Chapter 3.1
21 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time in the game moved normally, but 2 days passed quickly in the Game of Gods. Alliances were formed, but betrayal were also common and every moment was full of bloody murder.

The Gods have been watching the game happily. They laughed at the people who died in an embarrassing manner and cheered at the exciting life and death battles that occurred in the little city.

The player count was originally 300, but right now there are only 60 players left.

The rules were clearly told to everyone and they all knew that there would only be one winner. Alliances would only be formed in several circumstances. The first is when the weak band together, yet these alliances were easily broken and opportunities were in abundance in the game.

Once you start exploring, you would find all kinds of primitive weapons littered all around. Swords, spears, bows and shields were littered all around the city.

Powerful players like Ismeth could use their fists as weapons but it was not an ideal weapon. After all, fists are still made of flesh and bones and would be bruised.

The unlucky players would have pick up rocks, used pots and pans to kill others while the lucky ones would find a sword or a spear and rack up kills.

Of course, these kills meant nothing in the Game of Gods since there was only one winner. Only the last person standing would matter.

The Gods knew this and those who had bet on Alex were nervous right now because Alex had already killed over thirty players. He became a berserk animal the second he woke up as my voice, the voice of a God had awakened the bloodline power within him.

His fight or flight response was locked into fight mode due to the blessing of Ares and granted him powers related to war and battle and whenever he saw another player, he would unconsciously become certain that the other person was an enemy and immediately fight with an aim to kill the other party.

His increased reaction speed, vision and strength gave him the qualities he needed to overpower and win any ordinary person, while his battle intuition was blessed and granted him knowledge of the weak points in the human body. This allowed him to kill his targets quickly and effectively.

Unfortunately, he would become very tired after each battle and would require a long rest. The Gods have seen so many players with potential die in their sleep that Alex, who was one of the top bets had become just another player in their minds. He was nothing special anymore.

Even Ares who looked at Alex with interest was now watching the brawls of other players.

Ismeth on the other hand, had become surprisingly quiet after scoring the very first kill in the game, causing him the displeasure of the Gods.

Ismeth has been hiding like a sewer rat ever since his first kill, scouting and exploring calmly. In fact, this is his true personality.

Ismeth was never a hero, in fact he is a very selfish person who cares about nothing other than himself.

0