Joining?
1.5k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

P.s. I am writing on my phone so you can expect mistakes.

 

Love y'all <3

 

---

 

Huh? Join his crew? Why would I join? Anyways...

 

This guy seems strong... Just like the blond big guy, the cotton candy haired woman and the non-human big bear. 

 

"Why would I join?" I looked at him.

 

"HA! Why should you join? Because why not?" 

 

He has a point? I guess... Maybe I should ask about this world? 

 

"Hmmmm, if I were to join could you tell me about this world?" I looked at him while I had a small grin on my face.

 

"Hm? you want to know about the world? HA! Sure ask me what you want to know and I will answer your questions. You will join us in exchange though."

 

I was quiet for a few solid seconds.

 

"Sure, now tell me why are you on a ship?" I know it is a stupid question but I have to start somewhere...

 

"That's simple! Because we are pirates." He was smiling brightly... Between you and me. I think he is a bit of an airhead.

 

"Why pirates? What's the use of being one?" 

 

"Heh, being a pirate is fun! It gives you freedom and you can do whatever the heck you want. There are some annoying pests that try to exterminate you but most of them are weak."

 

"Could you tell me what or who these pests are?" I am finally getting some damn information about this place.

 

"They are the marines. They can really get on your nerves sometimes."

 

"Marines huh? So pirates and marines... Now on with a more useful question. Where are we?" I can see that we are in the middle of some ocean but still want to know it.

 

"We are on the second half of the grand line, The New World. Though may I ask? How in the world do you not know this? This is basically common knowledge?" Is he getting suspicious? Should I kill him? Can I even kill him?

 

I can just come up with a lie. "I lived on an unhabitated island since I was born and therefore have no knowledge about anything in this world."

 

It is a half lie? I was on an island since I came here... 

 

"How are you able to speak then? If what you say is true then you shouldn't be able to speak this language."

 

F*ck, I think that he is getting suspicious...

 

"There were books on the island with this language in it. I began to read it and that's how I eventually learnt to speak."

 

I know I know. I am so good at lying. 

 

"That would mean it wasn't really unhabitated. Since there were books on the island." 

 

F*cking big blond guy. Can't you just be stupid for once?

 

"That could be the case but I have been everywhere on the island and there were no further signs of it being habitated." 

 

"Hmmmm, okay... Do you havs any other questions?"

 

"Tch. Not for now. As promised I will join your crew. Mind introducing your members?" 

 

"HAhahahaha, introduce yourselves you morons!" 

 

His mother must have dropped him when he was a baby.

 

"HAH? YOU ARE THE MORON HERE! DAMB DWARF! Anyways, I am Kaido. Just so you know I don't acknowledge you just because you joined the crew. In my opinion you are just weak."

 

Kaido huh? 

 

He seems rather aggressive.. He remind me of that manwhore back on Earth. He called him Manwhore and he lost his sh*t and tried to attack me. I eventually killed him with something I am not allowed to tell because of family friendly reasons *cough*

 

Anyways Kaido was realy big. Around 8 meters I think. Kaido was tanned and a seemingly middle aged man. He had two horns on his head. He had black hair and blackish eyes. He also had a Fu Manchu mustache that reached his chest. On his chest was a tatoe that looked like scrubs?

 

Weird guy...

 

"Ho? So you don't acknowledge me? Then what do I have to do to get acknowledged by Mister Lizard~" That other guy called him a lizard so I see no reason why I can't say it.

 

"HAH? I AM NOT A LIZARD! YOU DAMN DWARF! I DARE YOU TO FIGHT ME!" Boy o boy he was angry. He could probably be a good ambulance sound. I could already hear him go WEEEOOOWEEEOOO.

 

"Fight you? Why would I do that? You are probably just as weak as that Chinese rip off lion over there." I pointed at the beaten up guy.

 

Seriously look at the guy. It is like he came straight out of a Chinese factory. If he lived back on Earth I am 100% sure that you could have bought him on Wish.

 

Anyways back to the story~

 

"DON'T CALL ME WEAK YOU DAMN ANT. I DARE YOU TO FIGHT ME!" He is repeating himself? Well kinda...

 

The giant now known as Kaido grabbed his weapon; A giant metal kanabõ covered in spikes. He coated it in the black metal. He knows it too huh? 

 

Kaido was about to swing his giant stick when suddenly that captain guy appeared in front of him blocking the attack. I forgot his name...

 

"Aiya, Lizard don't get so angry. You can fight him later. The others still need to introduce themselves."

 

"Tch, fine but remember you dwarf, I will smash you in pieces." 

 

Heh, good luck with that lizard~

 

"Hai hai~ I will be waiting." I was smiling brightly looking 'innocently' at him.

 

"Ow and... Uhmmm.. Captain Stone could you tell me what that black metal thing is?"

 

"Captain Stone? Brat my name is Rocks D. Xebec feel free to call me Captain or Xebec. Anyways that was Busoshoku haki. You used it before right? Don't tell me you learned how to use haki without even knowing what it is.."

 

"Okay then Captain. So the black metal is haki... Could you explain more about haki?"

 

"Hahaha... you are possibily a monster... Anyways haki is a mysterious power that is found in every living being in the world. It is not that different from the typical senses. However, most people do not notice it or fail to awaken it. Broadly speaking, there are two types of Haki available to everyone, given the proper training, but there is a third type that only a certain group of people have."

 

I am a monster? Did you take a good look around you? There are literal giants here.. That Kaido guy even has horns... Wait Kaido? That name sounds familiar...

 

"Okay then captain. Care to tell me what the 3 haki's are and what they do."

 

"Yes yes I am getting to it. First there is Kenbunshoku which allows you to sense and predict the movements around you. Then there is Busoshoku which allows you to reinforce yourself and strengthen yourself. Then lastly there is Haoshoku which allows you to defeat and overpower your enemies with sheer willpower."

 

That sounds pretty useful.. Kenbunshoku is basically a form of pregocnition, Busoshoku is basically to strengthen attack and defense. Wait is it really limited to that? Is it possible for me to create weapons out of it? Or maybe even other crazy things... This really gets me excited.. Then there is Haoshoku. It seems like an amazing ability... 

 

"That seems really useful..." It is the truth. Haki is really f*cking useful.

 

"Heh, I know. Want to know something? Yes? I can use all three forms of haki. hehe." He seems proud...

 

"Anyways let's continue the introduction." 

 

---

 

A/N: Yep Imma stop it there. I am sick and can't write any further bcs of this damn headache. I will just publish this and continue some other time. I had 2 chapters ready but they magically disappeared so I was like hey fck off and started writting again...

22