Chapter 23 – Incursions
1.6k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victor lay in bed with 3 young looking teenage girls, all naked and asleep. He had his way with them and made them women and had actually recruited them from several different dimensions. 

The first was a redhead, a beautiful 16 year old Jean Grey who he recruited in another dimension. She was still young and vulnerable and Victor had rescued her from a car accident, just when her parents were bringing her to their first appointment with Professor Xavier in the Xavier School for Gifted Students. She somehow survived the car crash, but had to be rescued from the burning car by this handsome dimensional traveller to another dimension. 

The second was a pretty blonde 17 year old Susan Storm, who vent on an adventure to outer space with her 10 years older crush, the genius Reed Richards, his best friend Benjamin Grimm and her younger brother the 15 year old Johnny Storm. Unfortunately they were bombarded with cosmic radiation and their ship crashed to earth. The crash turned out to be fatal for Reed, Ben and Johnny with Susan the only survivor. As the authorities rushed to the crash site, Susan was rescued from the wreckage by Victor.

The third was a gorgeous gypsy Wanda Maximoff who was 16 years old. She was persecuted and on the run with her brother Pietro by villagers who thought the manifestation of their powers were the work of evil spirits. As they tried to escape, Pietro was killed by the mob and Wanda was rescued in the nick of time by Victor. 

Of course, unbeknownst to them, Victor manipulated the sequence of events in their dimension so that all those around them would be eliminated and he could take advantage of them before they were recruited by others like the X-Men or Brotherhood of Mutants like in his original dimension.

Victor got out of his bed and walked naked into another room in his large skyscraper in his new world to get a drink.

"You're a bastard, did you know that?" Jessica Jones said as she was coincidentally also naked and getting a drink. There was cum flowing down her thigh, but it didn't seem to bother her. 

"Why? You have your 4 mandigos for your pleasure, why can't I have mine?" Victor asked. 

"Don't call them that! One of them is my husband!" Jessica whined.

"Figured out which yet?" Victor asked

"They all feel the same!" Jessica replied

"Well, you did ask me to make all 4 of them identical" Victor answered. 

Jessica made a face and left him as she reentered her room. 

Of all the people in the dimension, Victor gave independence to a few girls who he felt closest to. They were still under his control, but he gave them some freedom to live their lives, unlike the rest who had retained their memories and personality, but literally acted as servants to Victor.

The first was of course Jessica Jones, who he was the closest to, as he spent the most time with her when there were only two of them. By now, she realized that he could restore all the bodies of the people he acquired. However, because she had asked him to make Luke Cage, Erwin Halliday, Rage, Battlestar and Thunderball's body identical to Luke, he convinced her not to restore their heads, in case he got it wrong, and she selected the wrong body. 

Of course, the reality was that Victor could tell the difference, but he wouldn't let her know. He still wanted to have one over her. So although he gave her control over the 4 bodies, they were still headless. 

The second person who had her independence was Mary Jane, who he gave control over his art gallery with erotic photographs by Peter Parker, erotic paintings by Peter Rasputin and also the actual body parts of the different heroes, who she was given control of. 

Although she wasn't able to release them, she was kind to them and rotated them and posed them artfully. She was even considerate to pair them fucking their actual lovers whenever she could. The only one she struggled with was Peter. She hated to pair him up with Gwen, Cindy or even Felicia, but she knew it was wrong when she made him fuck other women too. Eventually she posed him with either Gwen or posed with him herself sometimes. 

The third was Kate Bishop, his very first acquisition. She was the one who introduced him to the many heroes and gave him the way into their lives to take over. As she was a born socialite and was used to the life of a socialite, she was his partner in public events. 

As for the rest, although he has fucked them many times each, he still barely knew them and merely used them for pleasure.

Though, as Jean, Susan and Wanda grew into their powers, he thinks they will eventually grow on him too. 

He walked back into his large bedroom, watching the 3 nubile girls sleeping naked on his large bed when suddenly, he sensed the sky turning red. 

"An incursion. I wondered when was this universe's turn" Victor though as he clicked his fingers and Kamala's body enveloped him like a skinsuit and took off while the three girls got up and got dressed quickly and flew off after him using their own individual powers. 

As a dimension without any superheroes, the Illuminati of a different dimension arrived and planted their universe shattering bomb without any resistance. 

Among them was that dimension's Reed Richards aka Mr Fantastic, Tony Stark aka Ironman, Stephen Strange aka Dr Strange, Black Bolt, T'Challa aka Black Panther, Namor, Charles Xavier, Hank McCoy aka Beast and Bruce Banner aka the Hulk. 

"I wondered who it will be this time" Victor said, suddenly standing on a building overlooking the group from the other dimension.

"Who are you?" Reed asked, having never seen Victor before. 

"We are the protectors of this world. We are here to stop you" Susan storm said as she landed with the other two. 

"Ssss....Sue?" Reed stuttered. Namor looked bothered too. 

"Keep yourself together Reed. She's not your Sue" Tony reminded him as he looked at the young Wanda.

"I...I know. She looks so young, and so innocent" Reed said. 

Xavier and Beast was equally as stunned, seeing a young Jean with Victor as well as a young Wanda. 

"Press the button and lets get out of here" the Hulk said, preparing to attack

"Oh no you don't" Victor smiled as suddenly All-Black the Necrosword went right through the Hulk's body, entering from the front and exiting out his back as Gorr stood behind him. 

The Hulk screamed in agony as suddenly Mangog appeared, lifted Hulk's body off Gorr's sword and but the Hulk's head right off, leaving a writhing decapitated body spilling greed bl0od everywhere. 

"Imperius Rex!" Namor yelled as he charged at Mangog, but King Hyperion intercepted him at superspeeds and ruthlessly ripped his body in two. 

Reed watched in horror as his team got decimated by the sudden attacks of Gorr, Desak, Mangog, King Hyperion, Sun-God, Maestro and King Thor. 

The last thing he saw was Victor commanding that King Hyperion carried the bombs and place it on his earth which was hovering in the sky. 

At that moment, Maestro ripped Reed's head off after pulling his neck beyond it's stretching limit. 

Victor stood triumphantly as he watched the other earth get blown up, deciding that instead of reacting to the incursions, he should play an active role to make sure it is his dimension that wins at the end. 

10