17. Filled with Satisfaction (Part 2)
2.6k 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Filled with Satisfaction (Part 2)

PATREON: Take_the_Moon

R18

Doctor zerg demon, named Dalma Okorie, quarantined Mu Liang's room as soon as he saw the red aura in the room, the clear sign of a fully-mated Demon Zerg. Then he looked at everyone who was surprised by General Zerg Drastan's territorial attitude.

"Looks like we'll have a new lady," Dalma commented, coughing a little. Remember that almost all of the staff at this hospital were Zergs Demons, so it was only natural that they were happy that General Drastan had found a mate since that meant the Diablo Empire would not have to go through a major crisis. 

However, looking at the tall Elves of Zatrara, who had embarrassed and slightly somber glances, it was not appropriate for him to show his joy in this way. So the nurses and their helpers glared at Dalma Okorie, even though Dalma was the boss of them all.

Remembering that General Drastan needs to have with Mu Liang a little prince or princess Alpha or Beta so that this child can be the future heir of the empire. If this does not happen the Diablo Empire can go into crisis and internal war. 

“But isn't it dangerous for our fourth prince to do this kind of activity? I mean he just recovered! ”One of Zatrara's imperial guards asked worriedly. After all, the Emperor of Zatrara, Mu Liang's grandfather, would ask about this and if their answer was not satisfactory ... Well, they would be fired!

The emperor of the Elven Empire Zatrara, he only had Zatra Enlai as an omega son, he was the emperor's eye apple. All the other children were alphas and all were always serious and of acid moods. Only his son Enlai was a soft and handsome son, now he had a grandson who was soft and handsome, of course, he took his grandson's health in high regard!

It was not uncommon for Extreme Alphas to have a greater attachment to the Recessive and Receptive omega descendants than to other alpha and beta descendants. Given the Yin and Yang balance, the extreme alphas felt more comfortable with the omegas.

“No, it's actually the other way around. Mu Liang entering the estrus was already expected given the amount of yin energy that the soul-eating worm has. This worm is like a natural predator for omegas, as they are automatic yin energy generators. What Mu Liang needs now is a lot of Yang energy to replenish his weak soul, ”said Dalma Okorie showing holographic data to everyone. 

"If General Drastan was not here, I would have to ask one of Mu Liang's brothers to come to the hospital so that I could withdraw their Yang energy to pass to the fourth prince," the doctor went on to say showing more data. There were pictures of smart machines that transfer yang energy to omegas that had very strong or unusual estrus. 

“Anyway, I did a video capture with a few seconds of the room. You should send to your emperor. The vampire attack was just the beginning, maybe the Zatrara Empire is in danger. It would be nice if you could confirm that Mu Liang and General Drastan are already a couple. So your emperor can ask for help from the Diablo Empire, ”the doctor said as he passed the 10-second video to Zatrara's leader of the imperial guard. 

The imperial guards could not help feeling worried, what the doctor said was true. Wild vampires were dangerous, and when they decided to attack a planet, they had to come together to fight these pests.

The elves were particularly weak against the creatures of chaos, furthermore, by the vampire's attitude in kidnapping the Emperor's treasured Zatrara's grandson showed that the person behind it may not even be a vampire Count / Duke, but someone who has bargained with these beings of chaos!

A traitor within the ZEFH Great Alliance! 

It must be remembered that Zatrara's imperial guards were all pure elves, so in the battle against the vampires in Mu Liang's room, they could only watch General Drastan acting like a beauty-saving hero.

They could do nothing to help save their family's fourth prince!

That was very disappointing!

Even dragging these defeated vampires were the hospital security guards who were demon Zergs. So it was no joke when the doctor stated that the Zatrara Empire could be in danger. 

The leaders of Zatrara's imperial guards took the video and also the filming of the vampires who tried to kidnap Mu Liang, he sent everything to the emperor. 

Yes, this leader of the guards who protected Mu Liang was allowed to communicate directly with the Emperor of Zatrara. After all, Mu Liang's life was very precious not only to his family but to the entire empire. 

No joke to say that Mu Liang's life was a national affair!

 

Returning to the room that is Mu Liang and Odile Azikiwe.

