8. The Three Pleasures
1.6k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sentra first felt gentle fingers caressing her cheeks, then a sweet breath tickling her face when the person taking care of her leaned it to plant a kiss on her forehead. When Sentra opened her eyes, she saw a woman of celestial beauty looking down on her. She was lying on her soft, jade white thighs, held in her arms like a lover.

-Ancestor?- Sentra asked, losing herself in the golden eyes of the goddess.

The goddess perfect lips curled up into a smile. -Sweetheart, did you enjoy how I took care of you?-

-Yes,- Sentra obediently replied, unable to extricate herself from the charm the woman cast on her.

The goddess giggled and traced her finger around Sentra’s breasts, tapping the spot where her heart was. -Your oaths are in place, don’t break them.-

-I won’t,- Sentra replied. She wanted to get up but felt unwilling to leave the goddess’ lap. 

-Listen closely to what I have to say,- the goddess said. Only when she saw Sentra nodding did she continue: -I’ve left a bank of information in your cute, little head. Most of it is gated by your cultivation, however.-

-Thank you, ancestor,- Sentra said, feeling gracious to her goddess.

-Your foundation was meager, so I left you another gift. Now go, my little sweetheart. Go and find a way to get me out of here,- Laurel said, leaning in and passionately kissing Sentra.

Sentra closed her eyes, allowing the dexterous tongue of her ancestor to invade her mouth, finding great pleasure the gentle act. When she opened her eyes again, she was lying on the ground, alone. Looking around, there was fog ahead of her, and a path that led upward behind. Laurel’s spell no longer held Sentra’s will in its iron clasp and she could finally analyze what had happened.

The first thing she thought about was that she just got fucked by her ancestor. Her heart jumping into her throat, Sentra hurriedly grabbed her pussy and carefully inserted a finger in. She was still wet, so it wasn’t too hard. Only after confirming that her virginity was really intact did she heave a sigh of relief. Carefully, she got up but felt that something was weird with the way her body moved.

Focusing the mind’s eye on her middle dantian, Sentra almost fell onto her ass from the shock. She checked a few more times to be sure that it wasn’t a mistake, but it wasn’t; her middle dantian was completely filled and even the meridian that let to the upper dantian was open. She followed it and actually dropped onto the ground after seeing that her upper dantian was also completely filled, thick lifeforce swirling within. All that was left would be opening her Third Eye and she could step into the Spirit Circle.

Facing the fog, Sentra wholeheartedly kowtowed nine times.

-I will never forget this, Ancestor!- she shouted, tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks. -I will free you!-

An ethereal giggle replied. -Cultivate for a while and leave, sweetheart.-

Obeying, Sentra closed her eyes and focused the eye of her mind on her upper dantian. There was an anomaly in there, a cluster of misty energy that didn’t belong to her. She probed and realized that it was filled with information. Looking into it, she understood that it also doubled as the source of energy for the oaths that bound her. Sentra took a deep breath and started inspecting this amazing gift.

The Three Pleasures was a full cultivation system that included solo exercises as well as dual cultivation ones. The solo exercises were weird and ranged from regular meditation to masturbation, but there were some other weird ones that used something called effigies. Confused, Sentra hurriedly searched through the information about the effigies and took a sharp breath after realizing what they were.

Effigies were essentially cultivation bases taken through the pleasure of Privilege and then stored… in her womb. Sentra smacked her lips and shook her head, finally understanding the second rule which forbade her from bearing children. She simply wouldn’t have a functional womb after cultivating this way. Through a special technique, her womb would be transformed into a compressed space that could hold effigies; the amount increasing with her overall strength. 

The effigies could be used as a fuel for her cultivation, but there were other, more intriguing uses for them. One of the most commonly known facts amongst the cultivators was that priming and detonating up a cultivation base would result in an attack a dozen times stronger than what the cultivator could unleash by normal means. Effigies could be used to achieve that very effect. Sentra couldn’t believe how powerful this technique was, truly the means of an immortal. 

Intrigued by Privilege, she checked out the details. Privilege was the pleasure bound on total domination of her sexual partners, completely focusing on the boons she would receive and having none for the other party. It had techniques that ranged from stealing the cultivation base during the climax, to planting slave seals in someone’s brain, similarly during the climax.

In comparison, the pleasure of Equity was much subtler. It focused on techniques that worked over the course of many sexual intercourses, slowly taking control of the other person and their cultivation base. It masked itself as a dual cultivation technique that helped both parties, but in reality, the user received over 90% of the boons, leaving a meager 10% to the other person. Sentra instantly fell in love with Equity, wondering how to best use it in the future.

