Ch 15 A new relationship?
709 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After coming out of her room Eliza went to make dinner, after having roughly figured out what to say to Helena. While busy cooking she noticed that Helena was closing down the shop and would come up in a few minutes. When Helena came up Eliz was more than halfway with cooking.

“Helena, wait for a bit it doesn’t take long.”

“I’ll wait then.”

Helena went to sit at the dining table waiting for Eliza to bring the food. After 15 minutes Eliza brought the food to the table and started chitchatting while eating. When they were done eating Eliza started to talk.

“Helena we need to have a more serious talk about you me and us.”

“… Yes, I understand.”

“So first thinks first why did that happen?”

“my race pent-up frustration if we are near someone who we find attractive and I had an outburst when you open up the door.”

“So you're attracted to me.”

“Yes, I am sorry for doing that.”

“Honesty I am not sure what I feel about this.”

“is it uncomfortable?”

“Even if I was surprised when you did that if I was against it you would not be able to hold me down it is more that I truly don’t know how to feel about it.”

“This does make me feel better about it.”

“I am more in doubt how to deal with this, the first time happened anyway.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Enjoy is a big word but it makes it easier to do it a second time.”

“You really aren’t shy are you.”

“What does it help to be shy I rather have this cleared up. And now that I know your feelings a bit more we can try it.”

“You mean.”

“I give it a try but we aren’t very close on the getgo while you are sure I am not it might not work out at all. Mabey I agree on a second time if I feel like it.”

“Don’t worry I’ll work hard to make you like and love me… however can I harras you?”

“… does it help to prevent your outbursts?”

“YES!”

“… occasionally.”

“Okay.”

“NOT NOW.”

“yes yes.”

Then Eliza went Into her room and started blushing a bit and lied down on her bed and started thinking if she made a mistake. After thinking for some time she decided to stay resolute if it didn't work out she could always say no. when her mind was cleared she started cultivating and then went to sleep.

The next morning Eliza woke up, as usual, went to make breakfast, as usual, called Helena to eat, as usual, when done eating she cleaned up the dishes, as usual, just before she went to go downstairs Helena grabbed her tail after which she jumped up turned around crossed her arms in an x and said.

“not the tail, no no, absolutely not.”

“But but it looks so fluffy and soft.”

“No N. O. no.”

“fine your no fun.”

When Eliza was in her workshop she thought about how Helena was way bolder than she had expected thinking it might truly have been a mistake but decided to stay resolute on her decision.

How will it turn out for those two newlywed friends, find out next time.

20