Odile really lost his mind, with that desperate clamor of his beautiful bride, not hesitating to grab Mu Liang's hip, lifting him a little and pushing his big thick cock into Mu Liang's hot, wet hole. 

“Yes!” Mu Liang moaned with satisfaction when Odile's hot flesh invaded him completely, he felt the pulsing vein of the big cock in his tight hole, he wasn't embarrassed, he was completely satisfied. He came then, his second cumshot… Well of his new life… Cough… Cough… That was an entrance into another world… Very unexpected!

Mu Liang's body produced more Yin energy as if to show his satisfaction. The delicate and beautiful tattoos made with the holy symbols of the elves glowed softly on Mu Liang's pink skin.

The blue and red auras mingled inside the hospital room. Intertwining harmoniously and spreading a sweet scent throughout the room.

Odile pushed his thick and thirsty cock harder and stronger, holding Mu Liang by the hip, dictating a very fast pace, with the groans of Mu Liang making the song of their union.

Mu Liang had all his sweaty skin and he had already come a second time, he had a dirty abdomen too. But he didn't care, the only thing that was important was this man's cock going in and out of him!

"Do you like it fast or slow?" Odile asked, his voice hoarse in Mu Liang's pointed ear. He now held Mu Liang by both arms as he let the pace slow, making slow and delicious torture. 

"Fast! Strong! Please! ”Mu Liang whined, he wanted faster and fiercer. But since Odile held both his arms tightly, controlling his body so that it wouldn't move as he pleased, he could only regret it. 

Odile felt his heart itch when he saw Mu Liang's damp blue eyes, attractive face, and a swollen mouth made his heart soft and pleased. 

"Then I'll go faster," Odile said softly, but the pace was still slow and torturous. 

"Liar!" Mu Liang complained spoiled. The big thick cock inside him was so hot and hot that he wanted to roll over him all night. 

General zerg laughed and kissed Mu Liang's grumbling mouth, his tongue encircling Mu Liang's tender tongue once again, teasing and rippling Mu Liang's heart. 

Odile hugged Mu Liang's body as his thrusting speed increased inside that spoiled the imperial prince. 

Mu Liang's body seemed to fit perfectly into Odile's embrace, he felt very safe and comfortable there. 

Mu Liang was all sweaty and covered with his own sperm, but he felt so happy and pleased, like an animal that was eating a big meal after hungry days. 

“Nannn… so… good…. hot…. and …. thick… nannn ”Mu Liang's moans sounded like a tease, but at the same time, it looked very cute. It made Odile want to bite all Mu Liang. 

The sound of Odile's thick cock sliding into the prince's damp hole, as well as the pounding at that point of pleasure, filled the silence of the room, along with Mu Liang's sly moans.

Odile grunted like a ferocious animal as he finally released all the white liquid inside Mu Liang, which shuddered with satisfaction and unparalleled happiness. 

Except that Odile's penis, the part that had his hormone gland expanded, trapping Odile's penis inside Mu Liang's anal hole.

This is how the Alphas ended the Omega estrus sex, they would be connected for a few minutes… Odile would expel a lot of white liquid with its scent, marking this place as his… And of course, that was necessary too for the generation of babies!

Odile grasped Mu Liang's bluish-black hair from his neck and bit his hormone gland. The sharp white teeth penetrated the soft flesh and the red lotus tattoo was filled with golden color, looking even more attractive than before. 

"Odile… I want it again!" Mu Liang said wiggling his reddish ass. Odile's cock was still inside Mu Liang, but it was no longer swollen and now he could move. 

After being tagged, Mu Liang felt he needed to celebrate… Cough… Cough… Omega’s satisfaction with having a partner was expressed this way… Well… Festive!

So what Mu Liang was doing was a blatant provocation!

Odile Azikiwe: (...)

Well, he wouldn't be the only one to deny his fiance's wishes, right?      

Some more curiosities. The appearance of male zergs, ordinary people in the first image. The transformation of a Zerg to its true form is similar to the second image. I say similar since I can change my mind about the appearance of the transformed zergs.

Hello readers!
Thank you for favoring my novel!
If you want to read more chapters in advance remember to go to my Patreon: Take_the_Moon
$ 2 - 4 chapters in advance
$ 4 - 6 chapters in advance
$ 6 - 8 chapters in advance

32