Chapter 24
12.3k 19 139
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What do you guys think of a new novel with yanderes, but without as much emphasis on that aspect?
  • Yes! Votes: 437 72.2%
  • No! Votes: 138 22.8%
  • Other (answer in comments) Votes: 30 5.0%
Total voters: 605

It was already past midnight by now. Feon was completely knocked out, she was not reacting no matter how much I nudged her. It seemed the mixture of the tiredness as well as the alcohol had acted as a potent poison, making her unable to stay up any longer. I heaved a heavy sigh as I saw her innocent sleeping face, this would prove troublesome for me.

 

Though I didn’t want to force her awake I couldn’t leave her like this either. It didn’t help that I wasn’t aware of where she lived in the first place. Does this mean I would have to carry her back home? I just hope she doesn’t freak out by the time she wakes up.

 

I gradually start to straighten her body and put her onto my back. Feon looked really vulnerable at this moment, seeing her in such a state would cause any man to have a hard time suppressing their dark desires. This was even worse for me as her body was pushing against mine, using my back as a support.

 

Her abundant chest being shoved onto my back while her soft breath and shampoo kept stirring my ear and my nostrils. It was hard keeping straight thoughts when I was being given so much stimulus. These thoughts only managed to worsen my guilt further.

 

I tightly clasp my hands around her thighs to prevent her from falling. We moved out of the bar and headed out to the street. For some reason, the image of that silhouette which appeared at the entrance of the bar kept pestering my mind. For all I knew it could’ve just been a random passerby so why was my mind still stuck on her?

 

I felt I was being overly cautious but instincts told me otherwise. I would often scan my eyes around the area just to confirm that no one was following us. Only after confirming so, would I feel slight relief and continue onwards. These steps repeated several times until I reached home.

 

I hurriedly slumped down Feon’s body onto my bed and proceeded to lay onto the sofa. I was feeling completely exhausted, more so than the extreme training I’d frequently conduct. This was mainly due to mental fatigue. The day had proven to be quite hectic for me, with numerous events having happened simultaneously one after the other.

 

I had been feeling stressed lately so I should just cancel tomorrow’s training, yeah that sounds about right. Before I hit the sack I went ahead and fixed Feon’s posture, then covered her body with a blanket.

 

I proceeded to do my daily nightly routine before I went ahead to sleep in the bed. Hopefully, Feon is understanding of the circumstances which forced me to take her home. I stop contemplating about these complications and head straight to the sofa. Drowsiness slowly overcomes me as I head off to sleep.

 

---

 

I don’t know how long I had slept but my body felt really comfortable. It seemed I had slept quite well last night despite sleeping on the sofa. I open my eyes only to look at the scene in front of me in confusion. It was a vaguely familiar scene but I couldn’t exactly point my figure as to what it was.

 

Wait a second.

 

A sudden realisation struck me as to what wonder lay before me. The colour of my face starts draining soon after, I had managed to royally fuck up somehow.

What was lying before me was Feon’s miraculous cleavage. Those round orbs of flesh had covered and enraptured my face. I felt sweat pouring out of my face as my body tensed up.

 

I take a look around me only to notice I had somehow ended up in the bed. Feon who was still sleeping calmly was lying before me almost completely nude, save for the bra that had somehow been unhooked. Her arms were wrapped around my head, using it as a hug pillow.

 

How did I end up here? Wasn’t I sleeping on the sofa? Is my body a goddamn heat-seeking missile who just searches for huggable women when unconscious? Also, how did Feon end up becoming almost naked? Various other questions started to float into my head but I had to deal with this problem first. 

 

It didn’t help that my member had similarly started to tense up involuntarily. I had been in this situation numerous times before but it was the first time for this to happen to me with someone other than my sister. Before the situation turned direr I tried to move my face away from those wonderful bags of dreams.

 

Unfortunately, my resistance only managed to provoke an unconscious reaction from her body. Her arms tightened around my head, pushing my head further into those mountains. A slight hum was released from her mouth as if she felt comfortable again. Soon her leg also wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to her. 

 

I had somehow managed to get in a worse position than I first started off with. Should I just stay still and enjoy the moment? I instantly shrug those thoughts. Taking advantage of someone who disliked me just didn’t sit right with me.

 

I got back to slowly budging my body in an attempt to get away from her. Feon soon lets out a discomforted noise. It seems my actions had managed to rouse her awake. I could already see her accusing me of sexual harassment when she wakes up.

 

A yawn escapes from her lips and her dozy eyes slowly open up. I immediately start acting as if I was asleep as to avoid her inevitable wrath, even if it was just a few seconds of delay. Her eyes were probably staring at me with shock and disgust right at this moment. But the awaited scene doesn’t occur.

 

I could feel her hand ruffling the back of my head suddenly. I try to act as still as possible, suppressing my bewilderment and surprise. Why wasn’t Feon getting angry with me? While I was still thinking so I suddenly feel a new sensation on my head.

 

The sound of suction comes from above me just like that of ones nostril’s flaring up. Wait? Was she smelling my hair? Why would Feon be doing that? I felt an intense urge to move with the sudden feeling of awkwardness but I barely managed to hold it in.

 

We stay like this for a while before she starts to part away. She seemed to slowly move away, reassurance fills my body momentarily. Though it doesn’t last for long… I suddenly feel a pair of hands holding onto my head.

 

A soft sensation touches my lips like those of a rose petal. Words weren’t enough to describe the jolt of electricity I had suddenly felt at that moment.

139