Chapter 25 – Realities Collapse
1.4k 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over the following weeks, the incursions became more and more frequent.

Victor's team got better and better at destroying realities.

Every time, Victor lost some members of his team, but gained an even more powerful member as they attacked other dimensions

He lost King Thor, but he got a upgrade in Cosmic Thor. He also gained Cosmic Ghost Rider which is Frank Castle. Colossus became the Phoenix powered, Cytorrak enhanced Colossus, while Pineapple Thing was enhanced with the Uru hammer becoming an enhanced Angrir!

However, today Victor found himself stuck in a quagmire as two other earths appeared!

He sent the Hero Powerhouses comprised of Cosmic Thor, King Hercules, Gilgamesh, King Hyperion, Planet Breaker Hulk, Fully Ionic Wonderman, Pineapple Angrir, Phoenix/Cytorrak Colossus, Sun God,  Cosmic Ghost Rider and Gladiator to one earth.

He went in the other team with his newly assembled team consisting of the Jean Grey, Sue Storm, Scarlet Witch, Enchantress, Sersi, Morgan Le Fey, Selene and Madelyn Pryor aka the Goblin Queen.

He left most of his other heroes in his home reality to defend while he wanted to explore this reality.

The reality looked normal, like the heroes were unaware of the incursions.

"What prime meat" Victor gleamed

Suddenly, he got a telepathic message from Professor X on his world that they were under attack!

"Surely my team can handle it! I left Gorr, Desak and Mangog there too" Victor thought.

Unfortunately, the team attacking his home reality was Thanos' Cabal which included Thanos, Namor, Black Swan, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Maximus, Terrax and the Maker. 

Victor didn't realize what was happening as he started massacring on this Earth.

He came on Carol Danver aka Captain Marvel of this Earth's face as she was being raped by the Pineapple Angrir which was the most powerful version of the Thing with his added Asgardian might. His enormous rocky penis was jagged cutting her insides and leaving a bloody mess as Victor enjoyed the show.   

Suddenly, several Earths appeared in view as he looked at the red sky.

"What the.." Victor said.

A chain reaction started taking place as one by one, the Earths started exploding in a row. 

Then to his shock, his Earth exploded!

"Fuck retreat!" he yelled looking in the sky as he felt the Earth he was on starting to tremble. 

He acted instantly as he created a portal and fled into the Panoptichron with the girls near to him. But as he waited for the males to enter, the planet exploded, causing the portal to crash!

"No!" Victor yelled, realizing that the powerful team he assembled had died. 

He quickly ran to the screens to see what was going on. 

As he watched what was happening from the Panoptichron, all the Earths had been destroyed!

There wasn't many of his people there with him. Most of them were in the destroyed Earth he was ruling. 

The only ones he had with him were Jean Grey, Wanda Maximoff, Sue Storm, Enchantress, Sersi, Morgan Le Fey, Selene and Madelyn Pryor. The rest of his attack team, the powerful males were all destroyed as he wasn't able to extract them in time. 

Suddenly, as the last two Earths started exploding, the ceiling of the Panoptichron ripped apart as everyone with him was sucked into the void. 

He thought he was safe as the Panoptichron was supposed to be apart from the many realities of the multiverse, but it wasn't immune from the damage of the realities collapsing. 

Selene screamed as her body was ripped apart by the void. 

One by one, the many girls of his started disintegrating in the void as Morgan Le Fey and Madelyn Pryor perished. . 

He looked around helplessly as the other girls turned to cosmic dust before his eyes. 

Sersi tried to counteract the shredding by trying to recombine her molecules, but it was useless as she screamed in pain upon her demise. 

The Enchantress tried to conjure a spell but it was too late for her. 

Victor had survived an apocalypse before, but this time, the whole reality had been destroyed. There was no place to rebuild on. 

"Aaaagh" Victor yelled as he used the cards he had prepared for an emergency. 

He conjured what looked like a disassembled penis in one hand and a disassembled vagina in the other which looked like a dildo in one hand and a fleshlight in the other. 

He shoved the penis into the vagina, forming a tube in his hand. 

*THOOM*

A silent explosion started a chain reaction as the penis of William Kaplan aka Wiccan and the pussy of Nico Minoru aka Sister Grimm, two powerful magicians. 

When he first acquired them, he realized that perhaps it was the universe that made them gay, so as not to get involved with each other. The very act of sex changed reality slightly. 

As he held on to the tube, he hugged Wanda and started fucking her as she used her reality bending powers to try and resist the void.

Next to them, Sue Storm and Jean Grey hugged them and used their invisible force field and telekinetic shields respectively to survive.

Victor spread Kamala's rubbery body to open up and engulf 4 of them inside her.

The shearing of the void was so intense that the shields collapsed.

As they were the outer layer hugging Victor and Wanda, both Sue and Jean started disintegrating first.

As half their bodies vanished, their hands let go as they fell away and became cosmic dust. 

Wanda screamed as her body started disintegrating

His body managed to last longer as Kamala Khan aka Ms Marvel's body which he used as his body suit started shredding too from the back. 

Victor looked in despair and horror as Wanda let go of him and drifted away from him after letting him go. 

Her lifeless eyes looked at him in horror as Victor screamed. 

As the last one left, his penis, which as outside Kamala's body as he had been fucking Wanda started being shredded first. 

Then Kamala's body was ripped off him. 

The last thing he saw was the emptiness of the void as he lost consciousness. 

 

9