Chapter 21: Siana & Savia – Part 2
1.4k 12 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey,

we reached the penultimate chapter of this month. The last Chapter will as well take its distance to Siana & Savia - P3, and we will return to it in March.

 

It was time to start preparing dinner.

I put the pot on the stove to preheat it. Meanwhile, I took the ingredients out of the refrigerator and the kitchen cupboards.

First, it was the onion. I cut them into small pieces before threw them in the pot to stew. The whole thing had to cook for a few minutes.

When I think about the vision... Siana was sent by her mother... But I was in SW, and I wasn't in a conversation with her... The whole thing shows that Siana is someone other than my character.

The onions were ready, and I could add tomato & curry ketchup and some water. In the end, all that remained was to round it off with curry and other spices.

Mother’s... Tyrania’s words... She said I would get my memories back, but will I really? Am I the real Siana at all? But her other statement... Did I get something? What did Siana or I get?

I stirred the sauce vigorously once.

She spoke in riddles...

I stirred a few more times so that nothing would burn. I stopped when I felt like the sauce should cook a little.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

There was a knock on the door, which surprised me a little because it was a bit early for Avila's return.

"Hello?"

I opened the door a crack.

Huh?

In front of the door sat a little dragon, yes, a fucking dragon! Its scales were red, and the eyes were silver-gray. It sat still like a dog and was not more than one meter tall.

"Hi, can I help you?"

I opened the door and approached the dragon. He opened his front claws and held out a letter to me, which I slowly took from its claws.

"Uh... OK, thanks."

I took the letter from it, and the dragon fluttered away.

"...Hmmm ...Somehow, the dragon reminds me of someone..."

I closed the door behind me and opened the letter.

Who the letter is from...

I rolled it off and read. There was only a single sentence on the sheet.

The next full moon, I'll be waiting for you on the roof of the school, come alone.

I didn't have to think to know from who the letter was.

Savia...

A smell reached my nose.

"Shit, the sauce!?"

I put the letter in my pocket and ran to the kitchen corner.

 

=== Some time ago, POV Savia ===

 

I reached the shelter I called my home.

My shelter was a room that could be reached by magic. Access to it was in an old tree not far from the school I visit.

“Open the gate!”

The crack in the tree opened, and I slipped through.

"Young mistress."

My servant dropped to his knees in front of me when he saw me enter.

"Imugi, get up."

"Very well."

I went past him, further inside.

I have to think of something... Something to contact Siana... so that we can meet each other alone.

I sat at a table in the middle of the room.

I could call her on this... phone. But I don't know her number, and I don't have my own phone yet...

I sighed and covered my face with both hands.

“...”

I got up abruptly and went to a small desk in the corner of the room. I took a seat in the chair and took out a sheet of paper.

"Some tea, young mistress?"

Imugi was holding a tablet in his hand with a cup and teapot.

"Please."

I signaled him to put everything down with my hand. He did as I told him to and then withdrew.

I should keep it simple but not threatening. It shouldn't sound like a request, but neither should it sound hostile.

I chose this single simple sentence.

The next full moon, I'll be waiting for you on the roof of the school, come alone.

I rolled up the note and attached a ribbon to it.

“Imugi, I'll leave the house one more time. I have a letter to deliver."

"Young mistress, should I do this for you?"

"No, I will do this myself."

I waved to Imugi and left home.

I dissolved the transformation. I'm still not young, so my figure was a small dragon about one meter tall. But my wingspan was around 3 to 3½ meters.

I soared with swift wings. First, I flew to the place where Siana had fought with the wolves. I didn't know where she lived, so I followed her magical trail. To my surprise, this was many times stronger than usual, despite the past time.

It took a while until I found her home because on the way, there was a building in which her traces could be found everywhere. This building was a so-called supermarket, a shop where Imugi usually bought food.

I landed at the entrance of the house and knocked on the door with my wing.

The door opened a crack.

"Hello?"

Siana looked surprised before opening the door further.

"Hi, can I help you?"

I lowered my claws and handed her the letter.

"Uh... OK, thanks."

She took the letter from my hand, and I rose into the air. I watched Siana close the door behind her.

"Who are you!?"

A voice came from a nearby roof of a house. A Fenris Wolf stood on the roof.

I landed on the other end of the roof and looked at him.

"Savia and you?"

"I am Fen, Siana’s protector."

He proudly declared himself to be Siana's protector.

"Could it be that we know each other?"

His aura looked familiar to me, but I didn't know from where.

"I don't know you."

His answer was quick and rather unemotional.

"I know it! You have to be Lupa’s and Garmr’s child!"

Fen’s eyes widened at my comment.

"You know my parents?"

"I know them. Grandma Lupa used to take care of me when Dad couldn't be there for me."

"And what do you have to do with Siana?"

"She is my half-sister."

"Another sister?"

Fen's gaze grew severe.

"Mother or Father?"

"Father."

His eyes loosened up again at my answer.

"Well. We will definitely see each other again, Savia."

Fen turned away from me and jumped off the roof. He left me behind...

My job was done, and I could return home.

 

=== An Unknown Place, POV Third-Person ===

 

"How was it?"

Two people were sitting in the corner of a cafe. Both kept their heads covered.

"The wolves failed... She had unexpected help..."

Both looked disappointed with the result achieved.

“What about Thily? Did your spies find out if she knows about Siana?"

The other person shook its head.

"Not yet. Should I put my spy on it?"

"Not yet. We'll have to wait for the perfect moment. Put new creatures on Siana and look who is helping her."

"Understood."

One person stood up and bowed. The person left the cafe, leaving the other person behind.

51