ch 1 Hello moon
2.4k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

….

[Is it blood moon tonight? Who am I kidding.]

I look at the red moon while lying down. The red glow prevents me from seeing if it had any craters, the stars were also bigger and a different pattern. Looking around it looked like I was in a…

[The fuck, I might be delusional but not crazy]

I saw ruins yet a temple or shrine at the same time, by second look the shrine was see-trough. I tried to stand up but got a heavy headache, after a bit of time the pain was gone and I could normally stand up. When I stood up however my chest was heavy-looking down I saw a big chest and froze.

[… … s-so I got, wait]

I quickly reached for my crouch and it was flat.

“A-a b-b”

[Certainly a girl's voice… at least I am wearing some clothes.]

I started to check my self out, I wore a kimono with some bandage-like instead of a bra and a pair of panties, my kimono was on the outside mainly white with some red. On my foot I wore a pair of sandals, my hair was blond and long it reaches my butt. And there I found, a tail I wiped my hand over my head to feel two ears at the top of my head. I assume that I am a fox, because of the bushy tail and the white tip my tail has.

[… So Now I am female a fox-kin? And in some strange ruins where I see double great I feel my mental strength going in the gutters.]

#Some minutes later#

[Now I have calmed down somewhat I should look around.]

I started to look around and saw that I was on a hill on my right side where grass plains on all other sides are forest. I was surprised how well I could see in the dark, I also found out that my right eye could see the shrine and my left eye not.

[Okay focus, first make a to-do list. Important food water shelter, less civilization and knowledge about the world.]

To-do list

Important

  1. Water
  2. Food
  3. Shelter

Secondary

  1. Knowledge about the world
  2. Exploring the ruins/shrine
  3. Finding civilization

[That will do for now, first must find a stream and berries or fruit. After that, I should either look around the ruins for a possible shelter or make one myself, but first water and food.]

I stood on the hill looking at the forest to see a gap for a stream. After looking for a while I saw three potential locations, I went to check the closest by one first, while I was walking there I was looking around for animal tracks, and eatable berries and fruit. When I arrived I saw the creek.

[Jackpot, let’s see it looks clear it streams it looks good and drinkable. Now only food I saw so bushes with great potential after I have check those I should explore the ruins a bit.]

After looking through the bushes and finding berries that look eatable, I went back to the ruins. After arriving in the ruins I started exploring and found a smithy and an underground room that has chemistry looking stuff.

[okay, now I have food, water and shelter.]

I felt tears well up in me, it seems that in a rush I could hold my emotions back but now not anymore. I decided that it was better to sleep now and deal with it tomorrow. I cried myself to sleep that night.

41