Second Arc (His Art of War) – 61. Tainted Light
498 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Second Arc (His Art of War) - 61. Tainted Light
They arrived in front of a large door with the dragon crest of Draconis in gold. A powerful magic power protects this door, making no one can enter except using Fallensoar family's blood.
Prince Curtis struggled, trying to escape as soon as he knew Angel doesn't want to torture him but he wants to make him open the magic room.
"Prince Curtis, you know what you have to do," Angel said.
"I will never let you enter this room!" shouted Prince Curtis angrily.
Angel sighed in annoyance.
"Torturing people is not my hobby. Can you obey me for this one?" The Fallensoar Family's body is very strong, it will be very difficult for him to obtain Prince Curtis' blood without knowing their weaknesses.
Prince Curtis looked at Angel with a defiant look.
"If you want my blood, you must kill me."
A breath came out of his mouth as an evil smirk developed on his lips.
"Fine. Bring him to the front gate," he ordered.
The guards took him, while Prince Curtis frowned in confusion. He thought Angel would immediately torture him there to vent his frustration. Of course, it will all be in vain since his body can't be injured by any weapons. Prince Curtis can only guess it seems like Angel is planning to take him to the gate to torture him in public.
'Does he want to humiliate the royal family and show his cruelty to the public?'
Prince Curtis felt strange about his actions since if Angel did, it could only ignite public anger. But whatever Angel would do to him, he's not afraid because he was confident enough in his abilities. With the Fallensoar's blood flowing in his vein, his wound would not be as severe as an ordinary person.
As they walked out of the gate, the Euphorion troops' and the servants' attention distracted to them. 
They stopped in front of the gate and Angel asked Prince Curtis once again.
"I will give you another chance," he said in a cold voice.
"My answer is still no," Prince Curtis answered firmly.
"Fine then." Angel reached out his hand and touched Prince Curtis' head and slowly flowed his dark aura to manipulate him with the 'devil puppet' spell. At first, Prince Curtis was confused about what Angel wanted to do but as soon as he began to feel there was another force trying to control his mind, he struggled. But it's too late, slowly Prince Curtis lost his consciousness and followed Angel's orders.
"Untie him," he ordered as he pulled his hand away from Prince Curtis.
The guards untied Prince Curtis.
"Now, tell me the Fallensoar Family's weaknesses."
Prince Curtis raised his hand, pointing at his neck and head.
"Is there anything else?"
Prince Curtis shook his head side to side.
Meanwhile, seeing Prince Curtis who suddenly followed his order, the Euphorion troops stunned in admiration, while the servants immediately stopped their work in shock. Their eyes stared at Prince Curtis in disbelief. How could a royal family bow to his enemy before there was a surrender statement from the king?
Angel noticed and looked at them sharply.
"What are you looking for?! Back to work!" he snapped in a frightening voice to the servants. The servants soon returned to work in fear and the Euphorion troops also returned on guard. He returned his attention to Prince Curtis. Actually, he did not want to do this but he has to bring Prince Curtis out of the castle because he could not use his spells inside the castle due to the 'magic shield'.
He extended his hand to the side, a guard approached and gave him a dagger. After giving a small cut on Prince Curtis' neck and let his blood run down to the blade, he pulled his dagger and extended his other hand to release Prince Curtis from his 'devil puppet' spell. The dark aura coming out of Prince Curtis' body returned to him, a few seconds later Prince Curtis collapsed.
"Tie and bring him back to his room. Also called the royal doctor to treat his wound and guard him well."
"Yes, Your Majesty." And they immediately carried out his orders.
He turned and returned to the magic room. In front of the large door, he used Prince Curtis' blood to open it. His feet stepped closer to the magic formation that glowed in blue in the middle as he removed one of his gloves and smeared Prince Curtis' blood to his palm. His bloody hand touched the magic formation and he flowed his dark aura into it.
Slowly, the bluish glow of the magic formation mixed with his dark aura, indicating he already had the access to use all of his magic power in the castle. He opened his hand and made his dark aura spin in his palm, an evil smirk returned to his face. With this, aside from White Moon Castle and Golden Light Castle, he can use teleport in Blue Rock Castle now. In other words, his authority over Draconis was right in front of him, all he needed was a surrender statement from King Esteve.
He clenched his fists, dispersing his dark aura in his palm.
'All I have to do is wait for Gale arrival and news from Frost to carry out my next plan. Now it was Zephyrus' turn to pay. I will make King Eudon regret what he did to Pearl Gate City, 'he thought as he turned and walked towards the exit.
13