Prologue (His Past) – 1. The Beginning
5.5k 4 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
dir="ltr">

Dear new readers I already rewrited this story. Please check Here


Angel and his father walked down the cave slowly. The cave condition was dark and rocky made it difficult for them to walk. He forced himself to keep moving forward with trembling body in fear.

"Stay close to me. Remember a man shouldn't be afraid." said his father while holding his hand tightly.

He nodded. Angel was only seven years old but he understood, in this situation it was very difficult for them to survive. As he continued to follow his father, he could feel his hand that was held by his father wet with his father's blood. His father was seriously injured, while their enemy was still chasing them.

Suddenly, a flash of shadow attacked them, his father tried to restrained him with his sword. But his wound was so severe, in an instant his father was thrown.

He ran towards his father as fast as he could.
"Father!!" he screamed.

The shadow blocked him and threw his small body into the cave wall. He fell, his head felt very dizzy, pain was stinging all over his body.

The shadow walked slowly toward him. His father back to his feet and ran towards him, blocked the shadow to approach.
"Angel! Get out of here!" screamed his father as he breathing hard.

When he lifted his head, he could see almost all of his father's white uniforms had been soaked in blood. He tried to get up, but he back fell down. His legs hurt so much until he can't move.

The shadow grinned, then suddenly he stormed at them, his father resisted him with his sword. But in vain...

"Get lost!" the shadow shouted as he throwing his father's body once again.

"Fatherrr !!!" Angel screamed while crying. He struggled to stood up but he keep fell down.

The shadow approached his dying father, strangling his neck and lifting his body until his feet didn't touch the ground. His father struggled to release himself, his broken groan of pain echoed inside the cave.

"Since you keep bothering me, you will die first!" said the shadow with a hoarse voice.

Soon, a cracking sound could be heard, his father stopped moving, his body dangling limp and the sword he was holding fell to the ground.

Angel was silent, his eyes widened in shock. He wanted to scream but his voice couldn't come out of his mouth. The shadow throws his father's body.

He crawled closer to his father's lifeless body.
"Fatherrr !! Wake up !!! Don't leave me alone !!!" he screamed. He shook his father, tried to woke him up, but there was no response. He cried out loud as he hugged his father with a face full of tears.

The shadow came back to approached him, he crawled backwards, tried to avoid him until his back hit the cave wall, cornering him.

The shadow was getting closer, he could clearly see his red eyes glow in the dark, then he pushed Angel to the ground. He tried to resist, but in vain. His body trembled violently while the shadow stroked his golden yellow hair.
"Don't be afraid, I will let you live. Because you are the key to revive my master." he whispered.

The shadow extended his hand, dark aura coming out of his hand forming a dark crystal. The shadow brought the crystal closer to Angel's chest, the crystal slowly turned back into dark aura and entered his body.

Angel screamed uncontrollably, extreme pain struck his whole body. His chest felt tight, his head felt like being pierced with thousands needles. The shadow whispered again.
"Be a good boy, Angelus Raizel Reinheart..."

64