Chapter 32: The Secret (1)
440 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is this?" I asked.

"That is an artifact that we found in one of the dungeons in the Eastern part of the continent, the Maloticks dungeon. These are artifacts that were left behind by the ancient era. Artifacts are weapons that the Ancients used. Nowadays these artifacts have been unearthed one by one but there are only a few people who can wield it as it has a special way to be used." Master said.

"You can see from the artifacts that there is a stone embedded on it. Countless people have experimented with it, the results showed that only people with spirits can be able to maximize and use these kinds of artifacts." Master looked at me with a serious expression in his eyes.

"From the different artifacts that were found, we can deduce that each attribute has a different colored core inside the weapon. As you can see, the core is transparent. Your grandmother, Milana believes that this is an attribute for light magic." As Master finished his explanation, he stood up and said, "We shall be returning for today. Keep the dagger and practice how to integrate your spirit into the dagger to wield its power.

We moved on high speed back to the mansion.

Before leaving master said, "I will be back after a month to see your progress. I need to return to the border and talk with your grandfather." As Master finished his sentence, he disappeared like a gust of wind from my sight.

Walking back to my room, I was staring at the dagger that and trying to have a feel for it with my hands. Although it was made from metal, it's warm to the touch once I held it. It fits in the palm of my hand as if it was an extension of my body. Lumi, who did not experience any growth in this past couple of years, looked at the dagger in my hands with curiosity.

"What do you think Lumi?" I asked Lumi thinking she might be able to figure out something. However, she only tilted her head cutely to the side as if she did not understand what I meant.

I gave a sigh and walked back to my room to study it some more. As I passed by the training grounds, the soldiers were grunting as they run around the field while carrying a boulder on their shoulders. They seem to be full of determination as they ran full of spirit. I glanced at them for a bit then continue on my way without stopping.

I opened my room and to my surprise, there was no one to greet me. Lyla would usually stay put in the room ever since sister started going to school. As I continued walking towards the inner bedroom, I saw Lyla on the floor, hugging herself and shivering while her eyes are closed. I touched her forehead and to my surprise, her body temperature was very hot. I gently leaned over and carried her to the bed. She gave a small moan and held my arm as I walk towards the bed. I then gently laid her on top of the bed and covered her with a blanket. I was about to stand up and heal her when she grabbed my arm strength and said, "Please don't leave me." In a small voice."

"I am not leaving, I was just preparing to cast a spell to heal you. It seems that you are sick." I said while holding her hand.

She gently opened her eyes and her face had a red glow, her eyes were moist while her breathing became haggard. I don't know what kind of sickness she was suffering from, but when I touched her hand it felt like it became hotter. Every time our skin touched she would moan, I did not understand if she was feeling hurt while we touch as she made the sound.

My position was awkward so I changed my position and sat on the headboard of the bed while still holding Lyla's hand with mine. This time she was sweating bullets on her forehead, some hair has started to stick to her skin so I decided to move the hair to the side and wipe her forehead. However, her body suddenly twitched and I could suddenly smell an exquisite aroma drifting from Lyla.

I got my face closer to her to smell the scent that was coming from her but at the exact time that I leaned over her eyes opened. I could see golden streaks now formed on her jet black iris. It was mesmerizing to look at, as I was looking mesmerized by her beautiful eyes, she suddenly let go of my hand and used it to grab the back of my head and pushed it towards her. I did not resist her movement due to my complete trust with Lyla and with that my face closer and closer to hers.

Our lips touched and her eyes were now closed. I was finally able to react once her eyes were not looking into my eyes and I was filled with surprise with her actions. She was still holding my head tightly as she wrapped her arms around the nape of my neck. Her breathing became rougher and her body heat warmer. The intoxicating smell was now spreading more as she took every breath in between her kisses.

My body started to heat up as I continued breathing in her scent. My hands wrapped around her back and my passiveness had turned into aggressiveness. I held her back with both of my hand and hugged her tightly towards mine. We can feel each other's body heat and each other's movement. I started to part my mouth open and she did the same. I invaded her mouth with my tongue and she accepted it with a burning passion doing the same.

