Chapter 12 – Getting Found Out and More Revenge
3.2k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daredevil trailed the limousine of Wilson Fisk aka the Kingpin of Crime through the streets of New York, wondering where he was going to. 

Fisk had been pretty low key recently, even though there was a spike in crime, which was an unintended consequence of Victor acquiring Spiderman, many Spider Women and several other super heroes for his collection. 

To Daredevil's surprise, the limo stopped in front of the old mansion that was formerly the Avengers Mansion. 

To his knowledge, it was now a art gallery of some sort, funded by many of the richest people in New York, with Wilson Fisk among them. 

From a rooftop across the street, he watched as Fisk walked from his limo to the front door and rang the bell. 

To his surprise, Mary Jane opened the door, wearing a thin kimono and welcomed him in. 

"Mary Jane?" Daredevil wondered, knowing that she was Peter Parker's ex-wife, and also that Peter Parker's was Spiderman's secret identity. 

He had heard that she was working as the curator of the gallery, but did she stay here? And the way she was dressing, was she and Fisk... all kinds of thoughts entered Daredevil's mind. 

As Fisk entered, he was escorted by Mary Jane to meet Victor, who waited for him in the third floor. This was the floor where once had all the bedrooms of all the many Avengers. 

It was still a floor of many bedrooms, but Victor has had it refurnished to be more luxurious and comfortable. 

Fisk noted that Victor was wearing a strange jump suit which was tan colored. It looked comfortable but strange as it somehow had nipples on it and there was a hole in front, like in underwear.

But he kept quiet about it, noting that it was late at night, and perhaps Victor was in his pajamas.

"Your room is ready Mr Fisk" Victor smiled, his hand gesturing towards a door at the end of the corridor. 

"Are you sure she can take my... ah... physique?" Fisk asked. 

Wilson Fisk was a giant of a man. He was 6'7" tall and weighted 450 pounds of pure muscle, even though he looked fat. 

"I made her super durable. Don't you worry. Just enjoy her with your full enthusiasm" Victor smiled as he smiled and waved good bye.

Fisk smiled and entered the room, finding a gorgeous naked female body on the bed. She didn't have a head, but she lay prone on the bed, waiting to be used by him. 

Since his wife Venessa died, he hasn't looked at another woman. As a patron of the gallery, he had an idea that fucking a nameless, headless body wasn't cheating his ex-wife's memory, so he asked the owner Victor if he could arrange it. 

Victor of course agreed, as everything had a price to him. So tonight was the night he would try out the arrangement for the first time. If it was good, this could be the first of many nights Fisk would visit the mansion. 

--

Victor entered his private room and lay on his bed. He looked to the pedestal next to his bed which had Jessica Jones' head on it, looking at him with hatred. 

She had endured weeks of torture as curious visitors shoved their hands and fists into her orifices, and she now sat silently on his mantle. 

"I've got a surprise for you. Tonight, you'll be experiencing something that you should get used to" he said. 

She opened her mouth, wanting to curse and scream at him, but as she tried to say something, she couldn't speak.

Where her tongue should be, a black cock was attached instead, and every time she tried to talk, it cause the cock to spurt cum out of her mouth. 

She didn't even know of it was her husband Luke's cock, or one of the other huge black men. Or it could even be someone else's cock. 

Some of it flowed into her own throat, while most of the cum just shot out of her mouth and down her chin.

Suddenly, she felt a heavy weight on her body as her breasts were grabbed and squeezed roughly. 

She wanted to scream, but more cum just ejaculated from her mouth as she felt a huge, thick cock enter her pussy. 

She was fucked before by the black men's 15 inch cocks, which were thick and long, but this cock in her was extremely, monstrously thick!

It wasn't as long, probably around 12 inches, like her husband Luke's, but it was as thick as a soda bottle!

Victor took pleasure as he watched her face try to scream in agony, only to spurt cum everywhere. 

--

Downstairs, Daredevil had silently entered the mansion to investigate what was going on with Fisk. 

He remembered Elektra inviting him to be her escort to the soft opening of the gallery, but he had declined due to following up on a crime he was investigating. 

However, that was the last time he saw or heard from her, and he had wondered where she had disappeared to as they had started dating again recently.

He was shocked as he walked through the gallery. Every inanimate headless exhibit had a heartbeat, and as he investigated them closer, he was sure he knew them!

Though Daredevil was blind, he had a supernatural radar sense enabling him to "see" like a radar and an enhanced sense of smell. Not only did he recognize many of the bodies here, their scents confirmed their identities to him. 

He ran up to Natasha Romanov's aka Black Widow's body and touched her chest, feeling her heartbeat. Having once been lovers, he was intimately familiar with her. 

Furthermore, with her pose with her legs up, her scent from between her legs was as distinct as a fingerprint to him, as he always enjoyed going down on his lovers. 

