15. First Day Being an Omega (Part 3)
2.3k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Day Being an Omega (Part 3)

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon
R+18

Good thing Mu Liang had his back turned!

He would have been frightened of his life had he seen the size of the great general there!

Or should be marshal! Maybe it was an Admiral's level?

Odile also took off the rest of Mu Liang's clothes, which was very weak after the first orgasm. What made the removal of clothes even easier, there was no resistance and no protest, on the contrary, it seemed that Mu Liang was looking forward to it.

Mu Liang's body was even more chaotic than the moment he woke up, his body was dissatisfied on all sides and an uncomfortable emptiness haunted his heart. His chrysanthemum was wet and seemed to tremble a little ... It was a rather strange reaction there, which made Mu Liang even more agonized. 

Odile gasped at the sight of Mu Liang's naked body…

“It wasn't a lie when they said he was a supreme beauty among the omegas,” Odile thought, Mu Liang's skin was not only creamy and rosy, but there were also some pretty tattoos.

Elven tattoos, which were exquisite and delicate.

This further underscores Mu Liang's beautiful body features, pink nipples, soft, flat belly and mermaid lines in the pelvis.  

There was even a beautiful tattoo between Mu Liang's thighs! 

Tattoo of a vibrant red exotic flower, which made a beautiful contrast to the clear skin of his thighs… An endless temptation…

Odile wanted to pass his mouth everywhere, biting every bit of tattooed skin, but he first needed to take care of his future wife's estrus. In the future, he would have all the time in the world to fulfill this secret wish. 

He could use the injection, but Mu Liang didn't seem unhappy to be doing that, right? 

"Mu Liang, do you want to continue?" Odile asked just to make sure he wasn't doing the hard things for this omega.

"I want! I'm feeling weird… empty… do something! ”Mu Liang seemed like a spoiled person demanding things. 

Odile Azikiwe knew that the omega in the estrus behaved lightly, so using some of the remaining reasons, he injected himself with his space item and applied it to Mu Liang.

However, as if Mu Liang felt a sudden danger, he looked at Odile with a sharp and dangerous look, surprising the general zerg. The Yin energy came out of Mu Liang's body and came out hard and hit like a specialized vaccine attack on General Zerg's hands, breaking the vial with the violet-colored liquid from the estrus inhibitor that seeped through Odile's hands.

“I said I want your help… I don't want this weird thing” Mu Liang spoke seriously, even though his face was all pink and his blue eyes moist, his sweet scent smelled of flowers that cloud the reason for any alpha. 

General zerg stared in surprise at the broken vial and Mu Liang's brooding look and serious expression.

Good thing the ampoule was made of a non-cutting material otherwise Odile would have his hand injured. Apart from using his cosmic energy to burn the violet liquid in his hand, Odile expressed no anger or annoyance with Mu Liang.

Well…. Now Odile couldn't be blamed for giving in to his fiancé's requests, right? He well-tried, the other way to prevent it, would be for Odile to use force against Mu Liang for him to take the medicine.

Only this could cause an adverse reaction in Mu Liang's body, his Yin energy was so strong that even if Odile uses his Yang energy, he might not necessarily win against Mu Liang's Yin energy. However, this could aggravate Mu Liang's soul health situation, which had recently been healed. 

“Aren't you going to help me? Please…. ”Mu Liang asked flashing his beautiful damp blue eyes, of course, his two peaches kept rubbing on General Zerg's cock. 

General Zerg had to take a deep breath so as not to let his hormones control his Alphas instincts, as he felt the strong urge to penetrate deep into the hot and humid hole of this omega enough temptation.

"Please…. Please… I need you inside me! ”Mu Liang begged more and more and the sweet scent permeated the entire room and shook Odile's mind for nothing more than uncontrollable desires for possession, to make Mu Liang his property and one wild sexual hunger.

Well, this is also one of the burdens of being an Alpha. Territorialist desire is much stronger than human reason, but compared to the benefits that new genres have given humans, such as extended life to 600 years, the betterment of bodies and of intelligence, of course, an enviable reproduction… These small defects can be controlled later by social measures.

Well… Now General Drastan… Alpha-Extreme Zerg… Third Imperial… Well, he threw away the polite means of society, at that moment there was only his recessive omega, which begged to be marked!  

“Odile… My name is Odile, call my name I'll help you” Odile spoke in a deep voice. The fangs in his mouth lengthened, and his sunset eyes were now fully scarlet.

“Odile… will you help me? Hurry! Please! ”Mu Liang asked urgently, rubbing his soft full ass on the general's big cock. He was determined that General Drastan would end the infinite emptiness that was plaguing his entire body. This anxiety was making Mu Liang despair as if at any moment he was going to attack General Zerg in anger… For not acting faster and satisfying his demands!

This was also one of the many problems faced by the omegas, they felt offended and hurt when they were not adequately satisfied, becoming violent… Of course, this would not hurt their partners given the weak body of the omegas but would cause the soul omegas to become unstable and that was dangerous.

Now, Mu Liang was going to learn that omegas are only satisfied when their secret holes are completely filled!   

Just a few curiosities. These are images that represent how I see the Zergs Diablos. An ordinary woman would look like that. The second image is for combatant Female Zergs Diablos, when they transform into their true form.

Zerg FemaleTransformation of Female Zergs

 

Hello, this is the author!
Thanks for reading this novel and favorite!
Hehehe a hot chapter, the next one too.
For advanced chapters access Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

Tomorrow there will be another chapter! See ya!

31