Chapter 25
11.8k 18 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Which cover do you prefer?
  • New one (handrawn) Votes: 250 75.5%
  • Old one (waifulabs) Votes: 81 24.5%
Total voters: 331

Hey guys, sorry for the delay as I had been procrastinating a lot lately. Recently I had also updated my cover to a handrawn one from my old one which I made through waifu labs, I want to know which one you guys prefer. Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Edited by - Pant

WARNING: Lewd chapter

I was momentarily stunned due to what was happening. I resist opening my eyes and continued my sleeping act. Feon probably just brushed her lips against mine by mistake right? I try to convince myself of the most logical reason for the kiss. No way it was intentional, it really wasn’t…

 

Or at least I had hoped so. While persuading myself to believe it was just accidental, her tongue suddenly invades into my mouth. I was taken aback completely. The disbelief was visible on my face.

 

She tastes my mouth relentlessly, once, twice, she never had enough of it. As she kissed with unabated fervour, her body clings onto me tightly. Her body wriggles and rubs against mine erotically, showcasing her mature charm.

 

My mind had gone into overload at this moment. I was never good at dealing with sensual experiences, in fact, I had realized I was quite vulnerable to them. Having received Feon’s passionate attacks it was no question that my resistances were now completely gone.

 

I had gone into a defenceless state, leaving my fate onto my assaulter’s hands. Her warm breath brushes onto my skin, I could clearly feel the heat of her body. My thoughts had numbed as I let Feon ravage my lips, making me incapable of forming any sort of coherent thoughts.

 

I had questions, too many to unanswered questions but at this point, I only felt vexation towards myself. I was making the same mistake which I had once made, the mistake which led to my separation from Seris. It was a mistake I had once vowed to never repeat yet I had failed to do so yet again.

 

The times where I had spent isolated for 2 years had lowered my guard, so much so that I let Feon approach me without a hint of caution. Frustration and anger were boiling within me. I needed to vent these feelings somehow.

 

I grasped onto Feon’s shoulders and she responded with a surprised look. Yes, I had chosen to make Feon the outlet of my burning emotions. Feon had probably realized that my sleep was all an act but me taking the lead was an unexpected outcome for her.

 

It was time for me to attack, I pushed my own tongue inside of her mouth and swirled it around. I had given in to my carnal desires and lust. Feon who was facing the onslaught of my attacks looked as if I had stolen her breath.

 

Both our tongues intermingle, the excitement was apparent in each other’s eyes. We part momentarily, both of us gasping for breath. “You are such a good kisser Riam, I want you to ruin me even more!” she exclaims in pure euphoria. She doesn’t allow me to speak a single word, immediately leaping back into my mouth.

 

Feon was unwilling to be away from my lips for a single moment and I obliged her desires, wanting to taste those sweet lips of hers. We continued our lust-driven kiss, falling further and further into depravity. But for some unknown reason, I had a feeling of guilt welling up within me as I tried to gratify my desires.

 

Images of Seris and Adrian surfaced in my mind for some reason but I forcefully ignored them. I was too invigorated into the scene before me. As our kissing intensifies, my hands move away from her shoulders. My right hand reached for her breast as my left one reaches down to her round rear.

 

Naughty moans leak her out of her mouth as I start to play around with them. Her body ends up clenching against mine from the pleasure she was going through. I squeeze and rub around her luscious areas as I kiss with more vigour.

 

The exquisite mixture of softness and firmness within my fingers was quite addicting. Her slight leaks of pleasure gave an immoral feeling to it, making it hard to resist from playing more with her body.

 

I start to softly twirl and pinch onto her light pink nipples. Feon's moans instantly increase in volume. As I kept on playing with her nipples, her body convulses involuntarily, sometimes forcibly separating from my mouth due to the torrent of pleasure. It seemed that her nipples were one of her erogenous zones.

 

In response her hands had gotten behind my back. I could feel her delicate cold fingers wrapping around me. There was a deep blush on her face and her eyes were filled with playful obsession towards me, as if each action of mine was tantalizing to her.

 

Feon’s body was now being completely controlled by me. I start to feel her juices dripping onto my left hand, soaking it in its entirety. It seemed while she was clutching onto me, she had gone through an orgasm. It was an unexpected surprise but it only managed to arouse me further.

 

Feon’s lower body starts to brush against my groin, causing her love liquid to be smeared onto my pants. My member couldn’t help but involuntarily twitch upon feeling that sensation. It was quite obvious what Feon was pursuing but I was starting to have second thoughts.

 

Is it really okay for me to move onto that stage? Though I was giving into cravings due to the heat of the moment as well as to vent my frustrations, I had a feeling I would deeply regret it if I took it a step further. It seemed that these years had taken a toll on me, causing me to commit such deeds but it wasn’t an excuse, the current situation was a result of the actions which I took.

 

I pause for a second, contemplating on whether I was doing the right thing but Feon wasn’t willing to wait for a second. She took the dominant role again, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. My mind starts to get muddled again under her assault but suddenly there’s an interruption to the steamy scene.

 

Loud banging noises could be heard from the door. Who could it be at this point? I don’t think any of the party members knew of the area where I stayed. Feon ignores them completely, being too invested in making love to me.

 

The banging gets louder as the door starts to creak. The resounding noise keeps rising in volume until there’s an odd silence. Feon finally gives me some space and gets up. “It’s alright Riela, no need to be afraid. I will make quick work of this intruder who disturbed our sacred time together.”

 

I look at her wordlessly, not knowing how to respond to such a statement. Feon starts heading to the door. An abrupt crashing sound could be heard as the door bends inwards, barely hanging onto the frame. My body starts to tense up and sweat nervously at that sight.

 

A despairing thought appears in my mind, which I dearly hoped for to not be true. It couldn’t have possibly been Adrian right…?

129