Chapter 27: Leviathan lll
952 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Leviathan event will come to an end now, and it's making way for the upcoming arc. But still are the two final chapters left of this arc.

 

=== POV Siana ===

 

"Urgh!"

I slowly opened my eyes because I felt dizzy and had a headage.

"Be careful."

Tanya’s voice was very close. She touched my shoulder and helped me to sit up.

"What happened?"

I looked around, but the leviathan was gone. Traces of destructions were the only things that remained.

"You wa-. Wait, you can't remember anything?"

I shook my head at her question.

I startled when something touched my shoulder, so I turned my head to see what it was.

"Wah!"

*sniff*

It was Fen who immediately started licking my cheek.

“Fen! Hey, did you come to help me?"

*Woof*

He barked in agreement.

"That makes me happy."

I began to lightly scratch his neck.

"You can't... remember anything!?"

Tanya still sounded incredulous.

"The last thing I remember... The Leviathan had thrown me back, and I could see you running towards me."

"Ha? So, I can tell you that it was you who defeated the Leviathan. I can also tell you that your appearance was more like a dragon or a lizard. Your face became more lizard-like, and you grew a scaled tail. And above all, your hair turned black except for the tips, and blue flashes of lightning came out of your body."

Blue lightning? A dragon tail? And my shape became more dragon like? And worst of all, I can't remember any of it !?

Wait a minute, this description reminds me of something! Wasn't there a bug in the game? The NPCs were transformed into dragon-human hybrids in a small mountain village. What if that wasn't a bug? What if everyone in this Village was half-human and half-dragon!

"Fen, where is the little dragon anyway?"

Tanya asked a surprising question.

*Woof*

Fen barks into my ear, but at the same time, pointed his paw into the distance.

"Already gone, hmmm..."

“You said a dragon? Was it just around 1 m tall by any chance?"

“Yes, where-. Do you know it?"

"I already met it when it brought a letter to my house, but I don't know who is sending it and what it is doing here."

"What a mysterious little dragon."

Tanya checked my body of any wounds before turning to Fen and examining him for injuries too.

 

===

 

"What happened?"

Avila looked surprised when she opened the door and saw Tanya help me to stand.

"Too much to put into words."

Tanya just shook her head when she answered her.

"Can I."

I pointed past Avila into the house.

“Y-yes, of course. Come in."

Avila took a step to the side and let us go in through the door.

Tanya carefully sat me on the armchair and sat next to me on the couch. Fen lay down in front of my feet.

"Everything OK? Should I bring something?"

Avila asked every one of us, but Tanya and I shook our heads.

"Avila, would it be ok if you left us alone for a moment?"

Avila let her gaze wander between us before nodding.

“No problem, I'll just take a walk for a while. A little walk shouldn't be that bad."

She turned and left the house. Before the door slammed shut, she looked at us one more time.

“Well, tell me everything in detail. What exactly was different? How did I defeat the Leviathan? And where is the body? Where did the dragon go? "

Tanya grimaced in shock.

"Please, slow down!? Let's start from the beginning...”

 

=== POV third person ===

 

"Vap!"

A man in a black tuxedo appeared behind Avila. He was a bit older, with wrinkles on his face and gray hair. His eyes were narrowed so that his eye color could not be seen.

"My Goddess."

Avila turned.

"Here."

Avila handed him a note.

"My goddess, is that?"

“The information we needed. Send it to the others. It will buy us time to prepare everything."

He nodded in agreement.

"Is there anything else I should do?"

“Fake the time, I want Siana and the sender to be gone. I want both parties to fight each other."

"Of course, as you wish."

36