7. Secret of the forbidden tunnel [A]
1.8k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The voice that permeated the fog and echoed from every direction was soft and feminine. Sentra looked around in search of the speaker to no avail.

-Get up and kowtow properly, junior,- the voice said.

The fog around Sentra turned into a vortex and solidified, yanking her off the ground as if she were a doll in the hands of a playful child. She was placed down onto her feet and the fog retracted it’s milky tendrils, returning to its previous normalcy. Sentra’s heart was beating rapidly and her back was covered with cold sweat. She was scared.

-Do I need to help you?- the voice asked, clearly annoyed.

-No!- Sentra replied, dropping onto the ground and kowtowing earnestly. Her forehead striking against the floor, she said, -Sentra, daughter of Zamos and Gentra, greets…?-

-Ancestor, of course,- the voice replied. -What a filial girl you are.-

-Ancestor,- Sentra kowtowed again before carefully getting up. She didn’t dare to show the slightest disrespect. -Ancestor, may I see you?-

-Unnecessary,- the ancestor replied. -Why did you jump down here? I wasn’t visited by a junior for three, no, four hundred years.-

-Ancestor, I didn’t know you slumbered here. This place is known as a death zone, that’s why I came,- Sentra replied, her mind racing at full speed. She was wondering if it was possible for this mysterious female ancestor to help her. A woman should understand another woman’s troubles.

-It’s not a death zone. The trash that entered prior to you just wasn’t qualified for my inheritance, so I used them as cultivation cauldrons,- the ancestor chuckled.

Sentra’s gut twisted from anxiety and shock. If the geniuses that came before her were regarded as trash, then she was already dead. She was unwilling, but it still sounded like a better alternative than being butchered by a psychotic husband. At least she would strengthen up the ancestor of her clan, a final good deed on her part.

-So, you came to die?- ancestor asked.

-Ancestor, I’m being forced to marry an insane person. I came here because I preferred to take the risk than go to him,- Sentra respectfully explained, hoping that the ancestor would take her side.

The ancestor snorted, the fog violently rolling around Sentra. -Just that? Give him a good fuck and support him and he’ll be yours to order around.-

-H-he is resistant to female charms,- Sentra replied. -I’m sure of it.-

-Are the junior elders that run the clan retarded? Why would they sent a talented junior… Wait.- The last word was said coldly, sending shivers down Sentra’s spine.

The fog wrapped Sentra and lifted her up, she didn’t dare to resist, not that she could. At once, the cold, moist haze invaded every corner of her body, including the most private ones.

-Virgin. Middle Dantian at twenty years old… Extreme Yang?- the ancestor murmured.

The fog let go of Sentra’s body and she fell to the ground before hurriedly kneeling and gluing her forehead to the floor. -Junior apologizes for being useless!-

-Slow and steady wins the race…, - the ancestor murmured. -Final test, look up.-

Sentra obeyed, looking up to find the fog condensing into a form that resembled a milky mirror. She found herself drawn to it, unable to look away. At first, there was nothing reflected in the mirror, but Sentra soon noticed some hazy scenes forming on its surface. Whenever the scene changed, it grew clearer, allowing Sentra to see more details.

All of the scenes were rather short and seen through the eyes of someone. When the scenes grew clear enough, Sentra recognized one of them. It was their Eas clan, training grounds sandbox to be specific. The person was looking at some athletic youths training wrestling in the sand. Sentra could almost feel that person’s excitement through the mirror.

The scene changed and the person was in a bath, looking down at her youthful female body. Her left hand kneaded her small but springy tits and her other hand was rubbing her slightly hairy pussy. Sentra felt her heart jump into her throat when she realized that she was this person. Those were her memories.

The scene changed once again and Sentra was looking down at Jey’s red face between her legs. Her mother rushed into the pantry they were fucking in, shouting curses and grabbing them with her powers. After that, there were dozens upon dozens of scenes including Jey, all of them of sexual nature.

-Don’t tell me you’re just a rug muncher,- the ancestor grumbled, sounding disappointed. -Oh, what’s this?-

The scene changed, Sentra was fingering herself and looking down at Pane’s massive dick disappearing in her cousin’s mouth. Another scene was of Sentra scissoring with Jey, their slippery cunts rubbing against each other. And finally, Sentra’s entire night with Roen was replayed. The mirror turned back into the fog after Roen’s confession of love and Sentra came back to her senses, realizing that the ancestor was laughing.

-I love it when the young ones do that!- the ancestor giggled. -Suck their dick or give them once and they confess their love. Never gets old!-

-Ancestor?- Sentra asked, weirded out by what was happening.

-Girl, you don’t mind either gender and that’s perfect for my means,- the ancestor said. -Are you interested in striking a deal?-

Sentra didn’t need to think hard about that. -Yes!-

-Good! My name is Laurel Eas, a Celestial Circle immortal and one of the prime ancestors of our clan!- 

Sentra instantly kowtowed after hearing that. She was beyond shocked, barely able to keep herself from hyperventilating. She didn’t know what level Celestial Circle was, but she understood what an immortal was; a being of legends, powerful beyond human understanding.

