Chapter 22 – Peter and Kitty 2
2.2k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Peter was getting ready again as Kitty stood next to him. She was already naked and ready for the next day.

Although she felt violated by Victor, at least the sex was pleasurable. In fact, it was toe curlingly pleasurable and she got her mind ready for another session with him.

Suddenly, Victor walked in. "Sorry Peter and Kitty. I have something different in mind" he said.

"This is Luke Cage and Elvin Haliday, or as I call them Rage and Cage. They will be joining in the paintings" he said with a smile. Both 6'6" tall muscular black men were completely nude masturbating their gigantic cocks.

Kitty was shocked. She knew of Luke Cage in her universe and that he was an Avenger married to Jessica Jones. But this Luke Cage looked like he didn't recognize her and was probably from another dimension.

On the other hand, she had never heard of Elvin.

Luke Cage aka Power Man and Elvin Haliday aka Rage were superheros and even Avengers in other universes.

However, these two were from Victor's original universe, so they were completely obedient to Victor.

"What kind of paintings will this be?" asked Kitty reluctantly.

"Why, erotic paintings of course." said Victor

"You mean they will be having sex with her?" asked Peter

"Of course not. Hardcore stuff is literally porn and low class. I want it to look classy. So don't worry, they are just posing. Just let them arrange themselves a suggestive pose, with their penises barely touching her." he said.

Kitty and Peter were speechless.

"Don't worry. I'll be here to direct the pose I want, so all you have to do is capture the moment on canvas" said Victor as if he was reassuring Peter.

"And don't worry Kitty. They might look mean but they won't harm you" he said to Kitty.

She nodded hesitantly.

A white bed was arranged with a white background. Justin started arranging their positions.

Cage stood up big and tall, with his huge cock standing fully erect pointing upwards. As instructed, he carried Kitty up with his big strong hands by her hips and placed her on the tip of his huge cock.

It looked like she was sitting on a small stool as the tip of his cock touched the entrance of her pussy.

At the same time, Rage stood behind her and placed the tip of his cock touching her anus.

She was sitting literally on both their cocks and Justin got her to kiss Cage while he held her hips and Rage groped her breasts from behind.

Kitty shuddered as she felt his kiss. Her whole weight resting on their cocks left her feeling very vulnerable.

Peter gasped, but although he liked Kitty, he knew she wasn’t the Kitty of his world, so he knew there was no reason for him to object. They were models after all, and it was up to them to set their own boundaries.

Peter breathed in air shallowly and quickly started sketching.

Peter's heart was pumping rapidly the whole time as he painted the scene taking hours to complete it.

As the hours passed, Kitty felt that Cage’s hands were no longer holding her up and she felt her pussy and ass start getting penetrated by both men’s large cocks.

She opened her eyes to try to say something to Cage, but his eyes were closed and he ignored her pleas as her mouth was engulfed by his in a kiss.

Suddenly, she felt Cage let go of her weight and both cocks penetrating her body and she immediately turned immaterial, causing both men’s cocks to fuck nothing but air as she floated out from between them.

Cage and Rage collided together and their cock’s knocked each other.

“What the fuck! Get off me!” yelled Cage as Rage was pushed off him. Both of them nearly started brawling as Victor immediately calmed them down.

“Kitty what are you doing? You’ve ruined the pose!” Victor in anger.

“But they were inside me” she answered

“Minor penetration is nothing to be concerned about. You are a model! Just do your job!” said Victor fiercely.

Both Cage and Rage looked at her with a blank look as their cocks were now only half erect.

“We need help fluffing our cocks boss” Rage said. They looked hopefully at Kitty.

"Kitty. I thought you were going to be helpful?" asked Victor. Peter was frozen in place as he felt he couldn't breathe at that moment.

Kitty looked in horror, knowing what was expected of her as both large limp cocks approached her face.

Kitty breathed deeply and took time to compose herself for a few seconds before looking at the cocks in front of her face.

She looked at Justin helplessly but Victor only shrugged. "When men feel rejected, this happens" he said.

Kitty sighed and sat on the bed, grabbing one cock in each hand and started helping them masturbate.

After a minute or so, she found that it wasn't working and Victor was already getting impatient.

She hesitantly picked each cock with one hand and slowly opened her mouth. She put Cage’s cock to her mouth, but found that she had to really widen her mouth for even the tip to fit in.

Slowly, one inch at a time entered her mouth. She inhaled, then started bobbing her head up and down Cage’s cock while masturbating Rage’s cock.

Then she did the same for Rage, going back and forth between them as their cocks started to harden again.

Suddenly, Rage grabbed her head as she was sucking him and rammed his enormous cock deep into her mouth and throat. Her eyes bulged open and teared up instantly, unable to breathe.

