Bon appetit~
1.3k 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well... here we are... yet again...

 

like for f*ck sakes. I feel like a child all over again. Sitting in f*cking circle and telling each other your name.

 

I had a bit of fun with fighting Lizard but right now. I am bored to death. Maybe I should just kill myself and see their reaction.

 

That would entertain me for a while. Well we just had Newgate introduce himself and I fought Lizard. I suppose the woman is now.

 

I will give a description of her, I suppose.

 

Starting off with her hair color. It was pink, looked like cotton candy to me if I am honest. She was a slim long woman. She has lipstick on and her the color of her eyes were orange. She wore a dark fedora with a polka dot pattern and a coat draped over her shoulders.

 

If I remember correctly her name was Charlotte Linlin? And once f*cking again. Who in gods name comes up with these surnames?!

 

Who would name their own surname Charlotte? Were they high or drunk or something?

 

Ow and her name was once again so f*cking familiar... Do you guys know why? I swear that I have heard these names before but can't think of how.

 

Anyways this woman is so f*cking annoying. The first f*cking thing she did was to f*cking flirt with me. I got f*cking goosebumps from her... I almost never get goosebumps. Something about her tells me to stay away from her.

 

Well let's continue. 

 

The next person to introduce themselves was a guy named John. He seemed to be a swordsman. I personally think he is a drunkard.

 

His introduction was quite simple I guess. He told me his name and that he likes to drink. He was playing with a coin and for some reason he just ticks me off.

 

For some reason he just feels like Mr. Krabs from Spongebob.

 

Yes yes, I know you may be surprised that I actually knew a television show for once but I have to admit it. Spongebob is one of the best shows out there. Like who hasn't watched it in their childhood? Even I did that before I ate my mother.

 

ACK! You weren't supposed to know that yet... Well f*ck you know it now so it doesn't matter if you know the whole story right?

 

Well then Lets-e go.

 

It was a cold winter night, Christmas night actually.1 I was sleeping. A ghost appeared in front of me and sorta woke me up. 

 

"I am the ghost of the past." 

 

Wait what the f*ck? The f*ck is this sh*t? Who in the f*cking world keeps giving me the wrong f*cking script!?! 

 

I swear on my entire existence that I will find you. And I will kill you...

 

Anyways...

 

I think that it was when I was around 3. I don't really remember much of when it happened but I will try.

 

I was quietly dismantling something... It seemed like a cavia plush? Or was it a real cavia? It doesn't matter... The door opened. A man and a woman in white coats entered the door. I assumed they were my father and mother. 

 

The man immediately ran upstairs while the woman walked towards me. She 'smiled' brightly at me. Looked like a mother right? Well you would probably say yes but actually it's not. Why? Because her eyes gave her away..

 

She looked at me like I was a labrat free for use or a toy to play with.

 

I didn't mind it that much but... I had this anger and hatred towards her... I didn't know what it was or why I had it but it was there.

 

Mother and father sometimes brought some guests home. They also wore those white coats. To be honest they looked like lab coats... 

 

They always stayed until I went to sleep.. Today there was only one guest. They were babysitting me while my parents were gone...

 

I felt the same about them as I felt for my parents. Maybe I just hate people that are wearing lab coats?

 

That sounds absurd though... 

 

Well nothing special happened until I went to sleep.

 

It was around four hours after I was supposed to be sleeping. 

 

They must have thought that I was asleep. But I was awake. The door went open...

 

My mother walked into the room. She held a syringe with a needle on it. She was holding stuff needed to clean your skin or something?

 

She walked closer and knelt down. She started to clean my skin. Well my left arm's skin.

 

Once she was finished she grabbed the syringe with the needle again and stabbed it in my arm. 

 

I didn't feel anything... 

 

Blood started to draw into the syringe....

 

It didn't take long for her to finish... 

 

She cleaned my skin of blood and injected some sort of substance and the place she drew blood from started to heal...

 

Weird right? Well I can't really die and can use that bone sh*t but I can't even heal myself...

 

Anyways, my mother turned away...

 

Suddenly I felt that hatred swell up. I became angry. I just wanted to kill her. 

 

And that's what I did. I grabbed a weapon of some sort. I don't remember what it was... I used it to somehow kill her. 

 

You think it's vague? Well f*ck off then. Do you remember what happens when you are f*cking 3? Thought so...

 

I did it. I closed the door and grabbed a chair and pushed it towards the door. Once it was in front of the  door I took my mothers keys and climbed the chairs.

 

I locked the door. I kept the keys in the door so it couldn't be opened again.

 

A few minutes passed... They felt like hours... I began to become hungry... You can guess where that would go right?

 

I sat next to her now dead body. I looked at her.

 

I began to eat... Starting from her hands and slowly making my way to her head. I ate half of her corpse.

 

It was the upper body in fact. Well I was full and only beneath the waist was left.

 

I sure had an appetite back then... well it's nothing compared to now...

 

I stayed in the room for a while when suddenly someone tried to open the door.

 

I didn't respond. 

 

...

 

It was silent...

 

They tried it again.

 

"Open the doors." Was what they said if I am correct.

 

I didn't... 

 

There was no sound... 

 

It was silent for a few minutes. I assume a total of 15.

 

There it was again. They knocked on the door...

 

"Ma'am Weker, open the door." I couldn't really remember the name they said so bear with it.

 

They knocked again.

 

I didn't respond.

 

They didn't talk either.

 

Crack

 

That was the sound I heard.

 

They kicked the door in.

 

I don't remember the rest...

 

It was like I was unconscious...

 

Well that's that... 

 

I really hope that the introduction will end soon...

 

Sayōnara~

16