The Broken System
1k 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* Uhhh*

Vocal expression of genital satisfaction continued to stream throughout the night. The never-ending stream of men continued to come to satisfy their carnal desire.

The girl was as silent as one could be. Not a sound, no struggle. The act of the one who had already accepted her fate.

The smell of sex excretion mixed with the smell of sweat, it was hard to breathe. I was enclosed in a 5X5 cell, all I could do is to look another way.

'Guinea pig, fugitive and now a sex slave maybe.' What I have to do more to get a life to live like a human. To begin with, I don't even know how I retain the memories of the last lives. And if I become younger just to heal my wound then what happened on that night?!

*Crash*

My thought was broken as that man kicked the bars of my prison.
"Have you enjoyed the show?"
"Why this prince would in need a show? He was personally served by the madam's personal one."

They chatted till to their satisfaction before they left. Silence enveloped the dark corner. I don't know how much time had passed but there was movement on the other cell.

*Ah*
Little shrieks of pain escaped her mouth from time to time as she sat up. Without a string of cloth to cover up, there was nothing she could hide.

My eyes moved along the secret places only to be greeted by blood and cum. I moved my eyes by instinct and those hollow black eyes were staring right at me. Contrary to my expectation, there was no rage or any other expression in it.

Those eyes were dead and it continued to stare at me for few more moment before it turned to the food that was at the edge of the gate.
I didn't notice it before but there was food in my cell too. A loaf of mouldy black bread and the bowl of some greasy soup that was giving off of some silly smell.

*Ahh*
The cry escaped her moved as she tried to move. While trying to reach the bowl that was arm distance away she panted like crazy and left a trail of blood behind her.

She fell before the food and continued to eat while laying down. Times passed as she nibbed away the hard bread and licked the bowl clean. Only then she turned to me again.

To be precise she turned towards my food before looking at me. 'Is she want food?' I have guessed it right. When I moved towards my foods the hope in her face dimmed.

The gap between the two cells was wide enough for me to push the bread and the bowl to her cell. She was a surprise with a happy expression on her face. She grabbed the bread without hesitation.

"Does food can really help you to forget the pain you have gone through?" she shook with the bread on her mouth, looked up at me like she didn't understand my language. Then tried to give the half-eaten bread back to me with a reluctant face.

"No, you eat." I tried to gesture her and returned to my place as she continued to eat. Her back was towards me, the bare white skin had its own share of bloody marks of punishment.

'Am I really the only one who had the bad day?' The question was not the one I wanted to ask myself right now but the inhuman act I had seen in front of my eyes I couldn't help it.

'Why the pain of losing people close to me washed away just a good cry? Is it because I am not blood-related or not because I am not human anymore?' The thought began to dilute as the time passed and I lost to my tiredness.

*Boom* Boom*

The loud banging opened me up. The oscillation of the boat had slowed down marking the end of the journey. Soon many footsteps followed down from the upper deck.

The continued to open one cell after another as they did for mine. The man, whom I had never seen before entered and forced something in my mouth. A wisp of very weak energy spread through my body and splash.

The man splashed a bucket of funny smelly water at me. I shudder at the cold sensation as the man shouted at me to get out of the cell. I looked at her cell, the scene wasn't much different but the dried-up mark on her back was healing up in-visible speed.

'A healing pill? The slave traders are willing enough to spend something like that on the slaves? Might be the cheapest one.'
"Go out." The man shouted and I followed.

Guided by other I reached the deck then the port. But there was nothing. Few spread-out houses and a giant wall at the horizon all I could see. The slave train was long. I caught the glimpse of the madam but didn't saw the girl, so the march began.

The ground was dry. The red dirt was everywhere. None of the slaves had any type of footwear so we continued to move till we reached the high wall at the horizon, with the aid whip that continued to fall from time to time.

***************

"Madam these few are specially imported from the human territory just for you." I was outside the room but I was sure that it was the cat woman talking. "Bring them in." After shouting in high pitch she continued in the soft voice. "These are aged not more than 18 and are all untainted one."

"!@##@$#$#@@@" The intangible language attacked my thought. Like me and three others entered the room.

The woman, clad in red, greeted us but just the moment our eyes meet I could feel my legs were getting weaker. She gave a smile and sing me to come closer with her red-nailed finger.

A sweet fragrance rejuvenated me. Those lustful eyes dragged out my deepest desire. I could only look into those eyes as the fire in my nether started to rage in a violent wave.

"$@%#^!%!$@$?" The woman was staring at my nether. They made me wear a loincloth that was just enough to hide my family jewel. But it was out of control and the cloths had failed their mission.
"Don't move" the cat woman shouted.
"@!$#$%#$%%@!!"
"Yes, madam. Resistance is good. The more they struggle more entertaining they will be."
"&%@$%$"
"Yes madam it is from the human region. It doesn't know the language."
"!@#$%^#@"
"I understand madam, it is silly of me. Let me give you another slave who knows both the language, half price."
"!@$#%%$#^@"
"That is so generous of you Madam."

