Ch 12 Eliza’s trouble.
800 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eliza checks the time she had, it was about 4 hours before closing time she set an alarm formation on 3,5 hours. After setting her preparations she started to work from the light spell.

[First, break it down then look at the components that make up the spell… it has a lot in common with the formations and engravings, maybe my runes boost my enchanting?]

After going on for an hour or so she became bored and had no motivation to continue. She, however, noted some things she needs a base to make a spell, due that she could make a fire spell. Well, that is if you count a small flame on her finger as a spell.

However, Eliza noticed that this is not a good lifestyle for her to live with. She can’t concentrate all the time and her attention span is getting shorter and shorter. If she were to continue this she would have trouble with making potions and cultivating. Thinking that there might be something in the library for this she went upstairs to Helena.

“Helena I am going to the library I’ll be back to make dinner.”

“Be careful and make sure that you always have the proof on you and insight.”

“Don’t worry, see you tonight.”

Eliza went to the library, on her way the demonkin are overall okay with her with a few exceptions. But even so, they don’t stir any trouble, so it was uneventful. Arriving at the library she went and looked for books about cultivating, and picked 3 books to read.

She skimmed over a lot of the pages but the summary of want she read was interesting and to summarize it would be along the lines of

  1. The speed depends on the outside and inside energy that does not belong to someone
  2. To continuously cultivate you can enter a trance
  3. You can’t be in an environment that is 1 tier above or below you

Eliza discarded 1 it was unnecessary as for 2 and 3? 2 is something she needs to find with pronto while 3 is more a long term problem. Priority from high to low 2 3 1, deciding that she went on to research.

Around 1 hour before dinner time Eliza went back to the shop, arriving there it was already closed. When Eliza walked in she saw Helena and went to say hello first.

“Hey, Helena I am back.”

“welcome back did you find what you were searching for?”

“Yes, what do you want as dinner?” said Eliza while she walked up the stairs.

“Anything is fine your food is always tasty anyway.” Said Helena slightly awkward.

[she must still be affected by the offer it seems that it is more of an impact than I was expecting.]

When she reached the kitchen she decided to make spaghetti thinking how Helena would find it taste. After finishing the meal and bringing it to the table Eliza went to Helena’s room and knocked on the door after some silence Eliza hear heavy breathing on the other side of the door. Hesitating for a bit she knocked on the door and called Helena’s name. Then the door opened slowly within the gap she saw the eyes of a predator.

Now the pure evil of a cliffhanger.

24