Chapter 20 – The Panoptichron
1.8k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victor smiled with the Tallus on his hand while fucking Dazzler in his bedroom. 

With it, he could travel to any dimension he wanted, and the Panoptichron aka Crystal Palace was seemingly the perfect base for him to do as he wishes. 

With the surviving current batch of Exiles, namely Dazzler, Ultragirl, Warrior Woman, Selene, Moonstone and Shanna together with his own puppets, they easily overthrew the insect beings that were running the place, leaving them back in their home world. 

In the meantime, Jessica Jones wasn't happy. She was the Jessica from Victor's original universe, but as the latest universe they were in was destroyed in the latest Incursion, due to Desak, Gorr and Mangog killing many of the most powerful Avengers, they didn't have the forces to fight off the forces of another Earth who came and destroyed this Earth. 

As he didn't want Jessica to know that he had recovered all his puppets, he let them walk around naked and headless as before, just to fuck with her. As such, she pulled his 4 black headless men to her own room to fuck them. 

 Victor watched the destruction of the recent universe happen dispassionately in the Crystal Palace. Jessica on the other hand had slowly started bonding with the Luke and Dani of that dimension, so she was upset at losing her family again. 

But that was of no concern to Victor. After all, finding and taking over the Panoptichron was the perfect escape from all the many incursions. Even if every single dimension was destroyed, Victor had a feeling that since the Crystal Palace was outside time and space, he would be immune. 

Besides, he had every intention of filling up the place with all the puppets he would ever need or want. 

*Boom*

Victor turned around, finding that they were under attack

"Who?" he asked as Dazzler looked at their assailant.

"Shit, it's King Hyperion again" Dazzler answered, her pussy still gripping Victor's cock.

"King Hyperion? Who is that?" Victor asked. 

"It's one of the evil Hyperions, who was once also an agent of the Timebreakers. He was the first to conquer them and try to take over the Panoptichron. He's been defeated several times, but keeps coming back every once in a while, making it a costly affair in terms of lives just to defeat him every time." Dazzler said, with hatred in her eyes. 

"Oh really?" Victor said as he walked out to the center area, where a battle was taking place. 

In fact, it wasn't really a battle, more like a massacre as King Hyperion slaughtered his many naked headless puppets that were there. 

The floor was covered with blood of many spider women, Captain America's body was ripped in two, and Kaine and Spidey's bodies were splattered around. 

This was a Hyperion that did not hold himself back at all. 

With a gesture, King Hyperion was suddenly attacked by Desak, Gorr and Mangog. 

From being the most powerful being around, he was suddenly smashed into the ground by Mangog as Desak and Gorr stomped him. 

Calling it bullying would be understating how badly King Hyperion was beaten. 

Victor's 3 godkillers literally smeared the floor with Hyperion's blood, leaving him a bloody mess. 

Finally, Victor stepped forwards and stopped them as he took over control of King Hyperion. 

Watching his new puppet recover before his eyes, he had heard that King Hyperion was more vicious, more powerful and more deadly than any other Hyperions from other dimensions. He would be useful to Victor. 

With a wave, his other puppets immediately restored to their full health and he commanded them to clean up the mess. 

King Hyperion became one of his puppets as well.

Taking several hours to find out everything he could about the Panoptichron, he discovered to his dismay that the longer he stayed in the Panoptichron, the more likely he would be trapped in there, unable to get out. 

"Well, as long as I control the Panoptichron, I can always look for a dimension of my own" Victor said

He spent the next few days, exploring multiple dimensions, looking for the ideal home he would settle in as his home dimension. 

In the meantime, he picked up several further warriors that interested him, including Maestro, a future more powerful version of the Hulk, King Thor, also a future more powerful version of Thor and a being called Sun God, who seemed to be the most powerful being on his Earth and was stranded in between dimensions when the incursions destroyed his dimension. 

He also added to his playthings beings that he worried were too powerful in his dimension, but younger, more pliable versions of Jean Grey, Susan Storm etc. 

Finally, he settled in a dimension very much like his original dimension, but without any super powered beings!

There were no versions of any of the known identities of the super beings he had acquired, so he thought it was the ideal home dimension that he could use as a base. 

Since the multiple universes seemed to be identified as numbers in what seemingly was a universally known system, he was surprised and pleased that "his" dimension was named Earth-8008135 or Boobies if you looked carefully.

"Heh heh, boobies" he laughed while groping Mary Jane's naked body.

Easily gaining unlimited amounts of money with his abilities, he quickly bought a whole building in downtown Manhattan. 

It was an art gallery, porn studio and strangely enough on one of the floors was a sex museum, all under the umbrella of a mysterious company called "Victor Rios Studios". 

It took several weeks before a gorgeous redhead nude model became the talk of the town.

Her name was Mary Jane Watson, and her nude and explicit photographs flooded the internet, posing in all kinds of erotic shots. 

Before long, she was joined by at first one huge black man, then two, then four in all sorts of explicit poses with them filling up as many orifices as they could.

Sometimes, the photographer, only known as "Peter" joined in the fun, having POV shots as he joined the 4 huge black men fucking the redhead.

Photos of sale appeared in the art gallery, and a life sized doll exhibit, posed with a huge black man inside her appeared in the soft launch of the sex museum.

As the hunger for more of her grew more and more, another gorgeous model appeared. She had a head completely covered with snow white hair and an equally gorgeous body named Felicia. 

 

 

15