Just like that I was sold and led to a carriage. The journey continued for one whole week and then I was standing in front of a gigantic castle.

It was a big medieval castle. With fields around the castle, most of the people might be the farmers. But these people are anything but human.

Some had horns, some had tails. Though most of them have the shape of a human, some looks nothing like human. The carriage moved over the moat and the giant gate closed behind.

Soon enough I was standing in a room full of people. There wasn't any human other than me, but there were too many demi-humans. And two people with a horn on their forehead. They were standing at each side of the red woman. After listing to the woman the dog girl said, "Madam said you are not allowed to leave the castle."

To my surprise, it was the same girl that was prisoned in the cell beside me and she is acting as she had never seen me before.
"!@#$%$#&"
"If you try to escape the death will be so gruesome that even your god will be unable to distinguish you." Soon she repeated everything. She even wanted me to study the language of them from the dog girl.

'Didn't you brought me as a sex slave? What is the use of the language in that? Or you have that type of fetish?'

From a stasis pod to a warm family, and now I was learning an unknown pictorial language in a castle, middle of nowhere for almost two months. Studying was the strong suit so I am now proficient in the language.

Soon enough I was transferred to the horn man to learn what they call magic. I have a bad feeling about it and the main reason is the identity of the person who was teaching me magic.

I have known this land is called Aborion. The land was mostly ruled by the demon-kind, with the retaliation from human and the beast species they were pushed back. Only one-fourth of the land is now controlled by the demon still…

Human or demon, they are all same to me. As long they do anything to me they are all bad and am sure these two are up to no good.

Like the magic, rather the chant they were teaching me didn't have any magical effect and the chant wasn't something I could understand but each day of chanting changing me from inside. I know nothing about magic still the feeling is not right.

It was almost half a year. The red woman came back who knows where. But she gave me the date, date of the ceremony.

'Ceremony of what?' I wasn't sure. "Ceremony of revival." That was what Munai had told me. Munai, the dog girl, was the slave of the war between the demon and the beast species. She heard about the ceremony from the other. It was a ceremony to revive one of the strong demons who had died in the war.

'Really, I am now a sacrifice of Demon summoning?' The story of my life couldn't be more intriguing. It felt like when the god was writing the story of my life he had fought with his wife.

With 5 months of magic chanting training, I didn't grow any stronger, rather I grew weaker and weaker day by day. Munai said I was becoming pale, without a touch of red. It was becoming harder to even walk. It was even harder to think.

Who knew when I lost consciousness but when I woke up I was bound to a bed. In a dark room. With light coming from the below.

By the amount I can move, I could see the lightened dark purple magic circle and the woman was naked right in front of me. The look in her eyes was totally different, like a woman looking towards her beloved.

"Chant it."She asked in lustfull voice and so I did. The amount of energy inside me started to increase. It became too painful for my little part, but soon I felt something warm around it. It was the woman and I had no energy to resist.

She was too beautiful, eyes of a clear blue lake, with the soft mound on the clear white chest with a piece of chocolate on top. She was hard to resist. Not too big, not too small, just the right size to fit in the palm of my hand. That was something I want to grab with my hand but no matter how much I struggle I couldn't move.

Seeing me struggling she gave the bewitching smile. Those beautiful red lips I want to suck them dry. It was painful down there but I was in heaven. For the first time, I thought I could die for this woman. I could do…

"Stop chanting if you don't want to die." My train of thought was broken by the calm voice in my head.

'So I can really die?' This is no time to think about that but, I really couldn't stop chanting. As I opened my eyes I could see the shock in her eyes. I thought she couldn't know the thing inside me, but her expression was saying otherwise.

"Let us switch over." With the word in my mind, one of my bloody hand grabbed the throat of the woman and I lost consciousness.

Next time I woke up with a pain in my chest. "What happened?"
The voice inside of me answered, "Don't worry, they just destroyed your heart by the slave contact, now they can't control you anymore."

There was a dried body of a woman on the bed. I was surprised by the look of it before I could ask anything the voice asked: "What you want to do with the people of the castle?" I was surprised by the question. "Listen, I have killed the succubus and if…"

"Kill them all." Calm in my mind followed. Somehow I got accustomed with the killing, but, "Take me somewhere far away. I want to live."

For some reason, I didn't lose my consciousness and the gruesome play continued in front of my eyes. None was spared, none survived. Under the four moons of the sky, I stood there with hands died in red.

Right at the moment, the view in front of me flickered.
[Ceremony successful…
Tribute accepted…
Connecting the soul...]

A moment later there was more.

[Connecting to the world…
Activating the system…
Error...
Modifying…
Connecting to the system…
Error...]

The train of errors continued as I ran leaving the silent castle behind me. I have no idea how much I had run. It was then the first ray of the morning sun hit me along with the same bone shrinking pain and…

[THE BROKEN SYSTEM activated.]

12