A well deserved victory?
1.6k 12 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well... I knew that I would be here for a long time...

 

But it has really gotten out of control...

 

I have been here for. How long was it again?

 

Oh ye, it has been 5 years. Not that long right? If you thought that go screw off. It has been a living f*cking hell here.

 

In total I have died 11693 times. My corpses began to rot. Which of course brought many problems with them. 

 

I solved the problem with burning 90% of the corpses and I only kept the newest ones.

 

The biggest reason I kept dying was because a certain someone kept spawn killing me.

 

Not pointing at anyone *COUGH* Kitty cat *COUGH*

 

The rest was because of other... reasons.

 

One of them was a banana peel...

 

Yes I know, it is stupid as f*ck. I just felt like committing suicide because of it. Only I can do that you know. Suicide is bad, don't do it kids. 

 

If you decide to do it anyways feel free to donate your corpse to poor old me.

 

Anyways, today I will finally fullfill my promise and leave this cursed island.

 

Here I come stupid kitty cat!

 

...

 

I was walking through the jungle. Closing in on the devil's den. The closer I came the less noise could be heard. I slowly approached the den trying to make not even a single sound. 

 

Soon after, I arrives. A big cave could be seen in front of me. On the walls there were scratches. Probably to tell other animals that this is his territorium.

 

Should I go for a sneak attack?

 

No, I will win this without a damn sneak attack.

 

I have my dignity too you know.

 

I stood in front of its den, showing a wide grin on my face. My golden eyes focused on the entrance.

 

I inhaled a sh*t ton of air and yelled "YOU SH*TTY KITTY CAT SHOW YOURSELF!" I just realised that I haven't talked even once while I was here. 

 

Anyways, as I finished yelling a loud roar could be heard from inside the cave. Not long after he came into view, Mister Kitty cat.

 

I smirked and readied my weapon. Be ready to see how much I have improved in these five years. 

 

Kitty cat bared his teeth towards me and his claws became bigger. This time we did not wait for one of us to make a move. We both rushed into action right away.

 

At that very instant I immediately swung my sword horizontal creating a wave of energy heading towards Kitty cat at high speed.

 

Surprised? I have improved the air strike I learnt back then. Now it has become a powerful energy wave strong enough to behead most creatures here. Anyways let's continue.

 

The energy wave was approaching Kitty cat at high speed. Kitty cat immediately reacted and jumped upwards, dodging the energy wave by a hair.

 

Kitty cat opened his mouth and a grey/red energy beam came out of it. 

 

Like what the actual f*ck. 2 years ago I figured out this damn kitten was toying with me all along. This is not the only thing he can do, he has a lot more tricks hidden in his sleeve.

 

I threw a bone kunai coated in energy at the beam temporarily blocking it. Kitty cat was now busy with the beam so I took this chance and dashed towards him. I coated my bone sword in the black metal thing and struck it towards Kitty cat, aiming for his head of course.

 

Yes, I learnt how to control the black metal. I am a genius right? 

 

Kitty cat saw this and stopped his energy beam. He quickly coated his claws in black metal and blocked my sword.

 

This damn cat also knew how to use the arts of black metal...

 

Right after that he immediately swung his other claws towards me. I blocked it by coating my arm in black metal.

 

I threw another bone kunai towards him and swung my sword towards him at the same time. Kitty cat dodged my bone kunai but he couldn't dodge or block my sword in time.

 

My sword pierced his left upper leg. I could see him in pain. My grin became wider, I became excited. 

 

I pulled my sword out of his leg and I instantly jumped backwards.

 

We continued fighting for approximately 15 minutes. It is boring to tell you about more so... skip!

 

15 minutes later

 

Me and Kitty cat were both exhausted but kept fighting. We both had several wounds and I even lost my hand. 

 

I didn't give up despite that. I even sliced Kitty cat's tail off. He got reeeeal mad because of it.

 

He slowly started attacking more wildly and without good tactics.

 

He finally acted like a normal tiger would.

 

I of course took advantage of this and kept inflicting more and more damage to him. 

 

and finally it happened...

 

I died.

 

...

 

Heh, I got you there. I didn't die I actually won and I am being bloody serious.

 

I beheaded that son of a b*tch. In the past years he has killed me countless of times and I could do nothing about it, but now I killed the damn cat.

 

Haha, why do I feel so sad then? 

 

Sadness is an emotion that I have never really felt... 

 

Maybe it is because of all the years of being with him?

 

...

 

HA! I got you there! Why the f*ck would I miss that monster? That beast has killed me so many times..

 

Well to be honest... I will miss him...

 

(Press F to pay respect)

 

The next day, I took the raft that I made during those 5 years and departed...

 

A/N: So everyone I know this is a short chapter but it is basically the end of volume 1? I know short volume but it was called new world and it kinda isn't new anymore so...

25