeting a familiar face. This repeated a few times on the way to their family manor. It was located in the middle of the mountain their ancestors chose as their dwelling. A fine residence made of white marble with accents of beautiful maple and silverish metal. 

-Young miss! Master!- A familiar high-pitched voice called out.

The daughter-father duo turned at the same time, their eyes focusing on the girl that was running towards them. She was a petite blonde with the appearance of a fifteen-year-old at best; Sentra’s maid, Jey. Jey wasn’t a part of their clan, having been found roaming the forest by Sentra many years ago. After some puppy-eyes and begging, Sentra’s parents allowed Jey to stay and had her trained as a maid. This turned out to be a good decision on their part, as Jey was a hardworking and honest girl. Of course, Sentra had more reasons to be fond of her.

-Jey, how are you, dear?- Zamos laughed. -How’s Gentra?-

-I'm fine, thank you. Mistress is busy with paperwork,- Jey replied, bowing to Zamos. She looked at Sentra, -Should I prepare a bath?-

Sentra sniffed her armpit and set her jaw. -Yeah, do. It’s a warm day so don’t heat it up too much.-

Jey bowed, -Excuse me, then.- 

-I’m not sure if I want to interrupt her if she’s busy with paperwork,- Zamos mused, an image of his wife’s inferno-like meltdowns flashing before his eyes.

-Good idea,- Sentra commented. -I’m going to take that bath. Catch you later?-

-Sure. I will seek an audience with the elders,- Zamos replied. Seeing his daughter’s grimace, he put his hand on her shoulder and leaned in to kiss her sweaty forehead. Into her ear, he whispered, -I won’t let anyone hurt you, even if we will have to leave the clan.-

Sentra’s heart squeezed, she hugged her dad, tiptoeing to embrace his tall figure. -I know.-

Consider joining my Discord! Please don't forget to leave a fav or become a reader if you enjoyed the read!

24