-Junior greets holy immortal!- Sentra shouted, her voice cracking from the nerves and excitement.

-Holy my ass. Anyway, the deal is as follows: I will impart you my cultivation technique and you will swear two things to me.- Laurel said.

-I agree!- Sentra instantly replied.

-Good! You wouldn’t meet my standards in the past but I’m sick of this hole, so it doesn’t hurt to try,- Laurel explained. -There are a few rules you need to remember after you leave. One, you can’t ever allow a sealer cultivator into your harem. Two, you cannot bear children. Three, you can’t use Equality on more than one person! Take their cultivation and kill them if you want to change your target.-

-Equality?- Sentra asked, wondering how she could take someone’s cultivation in the first place.

-My cultivation technique is called ‘Three Pleasures’. They are known as Equality, Equity, and Privilege!- Laurel replied.

-Junior understands. May I know what’s wrong with sealers?- Sentra asked.

-My husband is a sealer. He got angry that I had a harem of beautiful men and women on the side and sealed me under our clan’s mountain,- the fog roiled with fury when Laurel said that. -Sealers are trouble. Three Pleasures have no technique that can break the seal, so I’m stuck down here.-

-Junior understands,- Sentra replied, inwardly shocked at the ridiculous story she was presented with.

-Good, the other rules will be clear to you after I impart the Dao to you. As for the two oaths… The first is that you will seek ways to break the seal. The second is that you will come back and free me were you to find a way,- Laurel said.

-I swear!- Sentra instantly replied, still dazed by the fact that she was speaking to an immortal.

-That’s not enough sweetheart. Relax and accept my love,- Laurel laughed.

Sentra didn’t know what she meant until the fog around her churned and grabbed her once again. It invaded her mouth, her nostrils, and her ears. She felt two rings of cold wrap around her heart, a reminder of her oaths. Sentra felt helpless when the fog condensed into chilly arms that roamed and kneaded her body. She let out a quiet moan when the arms hoisted her up and the fog condensed into numerous pairs of faceless mouths that tenderly kissed and licked her.

Sentra’s mind was melting from the overload of stimuli, she had never felt anything like that. The hazy arms and mouths didn’t seem to care that she was clothed and phased through the material, directly roaming her naked body. Fingers were spreading her already dripping pussy lips, some twisted her nipples, and one finger even went up to her ass. She was howling like a whore, feeling as if a hundred skillful hands were taking care of her and only her.

It was when she felt something massive slap against her cunt. Looking down, Sentra saw a hazy human form with an enormous dick that now rested on her abdomen. It was thick and veiny, at least as big as Pane’s if not bigger.

-Ancestor, I need to be a virgin!- Sentra squealed, struggling to speak through the lips that were stuck to her’s.

-It will leave the hymen intact, don’t worry,- Laurel chuckled. -Enjoy your first time.-

Sentra said no more, throwing her head back and closing her eyes, reveling in the pleasure. She felt the massive cockhead rubbing against her pussy folds and her body writhed like a snake from pleasure. The first thrust was gentle, pushing just the tip in, but Sentra felt as if something was ripping her into two halves. She wanted to scream for it to stop, but she could only moan and pant, arching her back when a pair of lips found her clit. She felt the dick slide out of her pussy before slowly going back in and methodically stretching her.

Push after push, it was going deeper, passing through the hymen as if it wasn’t there. The pain was soon replaced by pure bliss and Sentra felt her loins burning, her entire body was shaking uncontrollably. The thick rod was rubbing against her insides, a feeling she had never experienced before. The pain was gone and a heavenly pleasure was all she felt. She wanted more, she wanted it to go deeper… and it did.

The hazy incarnation fucked her with slow, powerful thrusts, all the while myriad hands and mouths were pleasuring every corner of her body. Sentra was unable to think at all, stuck in a single continuous orgasm. It dragged on for so long that she started to feel uncomfortable, wanting to finally reach the apex of the climax and fall back down to earth.

As if hearing her wishes, the incarnation grabbed her by the thighs and thrust in with full strength, bottoming out and heaving Sentra’s entire body, having her squeal from bliss. The dick pulsed and exploded like a volcano in her. Sentra felt its ethereal spunk fill up her insides, cold instead of warm. Her orgasm finally reached a proper climax when the cum splashed against the back of her uterus, into her cervix, and then started dripping out of her cunt. Her vision blacked out before she lost consciousness from the overload of pleasure that came with the creampie.

In her unconscious mind, information and cultivation techniques were invading her memories, forever ingraining themselves in there.

Consider joining my Discord! Please don't forget to leave a fav or become a reader if you enjoyed the read!

16