3. Breakthrough and riding the maid [A]
2.2k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sentra entered the bathhouse, closing the doors behind her and activating the locking formation. She knew that Jey was already preparing everything inside, so there was no reason to keep it open. After throwing her sandals and all of her clothes aside, she confidently strutted into the bathhouse’s depths. It was outfitted with excellent alabaster basins and bathtubs, a carved lion head that spat out a small waterfall, and a large pool in the middle. 

Jey was busy near one of the bathtubs, stirring the water with one hand and adding various fragrances to the water with the other. She knew Sentra’s taste well, having served her for years. As for Sentra, she walked straight under the lion’s head and allowed the fresh, cold water to wash over her. She got the creeps all over her body, the good kind. 

Satisfied, she approached the basin and leaned against it, testing the water with one hand while the other swept her curly, brown hair behind her ears. The water was slightly warmer than the air, perfect for washing.

-Jey!- Sentra called out.

Jey dashed to her as quickly as she could, her blue eyes glued to the perky breasts of her mistress. -Young miss.-

-Clean me, will you?- Sentra said, bored.

-Yes,- Jey replied, picking up a sponge and gently washing Sentra’s body. -You seem to have scratched your arms, miss.-

-I fell off the log pendulum. What did you put in the bathtub?- Sentra asked.

-Orange and lemon,- Jey replied. -Miss, could you change your pose?-

Sentra closed her eyes, raised her hands and spread her feet apart, enjoying the dexterous fingers and the soft sponge that brushed every corner of her body. Orange and lemon were a good choice for the weather, her favorites too. After her body was thoroughly scrubbed and washed clean, she jumped into the bathtub. Her toned muscles relaxed and she crossed her legs, rested her arms on the edges, and leaned back to enjoy the soak.

-Miss, what would you like for your hair?- Jey asked, carefully combing Sentra’s wet locks.

-Orange and lemon complement herbs,- Sentra grumbled. Jey knew this well, it wasn’t a thing she should even ask.

Sentra once again closed her eyes, reveling in the soak and the fragrant massage her scalp was receiving. The issue of the marriage was still looming over her heart, but she did her best to push it aside for now. Instead, she focused the mind's eye on her lower dantian. It was swirling with pure lifeforce, almost completely filled up. Once it could no longer hold any more lifeforce, a meridian that led to the middle dantian would open and she would advance to the next stage. Once her middle dantian was open, Sentra would be finally able to learn what kind of physique she had. Based on her personality, she expected it to be a yang one rather than a yin one, but this wasn’t a quantifiable way of ascertaining that. Not to mention, there were dozens if not hundreds of different physiques.

With nothing better to do, Sentra’s mind's eye seeped into her bone marrow and started extracting and condensing strands of lifeforce before sending them through her veins and into the lower dantian. All she wanted to do was save some effort off her night meditation session, but the feeling of incredible fullness took her off guard. Something clicked in her loins, in her dantian and electricity arced through her spine up towards her heart. In there, it exploded and opened her middle dantian. Just like that.

Her green eyes snapped open, a disbelieving grin pulling across her face. Jey didn’t notice a thing, still taking care of Sentra’s hair. Sentra raised a fist and for the first time in her life channeled the lifeforce through her veins. Her veins boiled with excitement, the moisture on her hand evaporating instantly. Sentra laughed and allowed her lifeforce to reach every corner of her body, intoxicated by the orgasmic feeling.

The bathtub exploded with steam and Jey screamed, falling onto her ass. Her mind struggled to comprehend what had just happened, her eyes glued to the pillar of orange and lemon-flavored mist coming out of the bathtub.

-Miss!- Jey screamed in anguish.

-Shut up!- Sentra bellowed, her naked form emerging from the mist. She was completely dry, but her hair turned into an afro from the explosion. -I broke through. Fix my hair.-

-Congratulations!- Jey jumped to her feet, dashing towards Sentra and feeling up her hair. -It’s so puffy!-

-Just fix it,- Sentra groaned, sitting at the edge of the bathtub. -Which robe did you bring?-

-Azure and sleeveless. It reaches past the left knee and above the right knee and ties above the breasts and under the collar bones,- Jey detailed.

-Mhm,- Sentra was satisfied with this choice. It revealed just enough to grab the attention and not make her feel as if she were exposing herself.

Sentra felt restless, her body was brimming with strength. Her little test revealed that her physique was of the yang attribute, but the elders would have to inspect her to be sure what exact type it was. Of course, she could trial and error it until she figured it out, but that was a hassle and Sentra liked no hassle. 

-Miss, I need to wet your hair again,- Jey said after failing to comb Sentra’s hair.

-I’m just going to take a swim,- Sentra said, standing up and walking towards the pool. She jumped in, diving deep and tapping the bottom before resurfacing. -Jump in.-

-Are you in the mood, miss?- Jey shyly asked, her ears taking a healthy, red tint.

-Yes,- Sentra replied, swimming up to the pool’s edge and resting her chin on her forearms. -Not in the pool though.-

Jey nodded, taking off her simple white robe and then her undergarments, completely baring her tight body for Sentra to see. She barely had any breasts, just two tiny, perky cones with large nipples, but her waist and hips were perfectly proportioned and her slightly pink pussy had a puffy vulva that looked simply delicious. She hurriedly jumped into the pool, swimming up to her miss.

-The water is refreshing,- Jey said. 

-Let’s do a few lengths and then head to my chamber,- Sentra decided, pushing herself off the ledge of the pool.

Sentra came out a clear winner, finishing five lengths before Jey even did two. The breakthrough made Sentra stronger and faster than ever before. She didn’t blame her maid with lesser cultivation for failing to keep up. After Jey combed Sentra’s hair, the two dressed and left the bathhouse, heading towards the main manor. 

