2. The Jade Emperor’s wife is a Fujoshi!
3.2k 4 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Jade Emperor's wife is a Fujoshi!

PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

Chu Jiayi felt his soul float like it was in a hot spa, the water was fragrant and he felt great, but he kept sleeping for a long time. Until someone pinched their cheeks!

"Who?" Chu Jiayi's voice was hoarse and his breathing became strong, when he realized that he could still speak and feel someone else's touch, he immediately sat up and looked around.

"Finally, you woke up!" A lively woman's voice sounded in his ear, he looked at her quickly, the woman's figure was beautiful, her black hair was loose and falling like a black waterfall, but what would be beautiful This lady's face remained hidden by a full-face mask, not even the lips showed a faint glimpse. However, the eyes were an olive green color, which was very rare and beautiful, the lashes were dark, which made a beautiful contrast with the eye tint.

Chu Jiayi said nothing, just looked around, he seemed to be in a luxurious room where he had only the finest things, brocade and silks, soft and comfortable. 

"This is my living room, you're sleeping on my couch," said the most energetic woman, bringing Chu Jiayi's attention back to her. 

"What's going on?" Asked Chu Jiayi cautiously, he was not a fool to ask if he had died. In his heart, he knew he was dead, but he did not understand if this was the afterlife or if his soul was taken elsewhere.

“Well, look… I'm the goddess Lan Lan, some call me the Empress of Jade or Empress of the Miraculous Mountain, anyway, I'm married to the guy named Emperor of Jade… Well, that name is very bad, so he goes. call yourself a few years ago Emperor Long… Although the Dragons will be honored by this, the other gods will object… Hehehe… But I am the Empress, so they can only cry silently! Hey, don't you think Emperor Long is more imposing than Emperor Jade? ”The goddess Lan Lan who looked like she would never stop talking approached Chu Jiayi who looked like he had died a second time with this information flush.

Chu Jiayi could not believe it was where the gods lived! And even the Jade Emperor's wife was there with him talking nonsense!

“Cough… Cough… My Empress, shouldn't you broach the most important matter first? Remember that you went to fight the gods of death valley to bring this soul to the palace, besides, Grandma Meng is angry because you will interfere in these matters of reincarnation and rebirth… ”a young servant who looked like as beautiful as the brightest stars spoke softly to the goddess Lan Lan. 

“Oh, sure! Ting Ting, you're right! I was almost forgetting that! Well, Mr. Chu Jiayi, I'll be honest, the truth is, I was reading the books of the various worlds. Did you know that the goddess of the time of the Aperion universe has a vast collection with the history of the various worlds? Well, she's very generous, always lending me some books to get rid of the boredom of waiting for my husband to play around! So I got a book that looked very interesting… But, you see, I like the type of romance between men, I also like a romance between men and women, but a romance between men is more interesting… You know strong men or delicate, they're all hot… ”goddess Lan Lan once again began to ramble with her own thoughts. 

Chu Jiayi ignored the last thoughts of the goddess Lan Lan and focused on the important information, that there was a book talking about her world and that the gods could read the books of the various worlds, besides there are other universes and other gods! He felt anxious he wanted to see this book for him to know if his family could have a chance to live!

“Cough… Cough… My Empress don't forget the main subject!” Ting Ting spoke again, his face flushed with embarrassment at his Jade Empress's shameless words!

"Oh yeah! Anyway, I took this book from your world and everything was going well… So, bam! You died! I could not accept it! I mean you're the number one male beauty in this world! How an envious bitch dares to kill the number one beauty! I am not accepting! So after I do this and that for the nine worlds, destroying some gates and capturing some gods who could only accept my request after a beating! I managed to rescue your soul before Grandma Meng gave you the soup! So… well, do you want to go back to life and start all over again? ”The goddess Lan Lan asked in a very soft voice as if she had become shy. 

The reason was very simple, the goddess Lan Lan could not force anyone to be reborn or reincarnate, she was not Grandma Meng, who had such a magical soup to do so, so she could only seek the consent of this young man's soul.

However, the young man could refuse, since he was heartbroken, which was quite normal under these circumstances, but the goddess Lan Lan wanted to see the beauty number winning the hearts of several male gods! Ah! It would be a shame if this person didn't want to be reborn!

The information Chu Jiayi had received was too much for his poor mortal mind, but he managed to gather at least what was important, so he was stunned before finally kneeling down to this garrulous masked woman.

“I want to start all over again!” Asked Chu Jiayi, nodding even more.

"Do not do it! You are the proud Shou who will not bow your head to anyone! If you do that to me, I can only raise you in my family! ”Said goddess Lan Lan quickly lifting Chu Jiayi off the ground and getting him to his feet.

"Empress! You must not touch other men! You know how angry the emperor will be if he finds out! ”The young servant said grimly, forgetting her status.

“And what can he do? If he teases me, I'll go papapapa with him for a while until he's dry! I want to see if he'll say anything about what I do! ”Said the goddess Lan Lan impertinently, making the young servant blush embarrassed, so Ting Ting wisely kept quiet so this perverted empress wouldn't go straight to the Mission Hall and kidnap the Jade Emperor for papapapa. She had done it before!

Yes, in addition to the Empress of Jade being a fujoshi to the soul, she was also a domineering woman who enjoyed papapapa with her husband!

The images in order >>> Jade Emperor, The goddess Lan Lan (jade empress) and the servant Ting Ting, as I think they would be if there was a photo or drawing of them.

Jade EmperorTing Ting

Hello, here is the author!
From chapter 2 to chapter 6 will be light chapters and nonsense comedy. ABO starts in chapter 07. If you don't like it, you can skip to chapter 07 (if it's already published).

Thanks for reading the novel!

PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

42