Chapter 1.1
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roughly 150,000 people die each day. The majority of these people have given up hope on life after seeking treatment and having suffered immensely, but there is always a small number of people struggle to cling on to life.

 

And I,

the God of Games,

Will give them that chance to live on.

 

Of course, since everything is interconnected in the cosmos that we, the Gods have created, there is always a price to pay or a sacrifice to be made.

 

And the price that these people whom I have selected have to pay, is merely to participate in my game and be victorious.

 

Of course, the prize for winning the game is not merely life itself, but also to grant the winner a wish. While I am not the most powerful God, I am omnipotent and omniscient whenever games are involved and therefore, I can grant any wishes that the winner might have and is also one of the most powerful and influential Gods right now.

 

Right now I am in the train “Magadh Express” and soon, there will be eight people here who will join my next game.

 

Normally, I have no interest in the participants of my games nor do I visit the accident sites myself. This is because the games I design normally have around a hundred to three hundred participants each game, and they are gathered from all over the universe but today, I am here because of one very special participant.

 

His name is Ismeth Dullah and he is a descendant of the God Ganesha. Normally Gods only care about their direct descendants but Ismeth seems to be suffering from a special case of atavism and has been blessed with Genesha’s strength, defence and greediness. Prompting Ganesha to be slightly concerned and he has been paying attention to Ismeth.

 

Ganesha soon realized that Ismeth’s life would be reaching its end soon in the Magadh Express and approached me, requesting that Ismeth be a participant in the next game so that he could have a chance at life and since it was not a big issue and it would be good to gain the favor of another god, I agreed.

 

As it approached 3:40PM in the afternoon, the Lichchavi Express can be seen approaching at high speeds and within seconds, collided with the Magadh Express.

The sound of screams, crushed metal and lives ending could be heard clearly. Two people died without even knowing what had happened and 7 other could feel their scalp become numb, their hearts slow and powerful beats as they watched their lives come to an end before their very eyes.

Some prayed in their heart to be saved while others cursed the Gods. Some cursed their fate for being in the train at this moment.

Ismeth, who was standing at the back of the Magadh Express was already crushed under the debris but his blessing which became a curse right now, made him unable to die instantly and he could only watch his life slowly slipping away.

Powerless and unable to struggle, he could only struggle to breath as he suffered from shock and could not even do the simple act of wishing to live which would have made him a participant of the Game of Gods.

As I watched all these happening, time started slowing down and soon, it stopped completely according to my will.

The souls of Ismeth and 7 other people who did their best to cling on to life were gathered and sent into the next Game of Gods.

0