23. Waking up to a romantic roommate 
1.7k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up to a romantic roommate 

PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

5 Chapter advanced (one weeks of chapters) - $2,00

10 chapter advanced (two weeks of chapters) - $5,00

16 chapter Advanced (One mouth of chapters) - $10,00

Odile had already ended the video call with his older brother, he was now reading General Froster's fleet reports in his light brain, as systems or personal assistants are called digital in this world. 

Mu Liang woke up at that moment, seeing General Zerg with a serious expression while looking at the holographic screen that seemed to come out of the red earring in his ear. The light from the holographic screen fell on the general's face, giving it a more formal and somewhat sensual aura. 

Mu Liang's heart beat faster, he couldn't look away. Even if he said in his mind that he shouldn't be enchanted by the appearance of his supposed fiancé. 

"How long will you be watching me?" Odile Azikiwe asked with a smile on his handsome face. His sunset-colored eyes shone with amusement, seeing Mu Liang's surprised and then embarrassed face as he was caught looking at him. 

"I wasn't looking at you!" Mu Liang said haughtily, he didn't want Odile to know that he was really admiring the general's handsome face. 

General Zerg smiled at his proud Omega, who refused to admit the truth, but Mu Liang's long, long ears were turning red. 

In other words, for General Odile, Mu Liang was selling meng and being very cute!

Mu Liang who was playing proud is soon surprised with a kiss, he wanted to protest, but the situation soon became intense and hot, when the two tongues became involved in caresses. 

The fourth prince of Tang-kai soon felt his body getting weaker, while also getting hot in some places that should not be mentioned!

Odile ended the kiss, lightly biting Mu Liang's lower lip, who was still stunned by the sudden kiss. He hugged his omega's body and placed a few more light kisses on Mu Liang's moist pink lips, he also kissed the lotus tattoo, which covered the omega hormone gland.

Mu Liang seemed to become more and more helpless, in the end, he can only cling to the clothes of this general zerg and hide his flushed face in that person's broad chest. He was afraid that if he didn't do that, he would be eaten up again and again by Odile.

The scent of black tea that Odile's body exhaled made Mu Liang calm down a little until his reason came back completely. Then he started hitting the general zerg but with his strength less than that of a normal omega ...

His beats were just a gentle breeze for Odile Azikiwe, who is a powerful general and warrior Zerg Demon.

Mu Liang was finally satisfied after exhaling some of his anger, but his hands were hurting now! 

Odile, who didn't feel much more than a few tickles, he looked at Mu Liang who had a pitiful look, while looking at his beautiful hands that turned all red.

"Honey, don't try too hard," Odile said taking his fiancé's hand and kissing his right hand and left hand successively. 

"It's your fault!" Mu Liang said angrily. He was angry for being weak, for this general zerg for making him feel so good about sex, for the possibility of being pregnant and for being Mu Liang!

He was sorry to start this new life. Nothing was going well since Tao Kang killed him miserably in his past life!

"Yes, it's all my fault, but don't get hurt, okay?" Odile continued to persuade his fiancé, who had teary eyes. 

"Don't be so kind, I'm not weak!" Mu Liang said almost screaming, his anger was bubbling up and tears were streaming. Mu Liang forgot again that he had the body of omega which made him much more sensitive than an ordinary human. Anger quickly became a stream of hot, angry tears. 

Odile felt his heartache at the sight of Mu Liang's hot tears. Which was normal, since the two had just bonded and the welfare of the omega was a priority for the Alpha. 

General Zerg kissed Mu Liang's left and right eye, leaving the young half-elf in shock, so he stopped crying. Odile then kissed him again, Mu Liang once again wanted to protest, but when the tongues met, he could only let out a muffled groan of satisfaction. 

"Do you feel better?" Asked Odile when he finished kissing Mu Liang, who was now just a little stunned. 

Mu Liang wanted to fight Odile again, but he decided against it when he saw his hands still red from the previous "fight". 

"I'm fine," said Mu Liang sulkily. It wasn't his fault if his body was too sensitive and he started to cry before!

"Good," said Odile kissing Mu Liang's forehead, strangely Mu Liang's mood became much better after the kiss on the forehead. 

So Odile called the doctors to check in Mu Liang, just to make sure he was okay and that he could be discharged today. 

When Mu Liang fell into a coma for three days, Odile became very concerned, until the doctors said that this was normal and that he would soon wake up. 

Now that Mu Liang was awake and well, General Drastan's good mood was visible. The doctor and the nurses could see that they were a little surprised to see Odile's gentle attitude. 

Odile was reputed to be a general from hell and a walking ice pack!

Speaking two words to this general was already considered a miracle, but now this general zerg had a soft look and asked the doctor many questions about his omega's health.

“Prince Mu, there are some things that I have to inform you of. Because of the damage to your soul, it may be that some of your memories are missing. However, don't worry too much, the memories soon returned with time ”said Dr. Dalma Okorie with a calm smile on his face. 

Mu Liang was very relieved to hear what Dr. Dalma had said, but not for the right reasons. He was relieved because if he couldn't act like he used to, he could say that it was the loss of memory that was affecting him, right?

"So Doctor Okorie, can I take my Xiao Liang home?" Odile asked Dr. Dalma. The doctor Dalma Okorie had been watching the loving couple for a while, he could almost be blinded by so much of the territorial hormone of general zerg.

Odile's feeling of affection for Mu Liang even made the nurses feel a little jealous, they also wanted a partner!

Being single was very painful when they were watching a couple of act loving!

Odile was holding Mu Liang's hand, while the half-elf was sitting on the bed as if he let go of Mu Liang for an instant and disappeared from his sight.

In fact, it was Mu Liang who was unable to let go of Odile's hand. Every time he stepped away from Odile, he felt strange and ran back to this tall, handsome man. 

How embarrassing!

"I had already done some tests when you were in a coma these three days. Your body is fine, only a little weak. However, you just need to eat and sleep well, soon you will be recovered. I recommend not having sex for seven days. Afterward, you should do a check-up in the domestic medical booth to check your health progress "Dr. Dalma said seriously to Mu Liang, but his eyes were on Odile.

It was common knowledge that the Omegas were much more appealing and needy in the first month after mating. Omegas will act sticky and possessive about their partners. 

Doctor Dalma knew he had to warn General Odile directly, since the promise about not having sex, coming from an Omega after mating was unreliable!

 Hello readers!
Thanks for favorite the novel!
It's still Thursday for me. So I'm on time.
Visit my Patreon and support the novel.
If you can't support financially, then consider doing a REVIEW to help this author.
Thank you.

27