Sentra strutted into the atrium with the intention of heading upstairs to her chamber, but she decided to check up on her mother first. She walked left and into a corridor that led to one of the larger rooms. Jey followed a step behind. Sentra’s mother, Gentra, was a beautiful lady in her late fifties and with the appearance of a thirty-year-old at most. Sentra inherited a lot of her mother’s looks; they had the same curly, brown hair, sharp eyebrows, and small, flat noses. Only their eyes were different as Gentra’s were brown and Sentra’s were green like her father’s.

As if feeling the gaze of her daughter, Gentra looked up from her paperwork and revealed a stunning smile. -Are you going to play, girls?-

-We won’t be loud,- Sentra promised. Her mother long knew of her deviation, having caught her and Jey fucking in the pantry in the past. -Dad is back, by the way.-

Gentra’s eyebrow wiggled, -Where is he then?-

-Talking with the elders. Not sure about what though,- Sentra replied with a lie, keeping the promise she made to her dad.

Gentra nodded before returning to her paperwork. -Have fun.-

-You too,- Sentra laughed and walked away. When she reached her chamber, she took off her sandals and threw them to the side. Her underwear followed moments later, -Lock it,- she said to Jey.

Sentra threw herself at the bed, turning to her back and observing how Jey locked the doors, the excitement for what was about to come was rising in her abdomen. When the little maid turned around, Sentra raised her foot and wiggled it to beckon her. Jey hurriedly took her sandals off before rushing to her mistress and grabbing her foot. She planted a gentle kiss on top of it before slowly making her way towards her miss’s treasure, kiss by kiss. 

Enjoying the gentle lips moving up her leg, Sentra relaxed and moaned sweetly when the blonde reached her inner thigh. She pulled up her robe to make the job easier for the girl and waited for the two different types of lips to meet. And when Jey’s mouth finally found her slit, a wave of fire spread through her loins. Sentra felt her nipples harden as her heartbeat quickened under the licking and kissing of her cute lover. Still, she felt that she needed something more.

-Stop,- Sentra sighed. She looked down at the surprised Jey, a different plan forming in her head. -Let’s swap.-

Jey froze. -Miss?-

Sentra didn’t wait for her approval, grabbing the girl by the shoulders and throwing her onto the sheets. Jey squeaked, confusion pulling across her red face. Normally, Jey would pleasure Sentra and then take care of herself once her miss was done. This was an unprecedented change, but not an unwelcome one. Grinning, Sentra pulled Jey’s robes up and revealed her wet panties and juicy pussy that was outlined through the moist material. She licked her lips and leaned in, planting a kiss through the thin material and inhaling the sweet taste. 

Jey’s back arched under the jolt of pleasure, her thin legs squeezing around Sentra’s head. Emboldened by the little thing’s reaction, Sentra went for a bolder approach and pulled the panties off, revealing the cute pussy underneath. She buried her face in, Jey letting out a squeal of delight. Copying what she saw in the grove, Sentra’s tongue invaded the tight pussy with some help from her fingers. She was relentless, having Jey’s petite body writhe from the overload of pleasure.

Her free hand reached up towards Jey’s tiny tits, but the material of her robe got in the way. Jey scurried to pull it up, allowing Sentra’s fingers to find her swollen nipples. For the first time in a long time, Sentra was having fun playing with Jey. It was no longer just a routine to get rid of the sexual frustration, something changed. Sentra was feeling a weird kind of pleasurable gratification when the little body of her lover reacted to her every touch. She was in total control, a different one from their master and servant relation, and it was intoxicating.

Sentra pulled her face away from the dripping pussy, licking her wet lips and looking down at the quivering blonde underneath her. She climbed onto the bed and had Jey put her left leg over her right thigh, sitting down on Jey’s right leg. Her own wet pussy slapped against the girl’s leg and slid up, their cunts meeting and rubbing against each other. Both of them let out quiet moans, their gazes locking. 

Jey’s face was flushed red, she was panting and moaning with each slight movement. Sentra long knew of this position, but she always found it beneath her as it required her to do the work and she didn’t want to be the bottom. She started riding Jey, their hips slowly finding a common rhythm. Their cunts rubbed and smacked against each other, dripping with sweet nectar. Sentra put Jey’s leg on her shoulder and used her free hand to reach down and massage her cunt. Jey mimicked her miss, her hand sliding down her stomach and finding her clit.

Their bodies intertwined, the girls panted and moaned uncontrollably with Jey being the first one to cave up under the pressure and climaxing. Her entire body shook and her open mouth failed to let out even the tiniest moan. Sentra herself was close, so she slid to the side and massaged her cunt at full speed, kneading and pulling at her tits at the same time. She started to wail like a wounded banshee when the explosions of orgasm shook her body. Jey crawled onto Sentra and shut her up with a kiss.

The shaking, sweaty girls cuddled on top of the messy bed, their sticky bodies still sensitive to even the most delicate of touches. Jey collapsed on Sentra’s chest, resting her face on her miss’ firm breasts; she planted a peck of appreciation between them. Sentra’s hand roamed on Jey’s back, caressing it and sometimes grazing her shapely, plump buttcheeks. She didn’t mind their sticky juices messing up the sheets, it was a part of the fun.

-Thank you, miss,- Jey huffed under her breath.

-For?- Sentra asked, her chest still heaving.

-For taking care of me,- Jey replied, caressing Sentra’s collar bone.

Sentra didn’t reply, she only put the effort in as an experiment to pleasure herself, not her maid. But she didn’t mind the misunderstanding as long as it made Jey even easier to control. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the warm and fragrant body that rested on her. The visit to the elders wouldn’t be pleasant at all, so she had to relax for a while.

Consider joining my Discord! Please don't forget to leave a fav or become a reader if you enjoyed the read!

20