10. Cultivation grounds [A]
2.1k 7 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Shoutout to Vec for donating 5$!

Early morning sun rays that made their way through the curtains greedily licked the half-naked, athletic body that laid on the large bed. Sentra was wearing a see through nightshirt, now pulled up above her hips. One of her hands was kneading her left breast through the fabric, while her other hand was down between her legs, massaging her pussy in gentle, circular motions. Her thumb was rubbing her clit and each little movement had Sentra writhe from pleasure.

She was masturbating with the intention of testing out some of the solo techniques found within the Three Pleasures inheritance, and she was loving it so far. Her lifeforce was reaching every corner of her body with each heartbeat, its effects pleasurably obvious for Sentra. She was more sensitive than ever on top of cultivating at the same time; all while in a trance-like sexual state.

Her middle finger traced her slit and found the hole, dipping in just slightly. Sentra squeezed her springy tit and changed her position, lying on the side now with one leg bent for easier access to her treasure. She was fingering herself gently, making sure to not push her finger in too far. Letting go of her breast, Sentra reached for a previously picked out hairbrush. It had a tubular and nicely shaped handle, a decent substitution for a proper toy. She slid her finger out of her pussy and tasted it; Sentra loved both male and female taste and that included her own.

Breathing hard, she carefully inserted the tip of the handle into her cunt and hissed from pleasure. She fucked herself like that for a while, making shallow thrusts that just barely reached her hymen and massaging her clit with the other hand. Pulling out the handle, Sentra started spreading her excitement onto her butthole, but she knew it wouldn’t be enough. Propping herself up on her elbow, she reached for a bottle of lube that she prepared for this occasion.

Her heart beating like a war drum, she lubed up the handle and her asshole before laying back down and relaxing. It was hard at first, a little painful even, but Sentra felt the faint flashes of pleasure piercing through. She slowly and carefully stretched her ass with her fingers before finally attempting to slide the handle in. The tip went in without much trouble, sending waves of pleasure through Sentra’s body. Bitting into the pillow, she started to delicately fuck herself in the ass with the hairbrush, not forgetting to finger her pussy at the same time.

She was breathing irregularly, her hard nipples following the movements of her bouncing tits. Her entire body was ready for the climax, but Sentra withheld it for a long time, gently and carefully edging herself to maximize the pleasure. When she could no longer hold on, she started to massage her pussy with maximum speed and pushed the hairbrush into her ass as deep as it could go. Sentra’s howl of pleasure was muffled by the pillow, her vision blacking out, and her body quivering violently from the double orgasm she was undergoing. 

Sentra felt awkward when she regained consciousness; the hairbrush was still deep in her asshole. She carefully pulled it out, moaning when it finally plopped out and a weird feeling of emptiness filled her insides. Closing her eyes, Sentra focused mind’s eye on her dantians, inspecting them one by one before moving to her veins and her meridians. She smacked her lips in approval; this single session of masturbation was better than a dozen regular meditations. Her lifeforce was a tiny bit thicker while her veins got sturdier from the constant flow of energy. Only her meridians didn’t really get any better, but that was always the hardest thing to achieve.

Satisfied with the results, Sentra gathered some of the things into her spatial ring before ringing a little silver bell that she usually kept by the bed. It was a tiny artifact that was connected with another identical bell that Jey always carried with herself. A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door.

-Miss, you called,- Jey’s voice pierced through the thick wood.

-Yes, prepare a bath for me. The large one, I want you in there for a massage and for a haircut,- Sentra ordered, wrapping herself in a loose robe. -Oh,also prepare a set of loose training clothes as well.-

-As you wish,- Jey replied.

Sentra heard the little maids pattering steps and smiled to herself before making her way downstairs and towards the bathhouse. It was still very early and her parents were nowhere to be seen, so Sentra squinted her eyes and enjoyed the morning sun tickling her skin. She had a healthy, rosy skin, but she always wanted to tan up a little. If not for the fact that pale women were generally considered more beautiful, she would have done that years ago. 

In the bathhouse, Sentra enjoyed a massage that loosened up every crank in her body, but she also made it clear to Jey that she wasn’t in the mood for anything else. After all, she just finished a session of rather intense masturbation. At the same time, an idea to make use of Jey popped into Sentra’s mind.

-Jey, save yourself for tomorrow,- Sentra mumbled, sighing with pleasure when Jey’s dexterous fingers kneaded her thighs. -I’ve got a plan for us.-

-I will,- Jey replied, sounding excited. -You mentioned a haircut, Miss?-

-Yes. I want wide bangs on both sides, chin-length, and shoulder-length hair behind the ears. You’ll make a braided bun out of that,- Sentra detailed.

