ch 4 Travel to the city part 1.
1.4k 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'll wait a few more days for the poll I can edit it later anyway.

This morning I gathered my stuff, I also made a backpack. It was a very handy backpack, I somehow managed to add a weight-reducing formation and space increasing engraving to it. I put all my clothes and food into my backpack, my weapons can’t go in my backpack, I think it’s because there are engravings on it, my waterskin also.

For my travel, I put on more comfy clothes for travel, rather than my kimono. My bow attached to the back of my backpack, and my staff and sword on the sides. Going through a final check I leave the ruins. To travel to the nearest city it would cost me, by estimate, about three a four weeks.

While walking I study and train runes (my shoes have anti-fall augmentation), I do hope I can see some villages before I get to the city to ease into civilization. While walking I see almost endless plains, like no hills or anything, what would the size of the world be?

I kept walking till evening, time to set up a camp. You know that my backpack can’t have any augmented items in it right? Well, there is a way around make pockets that aren’t in the augmentation it are small ones however for a foldable tent? enough.

Now my tent set up, eaten and drunk, I cultivate, well lay the foundation. With my magic I can lay a couple of foundation types, the one I chose is a library type. The library type you can remember far longer or even indefinitely, limited by your main specification and sub jobs.

Library types can improve three things storage, speed, and comprehension. I have already explained storage so i'll skip that. Speed is the amount of information you can take in, and comprehension is the quality of information. Each breakthrough you can enchant one or all, in the book stood that only storage has a limit, after that you can only enchant the other two.

I can make my foundation this night, after that, I only need to sleep 8 hours a night. I finished at midnight and then went to sleep, I enchanted storage.

I woke up by my “alarm clock” formation, I feel way fitter. I made myself stew with rabbit meat, and my cooking was lvl 4. Then I noticed that all my subs went to lvl 2, I am quite happy about this because there was a bottleneck and I could just not break it.

After folding and storing my tent, I went on with my journey. Now I have my foundation could start making some spells. After a few hours later with tries I saw that my runes, engraving, and formations have high compatibility, and I made one simple spell, that gave off some light. If not for my realization I might not have made one even in weeks.

This type of training really helped me to not stay bored, it started to become nice, a clear goal, nice food, etc. etc.

Till I met my first monster.

33