Chapter 1 – The Loser
9.4k 9 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Thanks Joe, see you next week” said Kevin as he drove his truck out of the compound.

Joe just smiled and waved at Kevin’s dump truck as he closed the gate behind the truck.

Kevin Reynolds was a dump truck driver who works for a company that is paid to remove and dispose of industrial and hazardous wastes from factories.

This facility he was currently working in was actually the SHIELD research and development site, and they developed and research not only their own weapons, but also weapons and artifacts confiscated from other worlds and from villains who invent their own weapons and such.

Kevin himself was once himself a minor super criminal. Once a brilliant science student and inventor, he invented his own hypnosis pendant, and used it to con people and made himself a millionaire.

He used it to get supermodels and actresses to sleep with him. This gave him such a thrill, he decided he wanted to fuck a superheroine. 

But to play safe, he selected a non famous heroine that had retired, who went by the name of Jewel when she was active. Now retired, she was just called by her name Jessica Jones.

However, his attempt to hypnotize and fuck her failed and she beat him up badly, taking out all her anger on him with her super strength.

After being released from prison, he learned that Jessica Jones had once been mind controlled by the Purple Man, which eventually gave her a stronger resistance to hypnosis and mind control.

Unfortunately, the beating up left him with a limp in his left leg and after the special attention by Jessica, he was impotent and his penis could no longer get an erection.

He swore vengeance and actually actively used his abilities to waltz into research facilities, looking for ways to improve his abilities.

With his millions of dollars, he managed to surgically give himself hypnotic eyes like the Ringmaster, as well as buying some of Mysterio’s  illusion technology. With his scientific genius, he managed to reverse engineer them and have his own version of using illusion tricks.

Adding them to his own technologies, this gave him an even more incredible and unbreakable ability to hypnotize his victims, but he was obsessed with Jessica Jones and kidnapped her again.

Licking his lips, he got her into his base, stripped her naked and started groping her and licking her naked body all over. Finally, he was about to get his revenge and fuck her, fulfilling all his fantasies he had of her when he was in prison. 

However, just as he got her into bed and got between her legs, his own physical ailments could not be overcome. He couldn’t get his penis erect, and could only rape her orifices with his fingers.

Unfortunately for him, while he was doing that, Jessica’s husband Luke Cage busted into his base and caught him in the act, and his reaction nearly killed Kevin.

Jessica herself shoved more than her fingers up his ass when she came out of her hypnosis, literally fist fucking his ass with her full might.

Kevin was lucky that Luke came with the Avengers who managed to stop him and Jessica from killing Kevin. However, seeing the aftermath, the other Avengers wondered if living was actually a lucky thing for Kevin, considering his horrific injuries.

Kevin was put into a coma with all his limbs broken as well as many ribs and his pelvis. One of his lungs was punctured and Luke nearly completely ripped his dick and balls off, which eventually had to be amputated anyway.

His ass was ripped open by Jessica's fists, requiring him to wear diapers the rest of his life and parts of his intestines had to be cut off as it turned sepsis.

All his wealth was confiscated and used to pay all his victims for their pain and suffering at his hands. 

He woke up 2 years later a broken man. His physical therapy took him another 2 years and by the time he could walk and do normal things, he had wasted his 20s and was already a washed up 30 year old loser.

He wandered aimlessly for several months, living on the streets as a homeless bum. Besides arthritic bones all over his body, his once good looking face was haggard, and one side was more damaged than the other.

Wanting to end his life, he stood on the Brooklyn Bridge and dove off, only to be rescued by Spider-Man.

Spidey, to his credit, talked to him and gave Kevin hope. Here was a hero that seemed to have everything together. He was no longer considered a manace to society, and instead was now a bona fide superhero, worshiped by the masses.

While Kevin had no inclination of becoming a hero, he did however get inspired to buck up and change his life.

He cleaned up and got himself a job. As he entered the government job agency, with his criminal record, the only thing he could work as was a garbage disposal employee.

However, he didn’t mind. To him, any direction is up from hereon in.

As he drove his truck away from the SHIELD facility, he hummed a tune thinking about the pizza he was going to have in his favorite pizza place.

Suddenly, the SHIELD facility exploded in a gigantic explosion, killing everyone instantly. Kevin’s truck was only less than 100 meters away and it was flipped upside down by the force of the explosion and caught fire.

Kevin woke up in a daze, before realizing that the truck was on fire. He scrambled out from the side of the truck that was facing up.

Just as he climbed out of the broken window, some of the chemicals from his truck spilled on him.

He screamed as every inch of his body burned and as he wiped the chemicals from his eyes, he was shocked to see his whole body melting!

Just as his mind processed what was happening, there was a secondary explosion at the SHIELD facility.

Kevin turned and looked in the direction of the explosion, only to see the huge fire storm heading his direction.

He didn’t have any time to react, and his feet had melted into the ground, so he could only gape and curse his bad luck.

Just then, from the explosion, a wave of mysterious radiation towards him at high speeds. It was so fast, faster than a bullet that Kevin couldn’t even flinch as it went through his body.

He screamed as every part of his body felt like it was exploding, and it probably was as he was already melting in the first place. 

His eyesight was fading as he looked at his hands and realized that his hands was no longer melting and instead was fading into nothingness as was his whole body.

To his surprise, he didn't despair and instead started laughing to himself. 

"Such is my luck.. I'ms such a loser" he said in a voice he didn't recognize. 

He then looked up as the fire storm completely enveloped him.

Whether he disintegrated or the fire burnt him to ashes, nobody knew. Because seconds later, all traces he was there was gone. 

69