13. First Day Being an Omega (Part 1)
2.3k 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Day Being an Omega (Part 1)

PATREON: https: //www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

Mu Liang opened his beautiful blue eyes and came across a very tall man holding his face. He was first stunned and then confused, only seconds later he was startled. His expressions changed rapidly, which was quite funny to watch, at least Odile thought so, seeing this omega waking up. 

His hand on Mu Liang's face slowly lowered to his neck and his fingers caressed the omega-producing hormone-producing gland.

The omegas had their hormone-producing glands in their necks, the alpha had their sex organ hormone glands, and the betas had their hormone glands in their breasts. All-new "genders" of human beings had a biologically determined period of estrus, regardless of whether they were men or women. The biggest difference was the intensity of this estrus. 

Betas' estrus wasn't so harsh, they just felt a little uncomfortable and wanting to have sex, a little masturbation or using toys could soothe the reproductive hormones until Betas could take birth control drugs.

Alpha estrus was dangerous to others, as the hormone could make the Alphas aggressive, stimulating the fighting senses to the fullest. Usually to calm down Alphas practiced exercises until they could get a little better to take birth control drugs.

Omega estrus was the most severe for a long time even before this new Era. When omega began to exist in the human race, human governments used omega (men and women) severely to ensure population growth. Then the estrus in the Omega was forcibly restrained for the survival of humanity. The omegas gained rights only recently, at the beginning of the new era. 

Of course, even with the new rights and new humanitarian galaxy legislation for all human governments, genetics would take longer to retrofit. As a result, the omega still suffered greatly in its estrus period. The scent that the omega exudes at the time of estrus was tempting for both Alphas and Betas, which could trigger the Alphas and Betas estrus cycles to mate. 

In this new age after many revolutions, all genders are required to take birth control drugs and hormone inhibitors. Each person was required to carry a hormone-inhibiting and birth-control injection in their bag, otherwise, society would not be able to stay together, with so many hormones polluting the environment and driving everyone crazy.

Regardless of position or status, everyone had to get an injection at the beginning of each month to control their hormones and get their health checked to ensure social security. Good thing the technology was very advanced and it can be done at home. This system would be linked to hospitals that would have a central computer to check all information. 

All humans had a separate ID card, this was the health card, which everyone had to take wherever they went. The cards in the future are very simple, made of lightweight material and had a gold ID band and a silver health card band. There was also the flag of the empire or country that the person belonged to. 

These cards were checked by smart machines and there would be everything about the person's data, from the place of birth to the last time they had sex. Yes, health analysis is not that simple.

Now back to Odile and Mu Liang.

Mu Liang should have had the instinct to run away from this stranger, but Odile's calloused fingers on that part of his neck made him calm down and the fear was swept away. 

Mu Liang's eyes got a little moist and his skin was completely pink, he was hot all over. Odile Azikiwe had never seen such a beautiful omega as Mu Liang in his life, and more so with that fragile and tempting appearance. 

Odile felt his throat dry and a desire for possession overtake him. 

Mu Liang felt awkward but did not fail to evaluate the other man. He was a tall man with broad shoulders, strong, powerful arms, large hands… The color of his skin was dark, not as dark as Alessandra's appearance. This man's skin resembles Mu Liang from the time when he shared black tea with his grandfather after the ceremonies for the ancestors. 

The contrast between the white teacup and the color of the tea that was a very strong brown… Funny even the smell of this man had a scent of black tea, which caused ripples of emotion in Mu Liang. 

This man's hair was pure white, which made a stark contrast to the color of his skin and the color of his clothes, his hair was tied in a firm braid, showing his eyes that were the shade of sunset, that color palette between warm orange and dangerous red. Eyes that were round with a slight upward slant, but eyes that Mu Liang had never seen before. 

Big and expressive eyes.

 

Odile saw Mu Liang's expression change a little, his eyes had complicated emotions, and he even felt a little reluctant. Odile's heart raced, he wanted to taste the taste of this omega and wanted to see what expression he would make when he did that. 

Mu Liang's mind was confused, he felt hot and confused, but he felt safe with this tall man and the familiar smell made him feel better. He tugged at Odile's other hand and brought it to his face and rubbed his face into that man's large hand. 

Odile Azikiwe looked as if he had been shocked because he was paralyzed. This omega casually took his hand and started rubbing his face there!

Clearly, this omega was seducing him!

Mu Liang didn't know why he was acting so shameless, but he felt weak and cornered at the moment. The presence of this man calmed his senses, but he also thought the man was too far away from him, the closer he was to this man, the more secure he felt. 

"Carry me," Mu Liang asked in a shaky voice. He himself didn't know why he felt that way, so anxious and scared. 

Finally, Odile Azikiwe realized that this imperial prince was not only at the beginning of his estrus but was also afraid. 

Mu Liang had almost been kidnapped by vampires, being a half-elf who was very sensitive to creatures living in chaos. 

Elves and Beastmen are purely Order creatures, which make them especially sensitive to beings living on Chaos. It can usually cause discomfort, fear, and paralysis. 

Mu Liang is a half-elf and was carried by vampires at the time of the abduction, and his soul recovered shortly, which made him very sensitive at that time to the energy of chaos. Add that to the estrus period, so that made this imperial prince several times more fragile and pitiful. 

Odile felt his heart soften at the thought of it, he took Mu Liang in his arms and hugged him, spreading his omega essence all over the place and his Yang energy covered Mu Liang, making this imperial prince warmer. 

Zatrara Imperial Guards: (...)

Hey, we're still here!

The elves of Zatrara look like that, at least ordinary people.

Hello, here is the author!
As I said ML is hot as hell! The MC who has reincarnated in a body full of powerful hormones will not be able to do much if he does not move on with his wishes.
Upcoming hot chapters to come.
And I'm sorry for the grammatical errors these are unedited chapters.

Thanks for reading the novel!
PATREON: https: //www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

33