Escaping hell
1.2k 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So...

 

Here I am once again... in this hell... 

 

So... let's continue...

 

There are still three members that have to 'introduce' themselves. One of them is the rip off lion. The others are a woman and the weak guy I defeated first.

 

The woman introduced herself as Silver Axe Shakuyaku. She was a slim woman and a sorta tall woman? Well compared to the average height in my previous world. From the looks of it she seems to be around 180 to 190 centimeters. She was smoking a cigarette... anyways She had short black hair and black eyes. She wore a rather revealing pink A-shirt with a spider print beneath it and short pants.

 

Among these people. She was the one who looked the most 'normal'...

 

Then there was the weak stupid looking guy. His name was Ochoku. If I am going to be honest. His name is sounds so f*cking stupid.

 

The guy was a gunslinger. He had two holsters besides his waist with guns in it. He seems pretty plain? He had blond hair and blue eyes. He wore a dumb looking blue trench coat. I am not going to describe him any further because there is quite literally nothing else that looks special about him. 

 

So... that should be it with the introduction? Right? 

 

"Hahaha! Now that we are done with getting to know each other we can finally set sail again!" 

 

I survived! I truly did survive that hell! Oh god I am so happy right now. I never ever want to do something like that again. I don't care if you torture me or make me listen to Justin Bieber music I will never do something like that EVER again.

 

Okay! Time to set sail for these unknown seas! This is going to be fun!

 

~ One week later.

 

... 

 

I want to die... 

 

This is so f*cking boring... Nothing fun has happened... we went to a couple of islands one of them was populated but everyone got f*cking scared sh*tless and began to hide...

 

These barbarians must have quite the reputation if they are able to scare these snacks ACK I mean people to such an extent.

 

But because of this damn reputation I can't have any god damn fun! They are already scared of me. It's fun to make people scared but it's not fun if they ARE already scared.

 

I just want to have fun! I am in a new world for gods sake! Maybe if I met some of those marines...

 

Anyways, remember when I started to think about making weapon with Busoshoku haki? 

 

I actually managed to do it! You didn't expect this right! I am actually useful for once!

 

I am also able to us Busoshoku on the bones I control. The same goes for the tiger skulls. I can do so much with this...

 

I also learned to further improve my control on the bone manipulation thingy.

 

Anyways... let's get to the current situation.

 

I said that IF I met marines then maybe... 

 

Well... we are facing a marine ship at this very moment...

 

There is this weird man standing in front of the others. He has black hair and is wearing a black suit. He is eating f*cking crackers... YES crackers...

 

Judging from how things look I guess Cracker man is the big boss.

 

I want to fight him... I want to break him... Ack! There I almost went again...

 

Anyways let's continue.

 

Our captain stood in front of us. He had a big smile on his face. On his left stood Newgate and on his right Kaido. Next to Newgate stood Shakuyaku and next to Kaido stood Linlin. Then there were John and Ochoku they stood next to the cotton haired and the slutty looking women.

 

Aaand then there was me... I stood next to John... the guy was drunk... Is it even possible for him to be sober for once?

 

Anyways Captain Stone and Cracker man had a conversation. They were basically screaming from ship to ship. Their conversation went like this.

 

"HAHA! YOU OLD MAN! TRYING TO STOP US AGAIN!" 

 

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN OLD MAN! I AM ONLY 38 YEARS OLD!"

 

"HA! I AM STILL 2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU!"

 

"BWAHAHA AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!" 

 

"AND JAIL IS JUST A ROOM!"

 

It is really stupid... 

 

This is just children having a god damn conflict. Seriously what is up with the people in this world and their childish behavior? Even I am more adultish compared to them.

 

Anyways...

 

They started to release their Haoshoku haki. It was a pretty weird feeling to be hit by it.. People started to faint. Mostly marines but also Ochoku... the guy is weak as f*ck. I honestly wonder how in gods name he was able to join this crew of... monsters?

 

Well they jumped off their ships and clashed in the air. Blah blah blah. It's just your average fight that you see everyday. Want a summary? Sure...

 

They punched 

 

And kicked 

 

And smacked 

 

And slapped. 

 

Eventually they landed back on their ships and stopped. 

 

End of the summary.

 

Happy now? 

 

Anyways I will be assaulting him now so... and that's way more interesting than a fight between Captain Stone and Cracker man. 

 

Let's give Cracker man a bad time...

16