5. Promises [A]
1.6k 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Without waiting for Roen’s response, Sentra sat down on his face and squeaked out a moan. The air coming out of his nostrils tickled her pussy, having her slide back a little. The explosion of sensations following that motion had Sentra throw her head back and let out a series of louder, high pitched moans. She grabbed Roen’s hair with both hands and started sliding her slit on his reddening face. He had no idea what to do and struggled to breathe, which served to rile Sentra up even further. She pushed her pussy against his nose and mouth, waiting until the very last moment to take her cunt off his face. He gasped for air, his entire face covered in her excitement.

-Lick me. Kiss me,- Sentra ordered, panting heavily and dropping back onto Roen’s face with a smack.

He listened and Sentra looked down at him, howling with pleasure and losing herself in his eyes. A man, especially an inexperienced one, was completely different from what another woman could provide. Sentra felt the pressure building up deep in her loins, her hips speeding up their heaving motions in response. Roen’s hands kneaded her ass, fingers roaming the crack and tickling her anus. Sentra squeezed her thighs around his head and screamed from pleasure when she came, her eyes still locked with his. She slid her quivering, supple body down, laying down on Roen’s muscular chest and listening to his strong heart. She felt his dick slapping against her inner thigh, most likely ready for another round, but she needed to rest first.

-I love your taste,- Roen said, squeezing her in a tight embrace.

-That’s good,- Sentra sweetly chuckled, her heart beating like crazy. She reached down and found his dick, wrapping her fingers around the thick shaft. As hard as before, she thought, shotting Roen a brilliant smile. -How’s your boy?-

He caressed her burning cheek, -Can’t you feel? You’re like an aphrodisiac, Sen.-

Sentra grinned, letting go of his member before sensually sliding down his body, his dick rubbing against her abdomen and breasts. She paused before the throbbing cock, resting her body on his leg and locking her gaze with his before kissing the tip. It had a similar taste to his spunk, salty and not the worst thing ever. Her dainty fingers wrapped around the pulsating dick before she imitated Verina’s technique, her tongue going up and down the shaft, tickling the glans’ ridge.

Roen let out a loud moan, looking down at her in disbelief, his chest heaving with each breath. -Don’t tell me you’ve done this before,- he squeezed out, unnerved.

Looking him in the eye, Sentra ran the tip of her tongue through the cockhead’s ridge before kissing it. -No, but I’ve spied on someone doing that. You like it?-

-Heavens, yes,- Rean moaned. -Don’t stop.-

Sentra snorted, letting go of his dick and getting up. She was the one who decided what was happening, not him. Roen looked at her, puzzled and disappointed. Sentra turned away and crossed her arms, waiting until he called out to her.

-Sen, please. I’m sorry,- he said.

-For?- she grumbled, refusing to look at him.

Roen thought for a moment before replying, -For ordering you.-

Sentra felt an intense psychological pleasure when she heard his answer, he was learning his place. She turned around, staring him down with a fake vexation pulling across her face and slowly returning to her previous position. 

-Fine,- she huffed, seemingly annoyed but rejoicing inwardly; he would be a good pet. -What do you want?-

-Please, continue what you were doing,- he said. When Sentra’s intense stare was the only reply, he added, -I beg you.-

Sentra snorted, tickling his dick with her breath before grabbing the base of the shaft once more, her second hand cupping his ballsack. Her tongue explored every corner of Roen’s member, bringing him an inexplorable pleasure. Once again, Sentra found herself in total control, intoxicated by this feeling. She tried sucking on the cockhead, her tongue rubbing it as she sucked, but her mouth got tired quickly. Roen was obviously disappointed when she took out his dick with a plop, saliva dripping down her chin.

-I’ve got a different idea,- Sentra said, standing up and sitting in his lap astride.

The hard rock, veiny dick slapped against her abdomen, her pussy folds spreading slightly at the base of the shaft. She let out a quiet moan and smirked, putting her hands on Roen’s chest and slowly rocking her hips back and forth. This was as close to fucking as they could get, and it still sent electricity rocking through her body. Roen grabbed her hips, unconsciously enhancing her moves. At some point, Senra’s wet pussy slid a but further than before, trapping the thick shaft of Roen’s dick under her. She felt the throbbing member pushing on her pussy, her instincts taking over.

Both of them panted and moaned from pleasure when Sentra’s wet pussy lips wrapped around the dick. She started sliding on it, pausing just at the head and then going back to the base. It was unlike anything she’s ever felt, her body was quivering from pleasure. She took one hand off Roen’s chest and started violently massaging her cunt, rubbing her clit in circular motions. Howling like a whore, she collapsed onto his chest, feeling his hot spunk explode between their bodies.

