20. Cultivation Method
1.9k 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cultivation Method

PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

    Odile Azikiwe looked closely at his elder brother Emperor Diablo, Ade Azikiwe, he could see the tiredness in his brother's eyes, but he would not give in at that point.

    Wasn't it enough the confusion left by his father's imperial harem in the last reign? Now, would your future son's life be used as a chess piece in the schemes of those smelly old men ?! This was not going to happen!

    “You're right, Mu Liang may not be pregnant. So when we get back to the Red Palace to talk to our mother, there we can talk better about it. ”Odile decided to end the conversation right there. It would do no good to argue about things that have not yet been confirmed. 

    “So, do you want data on recent battles? Do you know that we are sending General Frosten's troops to the Zatrara Empire? ”The emperor decided to continue the conversation and leave the previous subject for later.

    “You know I want to. After all, it's my wife's family. Also, Duke Makani's family is not considered reliable. You know, they would like to put their lineage as their successor. This war may be their chance to make meritorious achievements and win the admiration of the people and the favor of the Elves of Zatrara and the Callahan Dynasty. ”Odile spoke seriously, caressing the back of Mu Liang, who was quietly snoring against his broad chest. 

    However, he looked at his older brother, Ade, the new Emperor Diablo, with his eyes the dangerous red hue, Odile's eyes had a sharp look. Ade understood what his younger brother meant, but he could do nothing about it. Since he could not have children and he could not lead the troops himself, right?

    Men and women, omegas, alphas, and betas were sent to the imperial palace to be concubines by all the powerful families of the Diablo Empire. Even different species were sent, some with interests to rise to power and others with the interest of trying their luck so that Ade had a biological child of his.

    General Froster was a good general, at least the reports said yes, and the wise counsel advised him to go on this special mission. How much truth did it have in the reports? That Ade doesn't know. How many conspiracies in the advice of the wise men were there? Ade didn't know either. 

    Of course, if General Frosten won a good victory, he would have enough merit to recommend one of the ladies of Duke Makani's house. 

    By the laws of the Diablo Empire, an emperor can only have up to three wives. One would be the empress, the other would be an Imperial Concubine and the third a Talented Concubine. Of course, many Zerg emperors only had one empress. Genders didn't matter, they could be men or women, omega, alpha, and beta. 

    Ade was full of trouble, but he didn't want to say that to his younger brother, who already had a quota full of trouble too. Ade Azikiwe could see Odile's weariness and satisfaction, he felt a little jealous as it would be a long time before he found a suitable partner.

    After the stormy night of three days ago, after Mu Liang's estrus ended, this fourth imperial prince slept like a well-fed child. Of course, Odile got drained and a little weak, so when the vampire attacks started, he couldn't go into combat.

    It was common knowledge that after satisfying an omega in estrus, the alpha or beta would be completely drained and lost strength after long hours of sex. Not to mention, if this is the first time the omega is marked, there is a waste of cosmic energy from each body.

    The omega mark allows your partner to find you wherever they go, it also allows partners to do more effective double cultivation with 10X plus increased speed. 

    Omegas and Betas can grow double crops 4 X more at increased speed. Betas and Alphas can grow double 6X more crops at a faster speed. 

    Of course, neither Beta nor Alphas have the special omega mark, so the double cultivation speed is slower. The issue of dual cultivation was also only recently discovered by humans, which caused a revolution in the new age and allowed the struggles for equal rights of the omegas to overcome the old government. 

    Omegas that can grow to a certain extent become stronger and can control wisps! 

    Mecha are now the basis of the new power of the world, so it was very important for the omegas to be accepted as equals in this new age. 

    The first 200 years of the New Age were known as centuries of revolution, both for the right to the omegas, as for rights, as both were underestimated by governments.

    In recent years Omegas and Betas have led a very good life, new medicines have been created for these demanding and special consumers, such as the pill that reverses the marking of an Alpha or Beta in an Omega. 

