Chapter 18 – Restoration
2.1k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several weeks later, Victor stood in his lab staring at the headless bodies of William Kaplan aka Wiccan and Nico Minoru aka Gloom from his dimension, watching as they fucked. 

Magical energy poured into the room and he controlled it with spells he had recently learned. 

With the Illuminati, he had touched Dr Strange and absorbed his memories and knowledge. Then Valeria Richards had introduced him to his Uncle Doom, which was his hero Dr Doom. 

Although Doom wore armor, he managed to use his powers to get Doom to remove his glove to shake his hand. This nearly triggered a automatic defense mechanism in Doom's suit, but somehow he managed to get Doom to abort it and managed to absorb Doom's scientific as well as mystic knowledge. 

As he surmised, the mingling of Wiccan and Gloom's body caused a magical anomaly that can change the very fabric of reality. 

Both were promising powerful magicians and had the power and potential, being recognized as being candidates to become future Sorcerer Supreme after Dr Strange. 

He walked up to the constantly fucking pair and touched their bodies, reducing them to a cock and pussy and attaching Wiccan's cock to his right palm and Gloom's pussy to his left palm, he continued pushing the cock into the pussy. 

Then in one movement, he slammed his palms together as his whole body shimmered in light. 

Victor smiled, as he felt his body become whole again. 

He walked into another lab, filled with all his headless bodies. 

They were unceremoniously left bent over a metal bar at waist level, with feeding tubes shoved into their asses. 

They had recovered quite a bit my now and were no longer emaciated, but still thin and while they were not bony, their bodies were all incredibly well defined. . 

At least all the females had already regained their breasts. 

He walked up to Mary Jane's headless body, getting her to stand up straight and with a thought, her beautiful face appeared on top of her body. 

He ordered the other bodies to stand up and restored them as well to their fully restored bodies, with only Rage, Battlestar and Thunderball having identical copies of Luke Cage's cock dimensions, as per Jessica's request. 

He even managed to conjure his 4 scientists namely Brawn, Moon Girl, Ironheart and Prodigy. 

Wiccan and Gloom were also restored and stood with the other bodies, only their genitalia was missing. 

Just in case he was injured again, he wanted to keep hold of Wiccan and Gloom's sex on his own body. 

He attached Wiccan's cock under his cock, giving himself a double dick, while Gloom's pussy was attached to his perineum, the area between his balls and his anus. 

Happy with his results, he looked at his puppets that he had. 

There were Spidey and his lovers Mary Jane, Black Cat and the other Spider Women Jessica Drew, Julia Carpenter, Gwen Stacy, Silk and even Black Widow

Then there were the couples Daredevil and Elektra, Captain America and Agent 13

Then there were the youngsters Kate Bishop, Kamala Khan, Wiccan, Gloom, Brawn, Prodigy, Moon Girl and Ironheart. 

Lastly he had his brawny team of Rage, Luke Cage, Battlestar and Thunderball. 

Of course, he also had this dimension's Jessica Jones, who was the only one not overly thin. 

He ordered a great feast to be delivered to his building and for the next week, his restored puppets were on a massive feeding diet to rebuild their bodies back to their prime.

As their heads had returned, they all had their personalities restored but were obedient to Victor, so they obediently fed, exercised and fucked to remain in prime condition. 

In the meantime, Victor worked with Brawn, Moon Girl, Ironheart and Prodigy to devise a way to survive an incursion in case this time their earth's forces failed. 

He now called them his Brain Trust and with his increase in knowledge gained from the Illuminati and Doom, they started crunching their odds and formulating their strategies. 

Leaving the Brain Trust to do their work, Victor picked Mary Jane and took her to his bed. 

--

"Victor... what?" Mary Jane asked, looking at Victor's double cocks. 

"One for the pink, the other for the stink" Victor grinned as he modified that crude phrase. 

He stuck his own cock into her pussy and Wiccan's cock entered her ass simultaneously. 

Mary Jane grunted, being double penetrated at the same time as Victor pounded her harder and faster. 

He sucked on her breasts at the same time, memories coming back on how she fed him and Jessica for days, perhaps even weeks. 

He looked at her plump and full breasts and made a change to her, sucking again only to find to his delight, her breasts produced chocolate milk!

"What are you doing?" Mary Jane asked in a shocked voice. 

"Try it" he said, squirting some into her mouth. 

"Chocolate milk!" she gasped in surprise.

While he tried to make her produce other drinks like energy drinks or soft drinks, he discovered that he could only get her to produce naturally grown drinks. 

So she could produce most types of alcohol, chocolate, teas and coffees because they can be produced naturally, chemical drinks such as soft drink or energy drinks were not doable. 

"Enough playing around. Just fuck me!" Mary Jane whined as he had stopped moving while he experimented with her breasts. 

"Alright!" he laughed and started piledriving her with his cocks. 

Suddenly, he felt that they weren't alone.

*Gasp* 

Several voices were suddenly talking behind him looking at his ass pounding up and down. 

Frowning, Victor turned around and saw several females who had suddenly appeared.

He got up, leaving Mary Jane in the bed who covered herself with the blanket on the bed. 

Proudly standing in front of them nude, they all gasped again. 

"He's got 2 dicks!" one of the girls said.

"Don't get distracted. We need to talk to you urgently Victor Rios" a female he did recognize, Alison Blair aka Dazzler said. 

"Yeah? About what?" he asked. 

"Our mission here is to rescue you!" one of the other younger girls said. 

Victor didn't take her seriously, as all he could think of was how all these girls would look like naked....

15