Chapter 21 – Peter and Kitty 1
2.4k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Peter Rasputin aka Colossus was preparing his brushes and paints as his boss Victor was commissioning a painting.

Peter was brought into this new dimension just at the period just after he entered the Siege Perilous and lost his memories, and forming a new persona as Peter Nicholas, a successful artist in New York

As he readied his canvas, a beautiful brunette walked in and smiled at him. She looked at him for a long time, and noticed that he didn't recognize her. He smiled politely and requested that she got ready for the painting.

She was Kitty Pryde, and even in Peter's original universe, she was the love of his life. However, in his universe his love Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat had died rescuing Rogue during the Mutant Massacre. Furthermore, he had lost his memories and was given a new identity by the magical Seige Perilous.

Kitty Pryde on the other hand was taken from a dimension just after Peter sacrificed himself for the cure of the mutant Legacy Virus. At that time, she entered into a relationship with Pete Wisdom during the period Colossus had his brain injury and had joined Magneto. Upon his return, she remained with Wisdom but eventually came to her senses. Unfortunately it was too late and Colossus was dead.

She knew that she was taken to this dimension by the hero Victor Rios as her universe was destroyed.

The Peter of her dimension had told of the time he was Peter Nicholas as well. But she knew that this Peter Rasputin, or Peter Nicholas as he was called here didn't know her and was from another dimension.

She looked at him for a long while with longing in her eyes, then she removed her robe revealing her gorgeous naked body.

Peter looked at Kitty and was stunned at her beauty. He felt he knew her from somewhere, but in his dreams, his Kitty was younger, a few years younger than him. This Kitty looked a few years older than him.

"Ahem.... if you are ready, please pose in a comfortable position. I am not certain what Victor wanted, but I will try my best to capture your beauty" he smiled.

She nodded and posed in a tasteful manner.

Victor suddenly walked in completely nude with his huge erect cock standing up pointing at Kitty.

“I have something more risqué in mind” he said as he pulled Kitty up and held her in his hands.

Victor got onto a white bed in the white room, with his erect cock standing straight up.

“Kitty, come over here and get on all fours” he ordered.

She hesitantly obeyed and got into a crawling position. Victor got into position behind her, in doggie style and adjusted his cock to sit right on the opening of her pussy.

“Don’t worry. I’m just posing” he said as he held her hips. Kitty was shocked and terrified, but she stood still, completely obeying him.

“Now close your eyes and look like you are enjoying yourself being fucked” he instructed.

Kitty did so, staying still and closing her eyes. She could feel the tip of Victor’s cock touching her pussy, so much so that if he moved an inch further in front, he would be inside her already.

Peter started doing his sketches of them fucking from the front angle, focusing on her face and obscuring much of their bodies. From his angle, even the nipples on her breasts could barely be seen.

Peter was quickly outlining the figures of their bodies and started drawing in the details.

Although Peter was very proficient and fast, drawing a portrait still took a very long time and Kitty her arms and legs were tiring.

She felt Victor’s cock slowly enter her. At first, just the tip of his cock marginally entered her, but now the whole head of his cock was inside her.

She bit her lip and persevered, pushing herself away a bit. She felt Victor’s hands pull her back, entering her even deeper. Half of his long cock was still outside her, so Peter couldn’t see what was going on.

He had started painting their bodies, starting with the base colors and started mixing colors to do the shading.

By now, Victor was already half way inside her, and her pussy juices were already dripping down his cock.

As he painted in her face, Peter realized that Kitty’s face was flushed, and saw that by now, she quivering a little.

Victor was moving in and out of her pussy slowly, and Kitty started moaning.

“How much longer Peter?” asked Kitty as she tried to keep Victor from fucking her deeper.

“Uh… I’m starting to do the shading, so I am going to mix colors now. I have to get my other colors ready” he said as he started washing his brushes and prepared more paint.

“Ok then why don’t you take a break Peter. I think Kitty and I need a break too” Victor said as Peter wiped his brow.

Just as Peter nodded and Kitty relaxed, Victor shoved his cock balls deep into Kitty’s pussy, causing her to moan suddenly.

Peter looked at them as Victor started fucking Kitty hard, causing her to close her eyes and moan in pain and pleasure. Victor started groping her breasts from behind and squeezing them hard.

“You go and take a break Peter, I’ll finish off and take a break too, then we’ll continue in a while time” Victor said between thrusts.

Peter was stunned, but he obediently nodded with sadness in his eyes. He could see Kitty looking at him pleadingly, with tears in her eyes, but he simply turned his back and walked off to get his colors.

As he came back, he saw Kitty sleeping on her front, completely worn out from Victor’s fucking.

Victor came back with a bright smile, holding water bottles and passing one to Peter.

“Here Peter. Take a drink. I’ll wake her and we’ll get ready for the rest of the painting. I’ve seen your work so far, and I have to say, it’s excellent” he said.

Peter opened his bottle and drank it slowly as he watched Victor wake Kitty up. She looked exhausted and Victor gave her a bottle which he drank from, not daring to look Peter in the eye.

Just as she finished, suddenly Victor shoved his cock into her mouth and started fucking her face.

“Ok, lets get me up again and we’ll continue” Victor said as he held her face, forcing her to take the whole length of his cock into her mouth.

After a while, he was fully erect again and he got Kitty to pose in the same position as before. He placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy and non-challantly shoved his whole cock into her balls deep.

After pumping in and out of her pussy several times, he stopped with his cock fully deep inside her and posed in that position.

“Ok Peter. Lets continue” he said.

Kitty closed her eyes and posed silently as a tear fell from her eyes.

“That’s excellent. Let your painting show her crying in pleasure” Victor instructed.

Tears continued flowing down Kitty’s face as Victor sporadically moved in and out of her whenever he got a bit bored posing.

After around another hour, Peter announced that he was finally done.

At that moment, Victor grabbed Kitty’s hips and started fucking her hard, causing her to moan in pleasure again before cumming into her one more time.

“Great job guys. I’ll see you tomorrow as we do another painting” Victor said as he shoved his cock into Kitty’s mouth again to clean it.

Then he walked off, leaving Kitty with Peter.

“Take care of her Peter. I haven’t prepared anywhere for her to stay yet, and she’s from “out of town” too like you” he hinted.

Peter nodded and gently held Kitty. Then, he carried her up to his apartment to look after her.

They held each other all night chatting without making love. Somehow, they found comfort in each other’s arms, both being strangers in a different dimension.

Tomorrow will be another painting, and Kitty was dreading that after today’s experience.

10