    The Betas could also attend military school to be mecha fighters. Supplements were created to strengthen the body of both omega and beta, so they could achieve something similar to the AA body standard, which would be ideal for participating in cadet mecha training.

    The positions that the omegas could occupy also increased, from simple secretary to being a powerful administrator. There were even Omega Marshals in the Zatrara Empire and the Wrath Empire, which is the Beastmen empire. 

    The technology has advanced far enough that Alphas and Betas can have children without the help of incubators, which was a unique experience for the Betas, especially men. Besides, there was also an incentive for male alphas to also raise children in their bellies, not leaving all the work to their partners. 

    Mu Liang was born at a good time, the Age of flowering and equality between all genders. 

    As Odile analyzed the videos and data that his older brother had sent through the light brain in system space, Mu Liang was still staring at the cascade of crystal clear water reflecting on life.

    After all, isn't it every day that a man gets the news that he would be pregnant?

    Well, not to Mu Liang who was the soul of an ancient and patriarchal world!

    Alessandra was in the cabin and took some items from the ring that the goddess Lan Lan had given to Mu Liang. She took an ancient cultivation method that was used by those who wanted to ascend to divinity and took a little pot that contained some round fat pills that looked like beautiful pink pearls. 

    “Celestial Peach Pill”

    Alessandra looked at this pill and began to analyze the components, in the bottle, there were some instructions on how to use it and what it is for, but the system found it better to analyze first, why Mu Liang's body was different from the body of people who cultivated in a different world, so it could be that this medicine causes adverse reactions.

    The divine items Mu Liang received from the goddess Lan Lan were special items that could manifest outside the space of Mu Liang's system and soul, only Alessandra needed to spend some of her divine power.

    Yes, Alessandra, like Karla-03, with the help of the goddess Lan Lan, they have attained the state of divinity. However, just like Karla-03, Alessandra had a great affection for the original Mu Liang and wanted to see the rebirth of this young master of hers. Therefore, she remained in the mortal world and would help the current Mu Liang, as she hoped that in the future, Mu Liang could give birth to the previous Mu Liang.

    Yes, Alessandra-066 had no pure intentions, but she was still going to do her job well compared to the current Mu Liang.

    “Well, these pills can help Mu Liang grow his crop faster. But the adverse effect is quite peculiar… According to the instructions of this weak, this is a semi-finished product called a Thousand-Year Peach Nectar or something, only made in pill form… The data I can extract from this pill detected aphrodisiac ingredient, which can stimulate the omega estrus… But the other ingredients can strengthen the soul and make the soul more receptive to cosmic energy… I'll ask Mu Liang what he wants ”Alessandra thought as several chemical dice rolled before your beautiful amber eyes. 

    Already the cultivation method looked very promising, there were two methods, the first was normal and slower and the second was double cultivation 4 times faster. This is a cultivation method that will strengthen the foundations of the mortal body so that one day if the martial cultivator wants to rise to the deity, the process will be simpler. 

    This cultivation method was divided into 11 volumes, each representing a different cultivation realm. What Alessandra held a thin volume in her hand, this was a volume that served to nourish the body until it reached the ideal balance to begin cultivation. 

    Alessandra went to Mu Liang and shook the stunned boy for a few minutes until Mu Liang returned to his senses. She explained everything she needed and waited for the reply from the fourth prince of Tang-Kai. 

    “What do you mean by the Legendary FFF body?” Asked Mu Liang doubtfully. He had understood that he could start cultivating, but did the first volume of this cultivation method only prepare the body for it to begin cultivating? As if his body was too weak and incapable… That was strange and worrying.

For curiosity, it's a symbol of Yin and Yang. The famous taichi.

Yin/Yang

Hello, this is the author!
Yes, today there are two chapters.
I have a lot of plans for this novel, so be patient with me. Who knows, publications may become daily?
Thanks for the support!
Remember to support the author by sharing the novel or on Patreon for advanced chapters.
PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon
4 chapters in advance - $ 2.00
6 chapters in advance - $ 4.00
8 chapters in advance - $ 6.00

See you tomorrow (Friday)!

25