I continued to plunge my tongue and explored every inch of her mouth. Our saliva's mixing with our energetic kissing, not one giving in with the others provocation. Once I swallowed her saliva, a sudden heat was felt directly on my belly. My body could not take it anymore as I wanted to experience the warmth of her body. I used one hand to touch her thigh. Her skirt had already risen up from the contact with my leg. Lyla had been rubbing her lower body on my thigh the whole time we were kissing. This added to my enthusiasm as I touched her thigh and slowly moving to her ass.

Her plump and smooth ass felt good to the touch. Her body shivered as I did so and her mouth parted with my mouth for a bit. She suddenly opened her eyes and now her iris had turned gold. As I saw her eyes and her passionate look, my mind had the sudden thought to touch every part of her body.

I used my other hand so I can touch both cheeks of her smooth and plump ass. As I did so she moaned and bit my shoulder as if trying to cover her moaning sound. This added to my enthusiasm as I massaged her ass. However, it felt it wasn't enough as I wanted to touch her skin directly, her panties had been in the way so I pulled it downwards, as I looked with excitement, there was a line of liquid that formed like a string connected to her panties and her private place. My heart was beating wildly at the sight of this.

As I was doing these things, I did not notice the horns that started to form on her hood. It looked like that of a ram that curved towards her hair. It was not too large as to the degree to make it revolting. However, it added to her charm as it only looked like an accessory. Her back had suddenly sprouted small bat-like wings and above her ass, a tail started to appear. These changes were noticed by Max as he was enthusiastically touching and discovering the wonders of the female body.

Max was not contented with just that, he removed Lyla's dress and every inch of clothing off her body to experience the full view. The parts of her body were now open to Max, every inch of her body was spectacular, and awakening any desires men have. Lyla who seemed like in a trance continued looking at Max full with a desire not minding the changes that occurred in her body. It was unknown if Max still did not realize it or he did not mind. Once he saw those 2 huge and perky breasts right in front of his face, he touched them with enthusiasm. Lyla once again moaned with Max's touch and let him do what he desired, however, Lyla also felt the need to touch Max's body as she held his vest and shirt and ripped them open with her nails she was able to manipulate to make it sharp.

She changed her position and sat on top Max's thigh. While Max was enjoying touching Lyla's breast, he took one into his mouth and let his tongue roamed around every part of it. Her perked up nipples did not escape as he gave it a little bite. While his other hand continued to touch Lyla's other breast.

"I can't take it anymore Max," Lyla said with haggard breaths. As she said this she used her knees to lift herself off Max and opened his pants. Max was already ready with his towering rod escaping from his pants as Lyla took it off as fast as she could.

Lyla's eyes focused on Max's towering rod and gulped her saliva. Max was looking at Lyla with a loving gaze, waiting for her to move. Although Max felt that he was intoxicated with the scent that Lyla was giving off, he was able to retain some of his senses in the middle of it. He was able to observe the changes in Lyla's body and he then realized that she was a demi-human, a succubus. Succubus suffers from this event once they turn into adults. The Succubus had found a way to be able to avoid this by means of rituals, however, Max did not have the means to do so as he was human. It was only known in the demon races specifically the Succubus tribes.

He would rather have Lyla and spend her first time with him rather than any other race. Lyla might be in a trance right now but they remember the things they did once the effects of the rite of passage to be adults have passed. He waited for Lyla to take action and he did not have to wait long as he felt a soft and warm sensation enveloping his member.

Lyla with one motion took it all in and made a grunting sound. She stayed still on Max's lap as she took everything in. Max thought it might have hurt as it was her first time even if she was in a trance. Max reached for Lyla's cheek and approached her face with his. He gave Lyla a gentle kiss, passionately, dedicatedly until Lyla's body was able to relax and she moaned again.

Lyla moved slowly as her grunts turned to moans, her clumsy movements had started to have a rhythmic movement that they both enjoyed. Lyla's moaning became louder as different lewd sounds could be heard in the room. Two bodies closely knit together, enjoying themselves with a burning passion for each other's warmth. They changed positions several times enjoying each and every thrusts and stroke of their bodies. Lyla kissed, bit and licked every part of Max's body as if trying to taste every inch of him. This continued on through the night as they never left the room and slept heavily after.

2