Chapter 66: Black Mist (1)
233 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max had a lot to think about once he got back to his room. The elf Orville wanted to leave as soon as possible. Unfortunately, he had to go back to the elven forest as soon as possible. Traveling will not be difficult as they would be teleporting. However, Max felt disappointed as he would not be able to participate in the upcoming large scale war. His grandmother explained that it was for the best that he would not join, but he was still hesitant.

He heard the soldiers talking, they said that this was one of the most difficult attacks that they would be facing from the recent attacks by the demon race. On the other hand, his grandmother insisted that it was not a big deal since they would be defending inside the fortress which was loaded with defensive barriers, magic cannons and artillery.

This did not bring any comfort to Max as he was about to leave tomorrow morning. But since it was not meant to be, there was nothing else he could do.

As he was preparing to sleep, the atmosphere in the room suddenly changed.

The room's temperature started to drop as he felt a chill in the air.

Black mist started to spread inside the closed room and the sound that was coming from the outside turned deadly silent.

Max could not hear anything aside from his breathing.

His heartbeat started racing, he was not able to perceive any individual inside the room. This was the first time he could not sense an enemy from close quarters. He was looking at every inch of his room but no one appeared. He started to sweat as his tension ran high.

He wondered if there was a high-level assassin that infiltrated the fortress to kill him. He knew light attribute magicians are considered high valued targets by the demon race. Since the information of being a high-level magician should have started to spread, there is a high chance that he was the target.

He tried to find the minuscule connection he had with Lumi but she was still asleep in his consciousness. There was nothing else he could do but to call forth his dagger. However, as he was about to draw his weapon from his space, the black mist that was scattered around the room accumulated at the pot in front of him.

The mist was forming into a silhouette, not long after the silhouette started to materialize in front of Max.

The first thing Max noticed was the piercing black eyes that were staring at him.

There was no sense of hostility rather it was filled with curiosity and a hint of excitement.

Slowly, the appearance of a demon came into shape.

Black hair that was so long it was touching the floor, wings that looked a lot like a bat, piercing black eyes that sparkled like the night sky, luscious red lips that was parting a bit while grinning, a pair of horns that curled like a crown adorning her head, her body was one of men would die for, as her every curve was accentuated by the black tight leather-like outfit covering the parts that were supposed to be covered, but showing skin that made one's blood to boil with lust.

She was a high-level succubus standing provocatively while looking at Max. She licked her lips as she approached Max slowly.

She reached for his chin and gently lifted it, trying to see the boy standing in front of her while examining every inch of him.

Max felt the cold hand touch his skin but he could not move. Any thoughts of fighting back disappear the instant he stared into her eyes. It was the same feeling he had with Lyla, but this time he was losing control of himself. His thoughts started to wander as all he could think of was the depths of the eyes of the woman.

The succubus tail could be seen slowly approaching Max's body as it slithered to his waist, holding him tight to a position. She approached his face and Max felt her warm breath touching the skin of his face. Her breath was intoxicating, melting him inside while calling forth his male desire.

Once the succubus reached Max's mouth she gave him a kiss. It was a light kiss as their lips barely touched one another but Max felt a jolt inside as if electricity ran through his entire body.

The succubus seemed satisfied with Max's reaction as her face had an evil grin.

As her tail was holding Max into position and her one hand was on Max's chin, her other hand reached for something at the back of her head. She reached for the hair ornament that she used for her hair, once it was taken, more of her hair cascaded down her back like a waterfall.

She pointed the hair ornament at Max's heart and yet Max looked at the succubus totally bewitched.

1