-You will surely look stunning, Miss!- Jey giggled,

A few hours later, Sentra went towards the limited cultivation grounds. For the first time in her life, she could set her feet inside and use everything within them to the fullest. There was a stiff, featureless humanoid puppet guarding the entrance. Normally, it would’ve moved to block the entrance when Sentra got closer, but it didn’t budge this time. She was allowed inside for the first time in her life.

All giddy, Sentra dashed through the entrance and bit her lower lip after taking the corner and seeing what was inside. The cultivation grounds were a separate space carved into the Eas mountain, complete with its own sky and atmosphere. Inhaling the air sent electricity through Sentra’s body, her lifeforce swirled faster in her dantians after just a single breath. To the right, there were dozens of buildings, all equipped for specific cultivation needs. To the left, Sentra saw various obstacle courses as well as specific training grounds and arenas. Ahead of her were the fabled nine floors pagodas, three of them, all for cultivators at different levels. 

-I wouldn’t go there yet if I were you,- a calm voice made Sentra jump.

She turned around and felt butterflies tickle her guts. -Maren!- He was sitting cross-legged on top of a pillar, his robes tattered and his hair in disarray. Sentra wrinkled her forehead, -What happened to you?-

-Sixth level at Flesh Circle,- Maren replied, pointing at the pagodas. -My personal best. Alas, I couldn’t reach seventh level.-

-It’s that hard?- Sentra asked, wondering what was inside.

-Yes,- Maren nodded. Remembering something, he said, -Congratulations on your advancements. Sadly, I was in closed-door cultivation and couldn’t join the celebration in time.-

-I’ve never seen you drink,- Sentra giggled, inwardly cursing herself for reacting like a little girl in 

his presence.

-That’s because I don’t,- Maren replied. He jumped off the pole and stretched. -Care to join me for a sparring session? The puppets cannot innovate and our seniors are a bit too good.-

-Sure!- Sentra was elated. She barely got in there and already found her target on top of being invited to spar by him.

Maren led the way, heading left from the entrance. Looking over his shoulder, he asked, -How’s your marriage?-

Sentra grimaced. -No idea. Everything will be clear in the coming weeks.-

-I see. After hearing that the Butcher was your groom, I wanted to propose to you, but the elders forbade me from doing so,- Maren casually said.

Sentra almost choked on air, her mind scattering all over the place. -What? You marry me? That’s ridiculous!- she awkwardly laughed.

Maren shrugged. -You are a popular girl known for being a decent person. As a good clansman, I wanted to save you the trouble of going through a bad marriage.-

-Oh.- Sentra took a deep breath to calm herself down. -That’s nice of you. I will remember it.-

-I didn’t do anything,- Maren said and jumped onto the stone arena which instantly tilted towards him. Seeing Sentra’s surprise, he explained: -This arena is basically a disc on top of a pole. It can rotate and tilt as we jump around.-

-Perfect for balance training,- Sentra said under her breath, smacking her lips in approval. She jumped onto the arena and found her footing. -Weapons or fists?-

-Let’s start with weapons,- Maren said. His finger traced the black spatial ring he was wearing and a simple sword appeared in his right hand. -What weapon do you use?-

-I’m actually not much of a weapon master,- Sentra replied, slightly embarrassed about her unorthodox, for a lady, preferences. -I usually train with knuckle-dusters and limb shields, but I can use a sword.-

Maren’s eyebrows wiggled and he looked at Sentra in a curious way. -Limb shields? You mean limb-dusters? That’s… rather tomboyish.-

-Yeah,- Sentra nervously chuckled, unsure how to feel about being called tomboyish, and pulled out her training sword. -Let’s try with this for now.-

-Do you want pointers?- Maren asked, taking up his polished and well-trained battle stance.

-Please,- Sentra said, taking a basic stance. It wasn’t flashy, but she knew how to handle her sword from there.

They bowed their heads and channeled their lifeforce. Maren opened the fight with a spinning lunge that Sentra easily parried by stepping to the side and blocking with the flat of her blade. She almost slipped when the entire arena tilted, but somehow managed to stay on her feet. Channeling all of her strength, she slashed horizontally while Maren skillfully switched to a two-handed grip and parried her blade. However, Sentra didn’t yet know how strong her body had gotten after the breakthroughs. The sword exploded in her hands upon collision, sharp fragments ricocheting at both her and Maren.

Suddenly, Sentra felt her entire body freeze just before a large blade fragment hit her. Looking at Maren, she realized that he was also frozen and so were all of the blade fragments. Then, the fragments fell harmlessly onto the arena, clinking to the sides, and Sentra could once again move her body.

-What was THAT?- she asked, her heart racing.

-A protective formation,- Maren replied, clearly used to this. -Take my sword, I have another one. Meteor steel, you see. Cheap and sturdy enough for training.-

-Alright, thanks,- Sentra replied, grabbing the sword he threw at her. -Let’s try again!-

 

Consider joining my Discord! Please don't forget to leave a fav or become a reader if you enjoyed the read!

16