Chapter 24 – First Incursion
1.9k 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over the few days, Victor grew his forces to handle the incursions and even to start going on the offense.

By now, Victor had added to his initial group of Mangog, Desak, Gorr, King Hyperion, King Thor, Sun God and Maestro with the most powerful versions he could find of other heroes. He had the further irradiated "Spiky" Thing, A Wonderman that had absorbed the ionic energy from Nefaria and Atlas, a Sentry that has full control of his Void persona, a Cytorrak powered Colossus, King Hercules and more powerful versions of Blue Marvel, Beta Ray Bill, Gilgemesh and Gladiator. 

This made his forces unbeatable by most dimensions' heroes or villains from other incursions. 

This was the first time he directly attacked another dimension to destroy it. Previously, he only used the Panoptichron to capture other powerful beings to become part of his team. 

Victor sat on a throne, overlooking the ruined world. He was in the ruined remains of New York city, which was filled with collapsed buildings and flames everywhere.

His throne was made of Medusa's hair, and Medusa herself was naked, sucking his cock as her hair carried herself and him everywhere on a moving throne of her hair.

Before him were the captured leaders of the heroes of this world, namely Jane Foster (Thor), Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel), and Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk), held down on their knees by Victor's forces.

This world apparently was protected by a fully female team of heroes. It was not known what happened to the male heroes here, but although they were normal civilian males here, there were no superhero males.

The show had already started as Carol was being raped by a combination of Sentry, Gladiator, Blue Marvel, King Hyperion and Wonderman.

Each of them easily overpowered Carol, and they took turns fucking her in her pussy, her ass as well as her mouth. Carol was fortunate that all these men had only 7 to 9 inch long cocks.

So although she was being raped, her body could take the penetration, even though she was being battered by their superhuman fucking.

Jane and Jennifer looked in horror as their friend was fucked to unconsciousness, and the men after being satisfied and Cytorrak powered Colossus walked in front with the Pineapple Thing following him.

"No..." said Jane as she looked at Colossus' 10 inch metal cock and the Thing's 12 inch spiky rock cock.

Carol screamed as Colossus picked up Carol's unconscious body and rammed her onto his cock, balls deep. The Thing approached from behind and shoved his huge dry rock rock into her ass, making Carol scream again in indescribable pain.

Jane struggled as she was brought to the centre by the King Thor and King Hercules, who had the exact same power as Thor. Gilgemesh joined in as the god squad all hammered her with their godly 10 inch cocks.

Although she was as strong to individually give a decent fight with each of them, she would lose since they are a more powerful version of who she could match and was completely overpowered by all 3 of them.

After a long while, Jane was semi-conscious as King Thor fucked her ass doggie style and suddenly picked her up and sat down, her ass still impaled on his cock.

King Hercules stood over her face as he fucked her mouth. Unknown to her, Beta Ray Bill suddenly appeared with his gigantic 18 inch horse cock and approached her from behind.

Jane screamed an ungodly scream as Beta Ray rammed his horse cock deep into her pussy and started pumping, his horse cock piercing and mashing up her internal organs.

The Maestro brought Jennifer up next. She looked at him in horror as his 15 inch monster cock was aimed at her pussy. Like a doll, the Maestro impaled her onto his cock, causing yet another inhuman scream

Mangog approached from behind with his even more monstrous 20 inch red colored cock and rammed it into her ass.

Within minutes, her pelvic bone was shattered, and both her pussy and assholes were ripped apart, so much so both monster cocks were touching each other as the skin separating the pussy and asshole had been torn.

The whole world watched in horror as their heroes were mercilessly raped and battered.

As Victor and his superpowered beings started leaving, they left 3 galaxy destroying bombs, especially invented by Victor's science team, each the size of a thermo flask.

Each of them were shoved into the pussies of the 3 heroines.

Carol was the least damaged, so she was semi conscious as the bomb ticked in her gaping pussy. The Thing and Colossus had torn her up, and the bomb was lodged where her destroyed uterus used to be, the ends of the bomb still sticking out of her pussy.

Jane was already nearly dead. Beta Ray's cock damaged so many internal organs in her body, she was barely breathing. As Beta Ray's cock wasn't thick enough to widen her as much as the Maestro of Mangog's cocks, King Thor and Gilgemesh grabbed her pussy lips and forced it open as King Hercules shoved the bomb into her pussy.

Bones could be heard breaking as King Thor and Gilgemesh broke apart her pelvis to fit the bomb in. King Hercules used his full strength to shove the bomb deep into her pussy, causing her to vomit more blood.

Jennifer was also lifeless and barely breathing. Maestro easily shoved the bomb into her gaping joint hole after both he and the Mangog pulverized her pelvis and tore her vagina and asshole. There was only a large bleeding hole between her legs and the bomb was easily shoved into her body.

Victor mentally controlled Medusa to wrap his body comfortably with her hair as his clothes, while her mouth was still wrapped around his erect cock.

Then he flew up into the air with the rest, Medusa's naked body dragged up by her mouth. With one motion, Justin sliced her neck and Medusa's naked headless body dropped to the ground as he flew off with her head and hair wrapped around him like a comfortable suit.

Back on "his" world, Victor watched what was happening on ground zero in the other world. Surprisingly, Jennifer's healing factor was starting to heal her, and she had gotten up in pain and was horrified to see a ticking bomb sticking out of her. 

She slowly got up, her body distorted with the bomb inside her and looked around in horror at Carol and Jane who were already dead. She looked at Medusa's headless body and was crying in pain and agony.

She struggled to pull the bomb out of her body, ripping her own pussy open as she screamed in pain.

Victor watched sadistically as the counter on his console counted down to zero and the last sight from the remote camera was of Jennifer shoving her hands into her pussy to grab the bomb. 

Then... in complete silence her body and everything else disintegrated in a bright flash of light. The other world exploded into nothingness from the incredible power of the bombs within the heroine's bodies.

He looked down at Medusa's head, cum flowing out of her mouth and nose and he threw off the hair and her head to Mangog who swallowed it whole. 

"Oh well, good things were not meant to last" he said as he walked off.

9