They laid down like this for a while, their sticky bodies glistening with sweat, their breathing ragged and their hearts beating like war drums. Sentra couldn’t even begin to imagine how real sex could be better than this. After cleaning themselves, Sentra laid down in Roen’s arms and pulled a blanket over them. 

-Stay with me for the night,- she muttered, pecking him on the cheek before resting her head on his shoulder.

-I will,- he replied, caressing her back with one hand and her shoulder with the other. -This is the best night of my life.-

Sentra thought for a while before smacking her lips. -Same. You did good.-

She knew that it stroked his ego as that was her intention in the first place. Not to mention, she genuinely thought that.

-Can we ever meet like this again?- Roen asked.

Sentra sighed. -I don’t think so.-

Roen caressed her soft cheek. -You were in arm’s reach for so many years, but I never thought you would be interested. We wasted so much time.-

-Yes,- she replied, angry with the entire situation. -I hate these old fucks.-

-Sen, there’s nothing we can do,- Roen said, not hiding his unwillingness. He sighed, -I’m holding the woman I love but I can’t even marry her.-

Sentra snorted a laugh, supporting herself on her elbow and looking him in the eyes. -We fuck once and you already love me?- she asked, giggling.

Deadly serious, Roen replied, -No, I’ve felt that way for years. I just won’t have another chance to tell you. Sen, I love you.-

She frowned at first, but raised her eyebrows a moment later, completely at a loss for words. Pretty boy wasn’t kidding and she didn’t quite know how to react to his absurd confession.

Weighing her words, Sentra replied: -Look, I really like you, but I don’t love you.-

Roen chuckled and pulled her back into his embrace. -I never expected you to.-

-Okay,- Sentra sighed in relief. She cut a hard line in her heart that separated crushing on someone and loving them. She decided to change the awkward topic, -Do you know your bride?-

-No,- Roen replied, combing her hair with his fingers. -Do you know your groom?-

Sentra nodded, rubbing her cheek against his torso. -Wen Duho.-

Roen froze, his fingers squeezing around Sentra’s body. -The butcher?-

-Yes,- she replied, curious how he would react.

He sat straight up, grabbing her by the shoulders and looking her in the eyes. -Are you sure?-

-Dad told me. He tried to change it, but I think he failed,- Sentra replied, averting her gaze.

-Motherfuckers. They would give you to that fucking maniac?- Roen hissed, getting up as if he wanted to run out of the barn.

-Get back here, dummy,- Sentra groaned, pulling him back down. -What do you want to do? Run up the mountain and complain?-

-They can’t do this to you. Anyone but you,- his face was twisted with anxiety. He pulled Sentra into a tight embrace, surprising her in the process. -Please, promise me something.-

-Y-yeah?- Sentra asked, returning the hug. She felt good in his arms, even if he couldn’t protect her from the marriage.

-Survive. From tomorrow onwards, I will cultivate like crazy until I can save you. This is my promise to you,- he whispered into her ear.

It took Sentra a while to process what he said to her. She got all giddy and replied, -Sure. I promise.-

They slept in a tight embrace, content until the first sun rays heralded the coming of a new day. They didn’t talk much in the morning, only agreeing to leave a few hours apart and through different paths. Sentra gathered her formation, the empty wine jars, and the blankets. She was ready to leave without looking back, but she turned around on an impulse and ran up to Roen, tiptoeing to give him a final peck on the lips. She left quickly after, not exchanging another word with him.

After taking a bath, Sentra found her mother in their manor. -Mom?-

-Yes?- Gentra replied, smiling at her beloved daughter, but failing to match her gaze.

Sentra sat down next to her. -Did you talk with dad?-

-I did,- she replied.

-Did he tell you?- Sentra asked, observing her mother’s nervous reaction.

“He did. He did, love,- Gentra sighed. Seeing her daughter’s unwillingness, she said, -I know you are afraid, but there’s nothing we can do. The elders made that clear.-

-Maybe it’s just you who doesn’t want to do anything,- Sentra grumbled, standing up. She knew her mother well enough to understand that she shouldn’t expect any kind of support from her after this kind of response.

-Sen, wait,- Gentra called out, but her daughter ignored her.

Sentra stormed towards the intelligence pavilion that was located in the higher regions of the mountain. It was free to use for any clansmen and contained the intelligence on many topics gathered by the branch that specialized in it. Sentra never had to come here before as she didn’t travel, so she was surprised to find that there wasn’t even a single elder or a senior clansman taking care of this place.

Daunted by the amount of neatly segregated jade slips, she began her search in the ‘People’ section. Her finger traced the nameplates until she found the one she was looking for.

-Wen Duho, 327th generation of the Duho clan, son of Yrys Duho and Heev Duho,- Sentra read out loud under her breath. -Let’s see what kind of crazy fuck you really are.-

Consider joining my Discord! Please don't forget to leave a fav or become a reader if you enjoyed the read!

15