The pleasure of Equality, however, was completely fair to both lovers. It bound their cultivation during the act, allowing them to cultivate and breakthrough together. It helped the two lovers synchronize even outside the intercourses, turning them into a deadly duo that could strike far above their usual weight class. There was just a single drawback; the user could only have a single partner they cultivated Equality with. 

It didn’t matter if Sentra were to have sex with other people after cultivating Equality with someone, but attempting to use it on a different person could desynchronize her cultivation base. The result would be an explosion of her foundation and every effigy she collected. Sentra frowned, finally understanding the third rule.

She spent some more time meditating, being amazed by the sexual positions that Laurel left in the inheritance. Some were rather tame, but one that included two men caught Sentra’s attention. The woman was to stand in the middle, tiptoeing or on an elevation if necessary. One man would enter her from the front, while the other would…

-Why didn’t I think of this!- Sentra slapped her forehead, feeling stupid. 

Asshole. It’s in the name, a fucking hole, she thought. She sighed and continued, amazed by the aerial positions and some exquisite energy usage; all focused on maximizing the pleasure. Other than that, there were some stray thoughts left by Laurel that detailed her own experiences. Sentra decided to pause after a bit that included Laurel pleasing five men with her body. At the same time. Needless to say, a lot of stretching was involved and Sentra promised herself that she would never do more than two men at the same time.

She got up and after a final bow to the fog, Sentra left the cave. She climbed up, noticing that the fog was playfully tickling her body, following her as she ascended the path. Soon, she found herself in the forbidden tunnel and started heading towards the exit. Sounds of an argument echoed through the cave, just barely reaching Sentra’s ears.

-Why did you let her in?!- Sentra recognized her father’s voice.

-Master, please,- it was Jey crying out in anguish. -I tried!-

Sentra sped up, running towards the exit, the churning fog followed her. There was a group of clansmen gathered around the entrance. Jey was kowtowing on the ground and Zamos was standing above her, ready to strike down with the sword.

-Hurt her and you won’t have a daughter!- Sentra roared, rushing out of the tunnel.

Everyone froze in disbelief, their eyes glued to Sentra’s figure wrapped by the thick fog. Then, they all dropped to their knees, kowtowing towards Sentra. She was confused and looked behind herself, instantly understanding what was happening. The fog roiled to form a hazy visage, feminine but lacking detail. A series of characters formed out of the fog: ‘greet my disciple’, they said.

-Thank you, ancestor,- Sentra bowed to the foggy face which smiled at her. -I won’t disappoint you!-

The fog retracted back into the tunnel as if it never left in the first place, leaving Sentra and the stunned clansmen to themselves. Jey was the first one to wake up from her stupor. Still on her knees, she crawled to Sentra.

-Miss!- she cried out.

-Get up,- Sentra said, hoisting Jey’s little body up by the armpits. She was shocked by how easy it was, but quickly remembered her sudden cultivation boost. -Did he hurt you?-

-Just a slap,- Jey replied, bowing to hide her swollen face.

-Mhm,- Sentra replied.

Jey respectfully walked behind Sentra, elated that her miss was back.

-We greet ancestor’s disciple!- the crowd roared.

Sentra smirked, intoxicated by this feeling of reverence. This was a part of what she sought in life. Calming herself down and assuming a poised face, she said, -Please get up, everyone.-

-Sen!- her father was the first one to run up to her. -Which ancestor was that?!-

-One of the prime ancestor immortals! Her name is…- Sentra choked on her words, realizing that she couldn’t say Laurel’s name for some reason. She frowned and said, -I can’t say her name.-

-Of course not,- Zamos laughed. He was all smiles looking down on his daughter, his heart was bursting with pride. -Immortal names are a taboo, only other immortals can say them out loud!-

-I see,- Sentra mumbled, wrinkling her forehead. -By the way, I’m at the peak of the upper dantian stage after receiving the inheritance.-

-What?!- Zamos screamed in disbelief.

Another person ran up from the crowd, it was Veera, one of the elders. -Why did the ancestor choose you?-

-We struck a deal and she seemed to like me,- Sentra smugly replied. 

-Wonderful!- Veera laughed. -We’ve gained a chosen daughter on this day! Quickly, make preparations for a clan-wide celebration!-

Sentra cleared her throat. -Elder?-

-Yes, my dear?- Veera asked, grinning from ear to ear.

-I feel than Wen Duho is simply... not up to my standard,- Sentra said, squeezing her fists hoping that it would work.

Veera clapped, -Of course not! We will milk Duho clan dry and get you a much better husband! Don’t you worry, my dear!-

Sentra heaved a sigh of relief, all the stress that built up in the last month gone with the wind. Oh, ancestor, I love you so much right now, she thought.

Consider joining my Discord! Please don't forget to leave a fav or become a reader if you enjoyed the read!

18