Ch 8 The ancient.
1.1k 12 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eliza and Helena were happily chatting while on the way to the city. After a while Eliza decided to also make clothes for Helena, asking for Helena’s sizes and preferred type of clothing and color. A bit later Helena’s clothing was done, giving it immediately to her.

“Thank you.”

“You can change, I can take the reins for a bit with no problem.”

“You made this pretty fast?”

“That was some simple clothing I will make you something better later.”

“really? Woah.”

Helena put the clothes on, it was a gray dress with a light blue jacket. After Helena did some stretching to make sure it was correct sizes and had enough mobility, she took the reins again.

“They fit me very well, how did you make them so fast?”

“because I have tailoring as a side-expertise.”

They went on with traveling, now Helena happy with her new clothes. Eliza went to the back of the carriage and started to train her subs while talking to Helena. The girls went happily on with their journey to the city.

Over the course of the week in their journey, Eliza got her alchemy to 3.4, smiting to 4.7, cooking to 5.8, engraving to 4.3, formations to 4.8, and finely tailoring to 4.5. Helena and Eliza could also be called good friends now. Eliza also found out that there three types of cultivation, being the ancient, full and minor.

The difference being the amount of power you gain, and sub-jobs you can have. The minor you can only have 2 subs, and the weakest strength increase. The full it is 4 subs, and 6 for the ancient one. People have generally tested their potential when they were 3 years old’s, either high or low.

Depending on that they take either the full or minor one, the ancient is out of the equation. It seems that there was a large period of people with low potential, and the ancient cultivation got lost in time. Eliza made a mental note to only show tailoring, formations, blacksmithing and mix cooking with alchemy.

Eliza told Helena that she had tailoring formations smiting and alchemy, the reason she could cook so good was that alchemy supported it. Eliza felt not comfortable to share she had an ancient cultivation, she only knew her for a week after all.

When it was turning evening they saw the city, or rather the walls from the city, with a few buildings sticking out here and there. The gatekeeper was a demonkin, and he stopped us there was some trouble because it was a demon city. It worked out by Helena taking me as an attendant, to show I was an attendant I got a special glove, the glove was a fingerless glove and gray.

The toll was paid by the dead guy’s money, and we immediately Search for a hotel or inn. After securing beds we went to sell the horse and carriage because I made quite some potions, we also sold some potions we did not need. End of the day we had ~3 gold, 2 gold-bits, 9 silver, 5 silver-bits, 93 bronze and 7 bronze-bits, one night stay plus breakfast cost 50 bronze.

money value

Spoiler
type of coin worth ($ is not dollar.)
white gold $100.000
white gold bit $25.000
gold $12.500
gold bit $2.500
silver $500
silver bit $50
bronze $10
bronze bit $1

[collapse]

25