Second Arc (His Art of War) – 10. Kidnapping The Princess II
1.9k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fake person walked toward the gate like a drunk person and started making a fuss.
"I will marry Princess Ophelia !!! ... I will marry Princess Ophelia !!!" he shouted.

The guards immediately approached and surrounded him.
"Hey! How dare you talk like that!"

The fake person laughed and started to hug one of them.
"Sir! I will marry the princess!" accompanied by his laughter.

The guard pushed him roughly, the fake person pushed back and staggered, then he gives the guard a sharp stare.
"How dare you treat me like this! You will be my subordinate! You must respect me!" he provoked.

The guards began to be provoked, while the quarrel was attracting people's attention including the guards on the city wall.

Meanwhile, Ophelia's face turned red in shock when she saw it then she shifted her gaze at him in disgust.
"Is he your friend?"

"Of course not. I just met him earlier and told him that Princess Ophelia fell in love with him and wanted to marry him, " he replied casually.

"You're saying I'm going to marry him? Are you crazy ?!" she complained.

He placed his index finger in front of his lips, asking her to be quiet. He looked serious, his eyes pay attention to the guards on the city wall that placed a hundred meters away from him.

The fake person started making a fuss, the guards who came to him began to increase.

As soon as he saw an opportunity, he immediately pulled Ophelia's hand to stand up.
"Miss, close your eyes."

She had just opened her mouth to speak, but Angel quickly focused his dark aura on his hand and threw her towards the city wall, then he teleported himself there and caught her. Ophelia was just about to throw her anger, but before she could say anything he threw her again to outside the city wall and teleported himself outside the wall to catch her.

After that, he brought Ophelia to hide behind a tree and looked at the gate.

"It seems they don't realize it at all."

Meanwhile, Ophelia tried to catch her breath, calming herself. She had never experienced something as crazy as that before. She even did not know what was happening. All she knows is, that crazy hunter threw her twice and suddenly she was outside the wall.
"Are all hunters acting crazy like him?"

Angel averted his gaze to Ophelia who was leaning against a tree with pale-faced and gasping for breath.
"It would be easier if I used 'teleport', but I can't let her know."
"Do you want to rest?" he asked worriedly. 

She looked at him angrily.
"Are you insane?!" she snapped.

"Yes, I'm insane, " he replied casually.

"You--"

"I helped Princess of Asteria to escape. If I were a sane person, I would have reported you to the guards instead of helping you, " he interrupted.

Ophelia still looks upset but she can't be angry or complain since his words are true.

He realized that Ophelia was still upset with him and finally he changed the topic.
"We must leave now before they search here, " he said as he extended his hand to her.

She looked at his hand for a moment before she turned her gaze back to him and brushed it aside.
"I can walk by myself, " she said curtly, then she returned to her feet and walked away.

He sighed.
"Fine, " he murmured and walked after her.

33