Ch 10 The Guilds Shadow.
983 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rest of the day they had a few people and sold some more potions there was also some interest in the clothing but nothing was sold. In the evening Helena told Eliza how the day went after they closed down the shop.

“That is more than I expected.”

“But they only bought potions.”

“That is because potions are universal and the other things they need to check it individually.”

“How many do you have in stock?”

“We got 5 highest and 23 high, for the other ones we can easily buy the ingredients in the city.”

After Eliza and Helena checked everything they went to bed, Eliza cultivated till midnight before sleeping. The following week Eliza went shopping in the morning and crafted in the afternoon, throughout the week she got all her subs at 5 and broke through to level 4 and she now has 33mml.

Throughout the week she also knew more about the world, to get a cultivation technique there were three ways. First one inheritance, the second one, a clan and the last one the guild. Helena still needs one, for Helena the first one is crossed off.

Only a clan or guild, the clans all had an ancient technique but had strict rules, and an outsider won't get one. The guild is very free you, however, need to buy a technique, with contribution points. Eliza chose the guild, it was because they could sell potions to the guild for production cost for points, points could be exchanged for money.

Only low and higher can be sold, Eliza won't sell the high and highest because the ingredients can’t be bought in the city. Eliza decided to make low and medium potions if the other things are stocked, throughout the week she had stocked 40 medium potions.

Eliza went together with Helena to the guild, the guild was a three-story building made out of stone and metal. They registered as a party, after registering Eliza she sold 20 potions to the guild. That was 120 points, for a full cultivation it would cost 2.500 points.

That was for a mediocre technique for a top one it starts from 10.000, Eliza saw a good one for Helena, Shadow mirror. Its main strength was to make your shadow come alive and of course, have all kinds of shadow arts. There are two types of shadows, temporary ones, and permeant ones.

The temporarily are ones you summon for a set amount of time, for each minor layer you can summon one. Each one has 1/1.000st of the summoner’s strength, you can also merge them together. And the permeant ones are made by the cultivator, they have each 1/10st strength of the summoner’s, and you can choose the form they can take, while temporarily ones are random.

This one costs 17.300 points, or 577 medium potions and 8.650 low ones. Eliza now knowing that they would have a long-lasting trade with the guild decided to take another look at the guild.

The first two stories made out of stone and metal pillars and beam’s “framing” it, on top of that is a metal story with a sloping roof also made of metal. The first floor inside has a bar and tables on the left side on the right side you have tables with “quest books”. These books update what quest there are with the main one. To take a quest you remember or write down the code, take that to the receptionist and they will take the quest out of the book so no one will take the quest.

Eliza had posted a quest before they left, to gather ingredients for high and highest potions. It also seems that the guild is independent of the city, which means that Eliza doesn’t need to be dependent on Helena in the guild.

After they returned home and had dinner.

(Eliza)”You don’t have a cultivation method right?”

“No, I don’t.”

“What do you think of this Shadow mirror?” Eliza handing over a copy of the explanatory.

“This is expensive!” Exclaim Helena looking at Eliza

“It will take some time but we can get that easily.”

Helena stared at Eliza in silence for a few seconds, before she could say anything Eliza said.

“We won't have the points in a short time anyway, you don’t need to decide now just go to bed for tonight.”

26