Cage stood up and got behind her, ramming his rock hard cock balls deep into her pussy. She couldn’t even scream as both enormous cocks fucked her like jackhammers.

“What are you doing?” Peter said as he rushed in, transforming into his metallic form.

Rage pushed him away, stunning Peter with his strength that was as strong as he was in his metal state.

“Stop! She looks ready. Lets get back to work” commanded Victor in a booming voice.

All of them stopped as both Rage removed her cock from Kitty’s face. She was already unconscious from the pain.

“See? I’ve loosened her up. She should be no problem now” said Cage as he spun her around on his cock, his cock still inside her pussy. He was now facing her as he stood up.

Rage stood behind her and shoved his cock balls deep into her ass as both her holes were plugged up by their enormous cocks.

Rage then resumed grabbing her breasts as Cage kissed her, their poses similar to their poses before, except instead of just their tips of their cocks touching her, they were both balls deep into her pussy and ass.

Peter was speechless, but Victor ordered him to continue. Ever so often, the black men would pump in and out of her to maintain their erection as Kitty barely gurgled and whimpered in pain. It was uncertain if she was even conscious.

Finally, hours later, Peter was done showing the painting to Victor.

“Ok. We’re done. Please let her go” he pleaded.

“Sure bro. We’ll release her after we’re done” laughed Cage as both of them started fucking her hard again. She started screaming but Cage kissed her again, muffling her screams.

"But... but I am finished. The painting is done" said Peter, hoping that they would stop.

"Yeah I know. But we really should let them finish, don't you think? It's no good for guys to keep it in you know. They might get blue balls" Victor said.

Finally, they came into her in huge amounts as cum flowed from both her ass and pussy. They dumped her unconscious body onto the bed and went to clean up.

"Alright. Good job. Go clean up. Its a wrap for today. Don't be late for tomorrow. There's still alot of work to be done" said Victor

The painting took most of the day and it was already dinner time.

"Wait! Wow, thats just beautiful" Victor said. He arranged Kitty on the bed with her eyes closed and in a vulnerable and prone position, clearly showing the cum flowing from her pussy and ass. She looked like a beautiful angel, ruined by man.

"Wait, its not completely perfect yet" Victor said as he took out his erect cock. He shoved his cock into her mouth and started fucking her face. Peter watched silently, unable to stop him.

Before long, he came onto her face, letting his cum draw lines on her mouth and over her pretty face.

"Peter, quick do a sketch of this. This will be put it as the ending in the collection" he said.

Peter sighed and took started sketching. It took another few hours before Peter was done.

Although Kitty woke up half way, Victor convinced her to continue posing in the position.

They went for dinner together, Victor with the 3 models and Peter.

That night, to get familiar with each other to make the next day's job easier and less painful, Kitty was told to sleep and fuck Rage and Cage that night.

Peter couldn't sleep the whole night as the sounds of Kitty's moans of pain and pleasure and the two men's grunts could be heard all night.

The next day, the models were up bright and early. The idea of the models sleeping in the same room indeed improved her body’s familiarity to them.

Kitty’s body was already numb and used to the rough treatment, and her pussy and ass was already widened up by their cocks as she easily posed with the two black men with their large cocks deep inside her body.

In fact, Peter had to request for them to stop fucking for him to paint, and only fuck during the breaks otherwise the movement made it hard for him to put onto canvas.

They managed to finish another 3 paintings during the session.

In the first pose, Rage and Cage were spit-roasting her with Cage in her mouth while Rage was in her ass carrying her with their cocks. As they were 6'6" tall, she was suspended in the air by their cocks artistically.

During the break, as she could not reach the ground, both men had to grab onto her and fuck her like a sex toy.

The second pose had Rage lying on the bed and Kitty had her ass impaled on his cock reverse cowgirl. Rage grabbed her legs from behind and put his arms around her neck like a full nelson, causing her to be fucked while her legs were above her head.

Her pussy was raw and gaping open with cum flowing out of her as she looked at Peter with her eyes in tears.

In the third pose, Kitty was sitting upside down on her shoulders on the floor while Cage shoved his large cock deep into her pussy facing downwards.

At the end of the session, the two male models left to the showers and left Kitty in a pool of cum, unconscious.

"Good work Peter. Your work is so realistic. This will go in the exhibition before its moved to my office headquarters. Take care of Kitty will you?" Victor said as he walked off pleased with the results.

Kitty woke up to find herself on a bed in another room, she guessed it was Peter's room. Peter gently cleaning her up with a wet cloth and looking at her tenderly.

Kitty couldn't look him in the eyes and simply said "Thank you. Can... can you hold me?" she whispered softly.

He complied and hugged her and they stayed like that for a long time

11