19. Can I Be Pregnant?
2.1k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Can I Be Pregnant?

PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

Baby zerg

Alessandra didn't know how to tell Mu Liang the situation he was in, because it was nothing safe or favorable.

"Well, yes. You see… You've been sleeping for three days after having sex with your alpha. Things have gotten complicated in the intergalactic scenario. The vampires began an attack on the Zatrara Empire, which is your grandfather's empire. The Callahan Dynasty and the Tang-Kai Empire are sending support to the Zatra Empire. ”Alessandra spoke showing the various news on this subject. 

“What did I get? I was unconscious for three days? Damn Odile! ”Thought Mu Liang feeling embarrassed, remembering again about the shameless things he did on the bathroom floor… He actually got on all fours, while Odile told him to get up if he couldn't get hurt… In the end … Odile sat on the floor and Mu Liang… Well, he was going up and down the big cock of this general zerg… Yes, very embarrassing!

On the plasma screen, there was news about a meeting in the Elven Federation to discuss support for the Zatrara Empire. There were also analyses by various journalists and experts on chaos species, discussing how destructive it would be for the entire solar system if vampires won the battle in the Zatrara Empire.  

“When I say inevitable, I mean that the Zatrara Empire will need the help of the Zergs to fight the vampires. The level of vampire attack at this point is equivalent to the attack of a Vampire Duke… Simply put, it would be as if an Emperor Realms-ranked martial cultivator invades a sect whose leader is only one Immortal Realms-ranked martial cultivator… a one-sided massacre! ”Alessandra said when she saw Mu Liang blinking like a fool without understanding what was going on. 

Of course, actually, Mu Liang was cursing Odile in his heart for doing such things… He didn't even have words to say what that night was! Mu Liang had not yet absorbed the events of his estrus night and did not understand what Alessandra-066 was saying to him. 

Well, he came from an ancient world ... What was the Zatrara Empire? Your second father's family? Vampires? War? All this information to Mu Liang was like another language and he couldn't understand it.

Alessandra-066 sighed a little worried about the intelligence of her new host, so she explained calmly and in more detail about the history of the original Mu Liang. Taking the opportunity to send information about the world to Mu Liang's mind, so that in the future he would not act like an ignorant fool in front of the people of this world!

“Elves are sensitive to chaos creatures, so vampires are like natural elves predators. Even using combat strands, vampires can manipulate the power of chaos, just as elves have the elemental spirits that aid them in combat. Humans can help, but there are only a handful of empires that have risked helping, since humans have minds susceptible to the energy of chaos among dominant species, meaning it can be manipulated by the energy of chaos at a moment's notice carelessness ”Alessandra went on to explain trying to make Mu Liang understand the serious situation his current family is in and that he mated with Odile was the right thing to do. 

“Elves are known for their high technology. Humans are known for their strong adaptive strength. Beastmen are known for their great Mecha fighters. The Zergs are known for the wars. Yes, Zergs are highly proficient in battle and strategy. In addition, the Zergs have Chaos immunity, meaning they can be considered vampire nemesis, ”Alessandra said as she showed data on the four dominant species. 

“The Zergs sent a signal that their troops were coming to the Zatrara Empire, on the way they already defeated the army of vampires who gathered on the intergalactic route they used to trade between the two empires. The Demon Zergs are the best in wars, now you are engaged to General Zerg Demon and the third prince of the Diablo Empire. Also, you just mated with him, so you may already be pregnant, which is very important for you, ”said Alessandra, showing a short video of the large Zergs spacecraft cutting alongside several humanoid machines with long horns and with the trident in their hands. 

“Pregnant? What do you mean by that? ”Mu Liang asked concerned. He soon forgot about his family's empire being attacked by chaos.

“Well… don't you already know that men get pregnant in this world? Also, if you are pregnant, you will save the Diablo Empire from a lot of trouble, ”Alessandra said hurriedly when she saw Mu Liang nervous.

Mu Liang was frozen for a few seconds, he had even forgotten that men get pregnant in this new world! 

“Urgh! Odile had enjoyed a lot at that time! So that's why! ”Mu Liang thought embarrassed and a little resentful. 

Mu Liang had not planned to mate as soon as he woke up! He didn't even plan on following this engagement!

He wanted a beautiful single life!

Marrying a man was out of the question… See what the last man did to his life… He didn't want that!

“Pregnant…” Mu Liang muttered as if losing his energy he fell to the ground and stared at the waterfall with his lost thoughts. 

Alessandra feels a little bad seeing how much Mu Liang had been sad about all this. Then she goes to the cabin and takes the ring that has the purple jasper and takes out a peculiar item. 

While Mu Liang is in a lethargic state, in the real world things were getting more interesting.

In front of General-Zerg Drastan was a large plasma screen, he was sitting in the armchair that had been cleaned by an intelligent machine, in his arms was Mu Liang asleep. 

"So it is true. Little Odile, I never thought I'd see you carrying a mate in your arms all my life, ”the man across the screen grunted.

“What did you expect from me, big brother? Is it not my duty to our nation to bear a child? ”Odile Azikiwe spoke with a cold smile to his older brother, the current emperor of the Diablo Empire. 

“It doesn't have to be so aggressive. I won't steal your children, but they can be raised to become emperors, so they will have to live in the Diablo Empire at least when they are 10 years old, ”said Emperor Diablo. He could see the resentful look of his younger brother. As was common, alphas are very territorialistic, so just thinking that their children would be taken by others… There was no way Odile wouldn't be aggressive. 

“Can you guarantee me that? That those greedy people won't intervene and want me to give my son to you? ”Odile asked suspiciously. He did not believe the advice of sages of the Diablo Empire was as simple and honest as his older brother thought. 

"We don't know if your mate is pregnant yet and you're all worried already!" Emperor Diablo pointed at Odile, he was a little nervous. He could not really claim that the council of sages did not make such a proposal for the "good" of the empire. 

Everyone thought that Emperor Diablo should be careful and afraid against the two younger brothers, given the fact that he could not have his own descendants, he could suffer a major coup d'etat from these two brothers.

However, Emperor Diablo had a good relationship with his younger brothers, especially he knew the personality of his younger brothers. The second prince was a faithful and loyal man who did not covet the throne since he married a Beta, they could not have children either. 

His third brother was a slacker, but he was responsible and had a good charisma, but every year's meeting, Odile always tries to return the position of General to the Marshal, who is their uncle but is always denied. 

Of course, the sages of the empire do not think so and think that Odile could aim at the position of Emperor since he had military power and was very charismatic with the people. 

The emperor was actually hoping Mu Liang was not pregnant, because as things were now, it would very likely be that the wise men's council really wanted to take Odile's son away. 

Hello, this is the author!
Yes, I come back now.
I moved house and now live in an apartment.
Anyway, still unpacking my stuff and put the internet today!
Thanks for the support!

Remember to support the author by sharing the novel or on Patreon for advanced chapters.
PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon
4 chapters in advance - $ 2.00
6 chapters in advance - $ 4.00
8 chapters in advance - $ 6.00

28