All around, he sensed familiar bodies. Nearby, he recognized both Spider Women Jessica Drew, Julia Carpenter and even Felicia Hardy, the Black Cat.

Not knowing how to help them, he continued walking silently down the hall and saw an exhibit of two naked headless bodies, a male and a female in coitus. 

The male had his cock balls deep in the female's pussy, fucking her by carrying her while standing up. 

"Peter! Elektra!" Daredevil said, recognizing Spiderman fucking his lover. 

Suddenly, he ducked as a headless Gwen Stacy aka Spider Gwen attacked him. He dodged again as Cindy Moon aka Silk's headless body also attacked. 

Within seconds, Daredevil dodged some blows but was unable to dodge them all as the headless bodies moved creepily on their own attacking him at full strength and speed. 

He crashed on a wall as Peter Parker aka Spiderman punched him and barely avoided Elektra's kick to his head. 

Just as he rolled, he couldn't dodge as he was forced to block with his arms as a tremendous punch fractured the bones in his arm. 

He turned to face his attackers only to sense 4 huge 6'6" black men attacking him. All of them were headless, and one of them somehow didn't have a dick while the other 3 had enormous cocks hanging down between their legs. 

As more and more attacks pummeled him, he eventually loss consciousness as they battered him silly. 

--

Wilson Fisk walked down the stairs, with a big smile on his face. 

He hasn't had such great sex before, not even with his ex-wife. He was able to use his full weight, not hold back on his incredible strength and fuck with all his strength without killing his lover. 

He came in her multiple times, using both her pussy and her anus to use up all his pent up sexual frustrations. 

As he arrived at the bottom of the stairs, he looked at Victor who was wearing those strange pajamas. 

"They look comfortable, I wonder if they have it in my size" Fisk thought to himself. 

"Ah! I hope everything is to your satisfaction" Victor said, turning around to greet Fisk. 

"It was beyond my expectations. The model held up well to my pleasure" Fisk said.

"Excellent" Victor said. 

"Oh! Working on a new exhibit?" Fisk asked, suddenly noticing that Victor was in the middle of making a new model. 

"Yeah. I thought I need a new male one" Victor said, gesturing towards a headless, armless and legless torso which had an erect cock lying on his work table.

"Amazing" Fisk said, noting how realistic it looked. 

"Check how realistic it feels" Victor said, yanking off the cock and passing it to Fisk.

Fisk took it, amazed at how realistic it was. Suddenly, he squeezed it and it started getting squashed by his great strength.

"Don't squeeze it too hard! It's not reinforced, unlike the model you used" Victor suddenly said and quickly retrieved the cock from Fisk. 

He looked at Matt Murdock aka Daredevil's cock and is was squashed out of shape, with some parts becoming meat paste with Fisk's fingerprints on it. 

"I apologize. I sometimes forget my strength" Fisk said, realizing he ruined Victor's new creation. 

"That's alright. So will you be coming back for more visits?" Victor asked. 

"No. This is a one time thing. I do not intend to indulge my sexual desires any more. I just needed a release, Besides, your services are not cheap" Fisk said. 

"Very well then Mr Fisk. Is there anything else I can do for you?" Victor asked. 

"I do have a question. Is it possible to get a pair of pajamas like yours in my size?" Fisk asked. 

"Oh, you like this? Not to worry, I will send you a set" Victor smiled. 

"Then I will trouble you" Fisk said as Mary Jane escorted him out the front door.

As Fisk left, Victor brought out the rest of Matt's body. His arms and legs were badly broken, and his face was wrecked in pain even though he was unconscious. 

"He must have passed out from this" Victor said, looking at the mashed up penis in his hands. 

--

A few days later, Wilson Fisk received a parcel in his building.

Opening it, he smiled widely as he took out the huge skin colored onesie and quickly entered his bathroom and stripped. 

He shoved his feet through the stretchable neck and pulled it up to his huge waist as his legs entered the legs of the tight suit.

"So realistic!" he said as his toes stretched out the toes, noting it even looked like it had toenails 

Then he pulled it to his chest and shoved one arm into the arms and fingers of one side, then shoving his other arm into the other.

Finally, it was pulled up to his neck and he quickly looked himself in the mirror. 

"It feels so luxurious! Such wondrous material" he said, touching the nipples of the suit, then pulling out his huge penis from the front penis hole, stretching it so that it would fit his body. 

The whole skinsuit was stretched out to fit his enormous body and proportions, but it didn't tear or break and he felt like he could move comfortably in all directions. 

"Wonderful. That Victor Rios is a genius" he said.

In Victor's room, Jessica Jones' head was unconscious from the pain she received as her body was stretched out, and her attempts to scream caused cum to cover the floor all around the pedestal her head was on. 

Victor grinned the whole day. 

13