Chapter 4.2
28 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobody was interested in talked and they just stared at each other.

There are 3 different groups right now besides Ismeth.

The two fools behind him, another group in front of him that had 3 men and the last group to his left had 2 men as well.

He could move to his right as a building stood there but he was unsure if there was a way out.

Once the two fools had collected themselves, they started talking loudly.

“Why don’t you run more you little asshole!” one of them yelled.

“Hey, you over there! Why don’t you just go on home since there’s nothing to be gained from fighting? We just want to kill this prick!” the other yelled.

The men in the distance kept quiet, but you could clearly tell that they were angry.

They were the predators and the prey was mocking them.

But with Ismeth and the other group present, they couldn’t just rush over and slaughter the two fools so they kept their positions.

But things changed quickly.

A brick from behind the men on the left flew through the air and hit one of the men in the left group and then a strange man pounced on the other.

He was like a wild beast and his moves were so smooth that it almost felt like he was a trained killer.

Within seconds, he approached the man, jumped on him which sent him to the ground before he could even raise his shield. With a quick grab, the wild man dislocated his prey’s arm and bashed his head in with a rock.

The other man was already bleeding from the man was unconscious.

The beastly man then picked up the shield and started bashing the unconscious man’s head until he was covered in blood and sure that he had died.

Everyone else on the scene was frozen and shocked from the brutality that just occurred and the two fools were already on the ground as their knees had given in.

Ismeth took the chance and quickly stabbed at one of the men’s neck, but he missed and the sword went into his face, killing him instantly.

The other man quickly rolled away in panic and struggled to get up so he could run away.

Ismeth tried to pull his sword out but it was stuck and after two pulls, he gave up and ran after the other fool.

The other group of men however, still held their position but were ready for combat in case the beastly man attacked them next.

Once Ismeth and the fool had escaped from the scene. The beastly man gave the group of men a stare…

And then he walked away as if nothing had happened.

 

do u like the story so far?

0