14. First Day Being an Omega (Part 2)
2.4k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Day Being an Omega (Part 2)

PATREON: https: //www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

R.18

Mu Liang was very confused, his new body was strange and his mind was cloudy. But the body of this tall, Moorish man was warm and pleasant, the smell of black tea made him calmer.

Of course, Mu Liang didn't know he was in his estrus period. 

The new memories had yet to be analyzed correctly, he only knew that this kind of thing existed, but not as it happened nor the symptoms. Mu Liang would be perplexed if he knew he was in the estrus, and he would try to fight more against this strong man who carried him like a princess. 

“It's hot here, help me…” Mu Liang's voice was sly and demanding, bringing Odile's face to his neck, there was a red lotus like a tattoo that had recently appeared on Mu Liang's silky skin. 

Odile did not beg and went to "help" this omega, who tried very hard to seduce him!

Not that General Zerg was reluctant to be seduced by his future wife! Far from it!

Odile Aziwike kissed that red lotus and sucked on the soft skin of Mu Liang, who trembled so hard in his strong arms. 

"Good!" Mu Liang moaned with pleasure and feeling some relief in his body as if the fire that burned his blood had calmed. 

Only General Zerg's blood was still boiling!

Odile seeing Mu Liang's face full of relief, he was tempted to play a little with his future wife. 

Mu Liang who finally felt calmer, he was quickly surprised by the kiss of General Zerg!

Odile sucked on Mu Liang's sweet lips until he protested opening his beautiful mouth when the most serious assault began. The tongue of the Zergs was more flexible than the tongue ​​of the elves and humans. 

The elves in turn have very sensitive mouths, ears and necks, so the pleasure between Odile and Mu Liang was maximized by the genetics of their species. 

Mu Liang felt the fire that had calmed down again, he felt his cock throbbing and rising like a brave soldier for battle!

Odile's tongue was malicious and played with Mu Liang's tender tongue. Mu Liang felt dizzy because he forgot to breathe and felt weaker, so he clung even more to this tall, Moorish man, the heat of his body seemed to slowly burn his blood.

When the kiss ended, Mu Liang felt he could breathe, but the more he breathed hard, the more he breathed in the fragrance of Black Tea and the more his cock throbbed. Mu Liang began to feel a strange thirst and hunger that seemed insatiable as if he had spent some nights in a cold desert.  

Odile saw the little soldier between Mu Liang's legs rise and he looked quite handsome, the pupil of Odile's eyes dilated and he looked a lot like a big cat with a fang in its claws. 

He strode to the chair next to the regeneration capsule, the chair used for visitors and family. 

General zerg sat in his chair and placed Mu Liang on his lap, Mu Liang's slender back against his chest. Thankfully, in the regeneration capsule, Mu Liang was dressed by the nurses in plain pajamas and not that ugly revealing nightgown. 

Even so, Mu Liang could feel Odile's big cock on his ass, rubbing shamelessly between his soft peaches. 

Of course, Mu Liang should be scared of all this, after all, he has never had sex with a real man in his past life, he also didn't know he would be the receiving party in a homosexual relationship! 

However, Mu Liang's body was already used to it, his secret hole even got wet and spasming, his body began to yearn for that big penis!

Mu Liang wanted to open a black hole and throw himself into it!

What a shame! 

Mu Liang's mind was panicking, but soon he forgot all his fears and suspicions when Odile's big hand wrapped around his tender pink cock.

Yes, while Mu Liang was worried about his chrysanthemum, Odile's hand had already invaded his pants!

His cock was hot in Odile's hand, stiff as a stalactite and silky as the finest silk, his fingers moving with an appreciation for this little soldier. The movements were experienced and slow, Mu Liang had already thrown his reason away and his moans filled the silence of the room.

“So good…” That was what filled Mu Liang's mind as he felt General Zerg's long fingers rising and falling down his hard pink cock. He wanted to have the strength to repel this great man, but he was feeling increasingly stuffy and thirsty. 

Mu Liang didn't have the strength to break free from Odile, even the smallest of protest became sly moans! 

Mu Liang's hips moved to keep pace with Odile's hand so that his butt rubbed further into Odile's large, hard cock, which made this general's gaze suddenly dangerous. 

"Do you like to tease me?" Odile asked near Mu Liang's ear, the elves' ears were sensitive, as Mu Liang was a half-elf, so he also had that weakness. 

“I like it!” Mu Liang replied without much thought, probably stating that he liked the masturbation Odile was doing on him at the moment. 

But General zerg didn't understand and laughed at Mu Liang's shameless response, so he bit the pointed, sensitive ear of this temptation-omega, increasing the speed of the hand that was on that person's pink penis. 

Odile never thought that the stubborn Mu Liang, who was famous for being the very demanding and tough-headed guy, would be so shameless when he was in his heat.

Mu Liang looked like a totally uninhibited person and didn't seem to be against Odile being with him, which is a pleasant surprise, considering Mu Liang's publicly known personality. Of course, public personality often does not reflect someone's true personality.

Odile couldn't help thinking that Mu Liang's recessive omega body was much more sensitive than those of the other omegas, which was by no means a bad thing, as that would make Mu Liang's resistance to the marriage much less if they had good sexual chemistry. General zerg thought for a moment, almost distracted by the fun that was happening now. 

Almost!

"So... nann... hot... good... I'm coming!" Mu Liang moaned, coming into Odile's hand directly. The bite in the ear was what drove Mu Liang crazy and he couldn't stand it and came straight like that!

Mu Liang felt a little pity, he wanted more! 

"Don't worry, we'll do something more fun!" Odile spoke in his husky voice when he saw Mu Liang's disappointed face. The general-zerg, he quickly unzipping his pants, his cock came out high and strong.

Just out of curiosity, half-elves (humans + elves) usually appear to be like that.

Ordinary people Half-elves. As you know, Mu Liang is different.

Meio-elfos

Hello, here is the author!
Thanks for following up here!
Well, this chapter was a little too hot, the next two will be too.
If you don't like things like that, then wait until Chapter 18 is published.
Chapter 15 publication forecast on Saturday!
If you want to read early go to Patreon and support the author! There will be tiers of 4 early chapters up to 8 early chapters.
Thanks for reading the novel!
PATREON: https: //www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

34