Chapter 54: Front-line (2)
301 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once Max and Lyla were alone in the room. Lyla was disheartened as she was not allowed to accompany Max in his travel. She understood that the elves do not accept humans in their territories. However, it as in her nature to worry about the person she cares for.

"I want you to keep practicing your…" Before Max could finish his words, Lyla hugged him with force as if not wanting to let him go.

"What's wrong?" Max asked Lyla.

"We will be separated, and I don't know for how long," Lyla said while continuing to hug Max's back.

"I won't be gone for long. It's not like we won't see each other in the future." Max said kindly trying to console Lyla while patting her back.

Lyla removed her hands from Max's body and faced Max. She looked deep into his eyes and touched his cheeks, as if trying to imprint his features in her mind. Max did not avoid Lyla's gaze and looked straight into her eyes. He gently touched the hand that was on his face as he slowly held on to it.

He took the hand in front of his lips and kissed it softly. Lyla shuddered and could not contain her emotions from bursting out. Lyla approached Max's face and passionately kissed his lips with every fiber of her being. Two lips kissed gently at the start, but Lyla felt this was not enough as she pried open Max's lips with her tongue, two tongues intertwined with each other as their saliva mixed with each other. Lya's tongue was exploring Max's mouth as if trying to taste each and every part of him.

Max accepted the kiss wholeheartedly as he reciprocated the passionate kiss that Lyla initiated. Two bodies coiling together like snakes as both were caught in the moment of passion. Both had desired each other for a long time, it was only a matter of time before they both reached their tipping points.

The two disentangle from another to catch their breath. Lyla's eyes were gleaming with light as she stared at the man in front of her. She took the initiative to approach Max and position herself on top of Max's lap, as she sat there face to face with him. Lyla was full of determination from her actions, not running away or frightened by their situation. The thought of her separating from Max has turned into a trigger to finally let go of all of her fears and doubts, and just stay true to her feelings.

Max, on the other hand, was more accepting of Lyla's sudden attack. He continued to remain passive to let Lyla relax. He did not talk or say anything, afraid to ruin the moment. He just stared back at the hot gaze of the woman on his lap who was opening her body and heart to him once again.

The two spent a night full of passion, lust and love.

Max hugged the naked body of the woman beside her. He was surprised by her enthusiasm and continuous vigor for the whole night. Their sudden separation caused such a big reaction to Lyla that Max did not expect such a result. He kissed the nape of the sleeping Lya which cause her to stir and wake up.

Lyla was still holding on to his arm, afraid that once she let's go Max will never come back to her. She did not bother with pretenses and just let her body lose all her inhibitions. She did not think of consequences, fears and doubts. She wholeheartedly devoted her body and heart to the man she loves.

She faced Max when she woke up and once again stared into his eyes. She gave him one more passionate kiss before saying with teary eyes, "Be careful out there. Although you won't stay at the frontlines for long, you have to stay safe. Don't act on your own." Lyla said this seriously to Max full of worry.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." Max said as he gently kissed the tip of Lyla's nose.

"And don't go looking for other girls just because I'm not there." Lyla continued to remind Max.

Max gave Lyla a wide grin and said, "of course I won't."

Lyla did not like Max's reaction as she reached for his side and pinched and twisted his skin with her hand.

Max yelped from the pain and laughed, "I'm sorry. I was joking." He said and lovingly kissed Lyla's lips.

"I have to prepare. Master will probably want to leave before the sunrise," Max said.

Lyla once again looked downcast, but she had no choice in the matter and could only let Max go.

"You have to continue you're training. This way we don't have to be separated in the future." Max reminded Lyla before he had to go.

Lyla nodded her head in affirmation, afraid to speak. She knew that once she starts to speak, she would definitely cry and hold on to Max.

"You don't have to walk out with me." Max kissed Lyla's cheek one more time before leaving the room.

Lyla was left alone in the bed, sitting down and holding on to the blankets that Max slept on. She felt that his warmth and smell was still there as she buried her face on the blanket as tears start to run down her eyes.

2