Ch 13 Eliza’s thoughts and problems.
780 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Around half an hour later Eliza and Helena were by the dinner table after the food was heated with silence. Helena very embarrassed and Eliza not knowing how to handle it what it would have caused it you might ask? When Eliza went to Helena’s room to call Helena for dinner she was pulled into the room, and Helena ravished her. After another good minute or so Eliza started talking.

”Why… did this.. happen?”

“Uhm you know I am a succubus variant and well-” Helena said this very embarrassed.

“They go into heat?”

“..Yes.”

“Is there a way to prevent it?”

“…no…”

“…Why did you go into heat?”

“I .. I rather not talk about it.”

Eliza stared at Helena for a bit while Helena avoided eye contact. Eliza decided to drop the issue, for now, she still had to recover from it and Helena was unwilling to talk about it anyway. After having cleaned the kitchen she went to her room and tried to meditate. After having done a few tries she couldn’t concentrate she kept thing about what happened, finding that she couldn’t she went to sleep.

In the morning they were still stiff and awkward towards each other, after they went to there own job place’s Eliza took off all the thoughts and went to make the daily quota potion’s. after doing that she found out that her mind is in too much of a mess to meditate and just kept working on the potions.

By dinner, they were mostly normal again but Eliza decided it would be better if she asked the question tomorrow. However, with that on her mind, she could not chat very well with Helena they finished dinner with a bit of stiffness. After she got to her room she stared thinking what she thought about Helena and this situation, in all honesty, she was overly attached to Helena.

Well, Helena will stay that special person that she first met in this world and it was not like she was a bad person. She also started to think about if she found it so bad despite it happening so suddenly if she really didn’t like it she would have resisted more but she didn’t.

It was more that she completely not thought about it her days were busy and she had bigger concerns. It was more that she was almost putting it away only to have a bucket of water poured over her. The more she thought about it the more confusing it became, she decided that this was not something that could be figured out in one day anyway.

After thinking through all that she felt her thoughts become clearer and just started meditating. What She, however, did not know was that she went a level high with her mind. Training the mind helps with a lot like cultivating concentration etc. etc. to train the mind it takes inspiration.

Or one of the more direct advances that meditation can replace sleep, and Eliza unknowingly mediated throughout the night. She also had a clearer view of things but that takes more time to notice.

26