Chapter 19 – The Exiles
2.1k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Rescue me? From who?" Victor said, sitting down on his bed, looking interested. He still didn't dress up, and both his cocks were still erected and glistening. 

"Could you uh.. dress..uh. nevermind" the young girl said. 

"We are the Exiles. We are superheroes from multiple dimensions, tasked with certain tasks to save certain dimensions. In this dimension, we are supposed to keep you alive" Dazzler said. 

"Ok, say I believe you. Let me at least welcome you to my home" Victor said, shaking Dazzler's hand with both his hands, accidentally touching her skin above her glove. 

He immediately absorbed her knowledge of what's going on. She was telling the truth, that they were beings from multiple dimensions sent on missions. 

They were called the Exiles, selected by beings called the Timebreakers who lived in a Chrystal Palace beyond time and space called the Panoptichron. 

As for the members of this team, she was Dazzler aka Alison Blaire, a once famous singer who was a mutant and former X-Men. She had the powers to turn any sound into light energy. 

The young girl was named Tsu-Zana aka Ultra Girl, a class 50 super strong and fast half human half kree mutant. 

"We shouldn't take too long Dazzler. The attack may come at any time" a large 6'5" muscular woman said. 

The Amazonian looking woman with black hair was Julia Koenig aka Warrior Woman, a Nazi supersoldier, created to be the female version of Master Man, who had been known to regularly beat Captain America during WWII. She too was class 50 range and had a formidable arsenal of skills. 

"I concur, we should move before anything happens" another woman said. 

She was dressed only in what looked like a leopard skin as her bikini, looking like a female Tarzan. 

Victor recognized her as Shanna the She-Devil. 

*BOOM*

Suddenly a loud explosion, not far from where they were sounded. 

"Oh shit, it's begun" Ultragirl said as she flew out. 

Victor stood up and looked out the window. 

There was a bright and loud battle happening in the air. 

Suddenly, what looked like a comet headed their way. 

Ultragirl caught the comet as it crashed into the building next door, completely demolishing it. 

Victor grabbed what looked like a skin colored suit as suddenly Shanna grabbed him and yelled "No time!" 

They ran out only to see that the so called comet that crashed next door was actually a woman by the name of Moonstone aka Karla Sofen, who was caught by Ultragirl. 

She was badly hurt as she gasped fitful breaths.

"Too.... strong.." she said as she passed out.

Victor rushed to her and tried to take her pulse at her neck. It was very weak.

Of course, Victor was no doctor. He had marked everyone he has touched like Dazzler, Shanna and Moonstone. 

*Boom*

*Boom*

The air sounded with incredible loud sounds of battle. 

"What's going on?" Victor asked. 

"That's should be our heavy hitters, Exodus and Red Hulk" another voice appeared nearby. 

She was Selene Gallio aka Selene who looked badly wounded, but she was recovering quickly before his eyes. 

"They... are .. insanely powerful" she said as Victor grabbed her hand and tried to comfort her, marking her in the process. 

From afar, they watched in horror as one of their enemies carried Exodus by his neck and suddenly snapped it. 

The other being had his weapon, which looked like a black blade that extended from his arm, impaling Red Hulk through his chest. His other hand grew a sword and chopped the Red Hulk's head right off. 

Within moments, there was a loud cry "Avengers Assemble" and the Avengers joined the fray. 

However, even the Avengers were easily beaten as the two slaughtered the many Avengers who joined the battle. 

Dazzler looked at a gadget on her wrist that looked like a watch with a big red face and gasped "Their names are Desak the Destroyer of Gods and Gorr the God Butcher"

Desak was the being who killed Exodus, who seemed to be able to overpower Exodus easily while Gorr was the being with the malleable weapon that killed the Red Hulk. 

Gorr sliced Iron Man in two easily as Desak sent Captain America flying, his shield smashed to pieces in one punch.

Odinson and Hyperion took each of them on in anger but were instantly pushed back and forced on the defensive. 

Giant man was at full size trying to swat both enemies, but Desak and Gorr were easily dodging him. 

Suddenly, a large monstrous being with a gigantic head jumped into the air, grabbed Giant Man by surprise and bit his head off!

"Holy...fuck" Victor said. 

"That...that's Mangog!" Dazzler screamed.  

The Hulk engaged Mangog but was instantly overpowered by the Mangog's strength. 

"Why... why are all these god killing beings after me?" Victor thought, watching the Hulk get pummeled to the ground.

"Hhrph. I doubt they are after you. Our mission is to make sure you don't die. But there is not reason for them to be targeting a mere human like you" Master Woman said.

"You might be surprised" Victor said, slapping her butt, marking her as well. 

"You.." just as Warrior Woman was about to slap him, she stopped and looked back at the battle. 

As the battle continued, they could see New York city being destroyed before their eyes. The land was trembling with every blow as the shockwaves of the battle shattered windows and deafened ears. 

Desak threw Hyperion's battered body and flew instantly to where Victor's building was, landing lightly. 

"Attack!" Warrior Woman charged as Ultragirl charged behind her. Selene, who had recovered by now floated in the air and started using her telekinesis to attack Desak. 

Desak swatted Warrior Woman aside and grabbed Ultragirl by her neck. 

She started choking as Desak started to squeeze. 

"Stop!" Victor commanded as suddenly Desak couldn't move!

Dazzler, Shanna and Selene looked at Victor in amazement.

"Release her!" he commanded. 

Ultragirl dropped to the ground, holding her neck and looking at Victor in shock. 

Gorr sliced Thor's other arm and flew towards Victor. At the same time, the unconscious Hulk was thrown aside and he charged through buildings running towards Victor. 

As Gorr flew directly at Victor, Victor yelled again "Stop!"

Gorr stopped in mid air, several meters from Victor. 

"You too!" he commanded as Mangog crashed out of the nearby building, stopping his charge and standing still several meters away from Victor. 

"I guess it works on godkillers too!" Victor smiled as with a snap of his fingers, all 3 monsters disappeared. 

You could hear a pin drop as the surviving Exiles looked at him. 

Warrior Woman sat stunned, looking at the mere human she had looked down on. 

"What..." Dazzler said, unsure what happened. 

"Now, since your mission is to recruit me as an Exile, lets go!" he smiled. 

"Re...cruit you... as an Exile?" Dazzler mumbled, but suddenly she nodded agreeing with Victor. 

Victor waved his hand, and all his other puppets disappeared, including Mary Jane who was standing behind them, wrapped in the bed blanket. 

Then, the skinsuit morphed and moved over his naked body, covering him up. Shanna noted that the suit had nipples and a pee hole at the groin area. 

"Mission accomplished, recruiting Victor" Dazzler said as Victor and the other remaining Exiles vanished. 

 

 

16